Two New Fanfics, New Poll!

Shredder 12-27-2003 01:19 AM
Today, we put up two new fanfics and, at long last, a new poll on the main page, which asks what you'd like to see from Big O now that most everyone has seen Act 26. Our last poll, asking which Big O intro you enjoyed most, ended with the Adult Swim version of the Season 2 intro as your favorite choice. Thanks for voting and don't forget to vote in the new poll as well!

Fanfics
-"For the Record..." by, TVPerez. Enjoy this extremely well-written short story, a journal entry by Roger Smith trying to come to terms with what Dorothy means to him.

-"The Past of Tomorrow" by, Lady Tesser. In this excellent sequel to "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," Roger and Dorothy are confronted with an interesting find in the wreckage of the original Dorothy's home. What will it change about their pasts...and what does it suggest for their futures? Comedy, mystery, and romance combine in Lady Tesser's latest fic!

Happy reading, everyone! Smile )
evanASF27 12-27-2003 01:34 AM
AWESOME!! @_______@

...and for the poll >_> ... <_< ...I voted prequel (sp!?) ...
Yah I mean, wouldn't it be col to see what actually DID happen 40 years ago!? ..the creation of Big O, The Event, how Gordon Rosewatre became the "God" (so-to-speak)...I think that would be awesome!
JUST DON'T LET IT END x_X;;;
Surtur 12-27-2003 01:55 AM
Hooray! I always love it when there's a new poll. I say sequel, just 'cause I don't think a prequel would work very well. But I'm still hoping for Schwarzwald to get his own spin-off series.
Wingnut 12-27-2003 12:31 PM
All right new fanfics and a new poll(finally). That old poll was, well getting old.
Time to go read Lady T's latest chapterr of insanity involveing the Smiths.
Lady Tesser 12-27-2003 12:36 PM
Yes, new poll!

Thanks for putting the fic up, Shredder. Part four is in the making, folks!
Dorothy and Pero 12-28-2003 02:37 PM
Thank you for the great fics and poll!
Zopwx2 12-28-2003 08:33 PM
OOOOOooooooooo about 88% of us would like big o continued in one form or another.
Neko 01-02-2004 08:05 PM
Whoa, I didn't think that there was ever going to be another poll. Tongue