Discuss the Current Episode
I'll certainly be watching the next eppie tomorrow night.
::sigh::
You never know.
| quote: |
Originally posted by Dork
By the by, the idea of Alan hitting on Dorothy in 'The Third Big' is very twisted. I like it. I shall accept it and make it my own!
|
*nods enthusiastically* I've always thought that his going to such lengths to destroy her was a twisted way of being affectionate. ^^; I mean, take Negotiations With the Dead for example... we already know that Alan's a damn good shot. He definitely went out of his way to toy with Dorothy-- shoot her in the leg instead of the head, stand on her chest, drill her in the head...
Dragging it out, not letting it end too quickly... Why, he was being a regular gentleman! ;D
"I was going to let you savour the sensation of me crushing every last inch of that hard body of yours. People try to be considerate and see what happens?!" -alan
I always thought that line was bordering a bit on the kinky side.
-dork
| quote: |
Originally posted by Dork
I always thought that line was bordering a bit on the kinky side.
|
It certainly is.
*calls out* See, Tony? He was trying to do something nice for her!
He doesn't kill just
anyone that attentively. I mean, sure he was about to use the drill-hand on Alex, too, but I got the impression he was just planning on swiftly plunging it through his skull or something.
Or was he? ;o
He was clearly impressed with how masterfully Dorothy was crafted... Hey, she was too beautiful for this world, man. He
had to do it. *shrug*
| AndroidZeroX |
04-05-2004 08:06 AM |
I wasnt really sure where to put this, so moderators please forgive me. Does Roger live inside the domes or outside the domes. I really don tunderstand the whole inside, and outside things. please... so one explain.
| Hanyou |
04-05-2004 08:21 AM |
Even though he's rich, I'm pretty sure he lives outside.
The wealthy leaders of Paradigm live inside the domes, the poor who have to support themselves live outside. I think Roger's still regarded as relatively lower-class, if only for the reason that he lives outside the domes.
| Pygmalion |
04-05-2004 08:21 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by DOA SOBF
I wasnt really sure where to put this, so moderators please forgive me. Does Roger live inside the domes or outside the domes. I really don tunderstand the whole inside, and outside things. please... so one explain. |
In the view of Paradigm Corporation, the only people who matter are those who live within the domes. Roger had seperated from Paradigm when he quit the Military Police, and so he lives outside the domes. That's why he balks at taking jobs from Paradigm, and says in "Daemonseed" that he would not participate in giving Heaven's Day gifts.
In addition, we learn in "Twisted Memories" that his converted bank is in the "Illegal Residence Sector" outside the domes. This raises the possibility that part of that sector is inside a dome or domes. I wonder why it would be illegal to reside there. Perhaps it was intended to be zones strictly for business buildings.
Pygmalion
| Irrelevant |
04-06-2004 06:05 PM |
Roger takes jobs because he needs to. I don't think he is entirely biased against those who live in the domes or not. I mean only those people who can afford his cost can hire him, and those people live in the dooms. I am sure that there was an incident with the Military Police, and Roger did quit in "Disgust", but Schwarzwald clearly calls him a Paradigm lap dog, and from a guy who seeks the truth. I think it would be more than hypocritical to lie. This is an issue that must be discussed more later.
| The Waffle Man |
04-06-2004 09:10 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Agamemnon
...
I am sure that there was an incident with the Military Police, and Roger did quit in "Disgust", but Schwarzwald clearly calls him a Paradigm lap dog, and from a guy who seeks the truth. I think it would be more than hypocritical to lie. This is an issue that must be discussed more later. |
Schwarzwald is a fanatic though. In his mind at the time, anyone working for Paradigm is a worthless fool, and since Roger took on freelance work from them, that includes him.
| Penny Century |
04-07-2004 12:30 AM |
So "R-D" was on tonight after all. Sweeeet. (Even though I do look forward to seeing Trigun all the way through.)
Meanwhile, an AS mod apparently has confirmed that due to yet another scheduling snafu the likes of which only seem to happen to them, TBO will remain in its usual spot until April 17. Trigun begins its next run April 18, which makes a lot more sense in the context of all the other schedule changes taking effect that day.
| AndroidZeroX |
04-07-2004 06:45 AM |
They just made a change from futurama to the first slot, and they changed their sunday lineup a little. I really dont think taht the ill make another change. I am thinking that Big o will be on for a while.
| quote: |
Originally posted by Penny Century
Meanwhile, an AS mod apparently has confirmed that due to yet another scheduling snafu the likes of which only seem to happen to them, TBO will remain in its usual spot until April 17. Trigun begins its next run April 18, which makes a lot more sense in the context of all the other schedule changes taking effect that day. |
Well, that's good. I was looking forward to Trigun but maybe TBO will be on long enough for me to get that second season intro recorded and who knows maybe it'll snag a few more newbies before it goes off the schedule.
Adult Swim's website still shows Trigun on the schedule. Does anyone have a guess as to what episode in TBO we're going to get to before the switch-over?
-dork
| AndroidZeroX |
04-07-2004 11:01 AM |
Last night on adult swim, they said thatthe reason that the new schedule on the website because one of there guys named Lenni oved his house, and that is th reason that the website did not upload
| quote: |
Originally posted by DOA SOBF
Last night on adult swim, they said thatthe reason that the new schedule on the website because one of there guys named Lenni oved his house, and that is th reason that the website did not upload |
Um, okay.
What?!
Lenni what-ed his house?
| AndroidZeroX |
04-07-2004 01:27 PM |
Sorry, I am a horrible typer. I also dont have any time to edit my posts during school. AS said that Lenni moved his house and because of that the new schedule did not upload. That is why the website is wrong.
| Benjamin |
04-11-2004 12:05 AM |
I misssed episode 26....
I really am ticked!!!
MY PARENTS WON'T GIVE BACK THE CABLE...
I missed the greatest episode of Big O
*CONTUIES TO HIT HEAD ON DESK*
DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK SO THAT I CAN SEE IT ONLINE
Please
Everyone has told me that it was so great and that it was the best
I cannot remember Rogers voice
I NEED TO SEE IT
| Randolph |
04-11-2004 01:42 AM |
Downloadable episodes of Big O and all other TV shows is illegal, unless I am much mistaken.... wait for the DVDs of Season 2 to come out, it's your best bet unless you catch it when it runs for the last time on April 17th (unless my calculations are off) at someone else's house, provided they have cable TV.
| AndroidZeroX |
04-13-2004 07:07 AM |
Its not not illegal if you get it from Kazaa or some downloading software. If you get it off of a website it is illegal, but Kazaa isnt illegal because it is just poeple sharing files. Kazaa, and those softwares dont usually have Big O videos. * Be warned* If you type in Big O for the search, it will come up as soem porn videos.
| R.Smith |
04-13-2004 12:21 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by DOA SOBF
Its not not illegal if you get it from Kazaa or some downloading software. If you get it off of a website it is illegal, but Kazaa isnt illegal because it is just poeple sharing files. Kazaa, and those softwares dont usually have Big O videos. * Be warned* If you type in Big O for the search, it will come up as soem porn videos. |
Your wrong, it doesn't matter where you get it from, as long as it's not from the company, it's illegal.
| aquascript |
04-13-2004 02:14 PM |
so far...
iv only seen episode 9,12 & 13 on Emule..
bleh..
sorry man..