if you saw dorothy

Surtur 12-26-2003 05:13 PM
Well I'd stare at her for a few seconds, then say something like "I coulda sworn that was an advil I took this morning", then try to start a conversation with her. Beyond that, I have no idea.
Seraphim 12-26-2003 06:21 PM
That would be so strange! I'd freak out, you know?
Nine Kuze 10-19-2006 03:13 AM
*I'm bringin' it back*

I would complient her on her work on The Big O series, tell her I'm a fan, get into a good and long conversation with her and get her number. Haha.

After that, I would finally tell myself that I spent the entire day hanging out with an anime character that is from a city that has no memory and a giant robot destroys everything in its path to save its citizens. I wouldn't probably tell myself I gone over the cuckoo's nest but rather that she won't remember all this afterwards. Damn city spread amensia.
Peace.
minespatch 10-19-2006 06:15 PM
greet her by saying "hi", then ask her how rogers' doing.
Dharma_Infinity 10-19-2006 07:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
After that, I would finally tell myself that I spent the entire day hanging out with an anime character that is from a city that has no memory and a giant robot destroys everything in its path to save its citizens.

that's pretty much what I would do, except I'd be bragging about it to everyone nonstop for at least 3 weeks Big Grin
Zopwx2 10-20-2006 12:03 AM
Holy sh**, the last time I posted in this thread was literally 3 YEARS AGO.

Wtf I need to get a life.
Revan 10-20-2006 08:31 AM
I'd stare. For a long time.

Most likely I'd be too shy to say anything but if I did I would probably blow it and say something like "So uh..Is that WD-40 you're wearing?" Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Then make a hasty retreat... Roll Eyes
Sara Comatori 10-20-2006 01:37 PM
I would just say hi. She probley wouldn't say anything back. I would really be looking out for Alex.