New Images, Word Search Game, Season 2 Schedule

Krang 08-02-2003 04:23 AM
The images for episodes 10, 11, and 12 of Big O are now up! Check them out in our Images section. We will finish up the season 1 screenshots by adding images for episode 13 before season 2 begins airing on Sunday.

Also, we put up a new game called "Buried Memories"! The goal of this word search game is to find as many words as you can hidden in the field of random letters. A feature of this game is that the words are scrambled randomly, so they will be hidden in a different place every time you play. Be sure to check it out in our new Games section!
Update on August 3: Congratulations to R.Smith, who was the first to beat this game. He completed it only 24 minutes after this news was posted! Big Grin

I also added a schedule of the air dates of Big O season 2 to the calendar on our forums. You can check out the full calendar here, or you can view a listing of just the air dates here.
Kairi 08-02-2003 02:23 PM
Oh, very funny, Krang. @.@
Wolfwood 08-02-2003 04:15 PM
cool new pictures and good game. lol. i'm broke
Blue Crow 08-05-2003 12:47 PM
Game doesn't work on my computer. Frown
Krang 08-05-2003 10:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kairi
Oh, very funny, Krang. @.@

Laughing

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Crow
Game doesn't work on my computer. Frown

Do you have Java installed for the browser you're using?
Wolfwood 08-06-2003 11:49 AM
so what game dosen't work on my computer.
before i ment to say looks like a good game but i got rushed off the computer so my sister could go on stupid spinchat.
god i hate her and her spinchat she can't live with out.(oh i'm darkangel and i have to go on spinchat all the time)
sorry i got off topic there for a minute.
SplinterX9 10-30-2003 06:52 PM
Oh, I see something about this crossword puzzle. LOL!!!!