Miscellaneous Updates

Krang 12-13-2003 01:59 AM
Sorry about the lack of updates lately, but today I made several updates to various sections of the site:
  • I put up a new Beck wallpaper by Unibasu.
  • I added scans of pages 27 and 28 of the Official Guide by R.Smith to the Miscellaneous Images page.
  • I put up a new mini-banner by potatorobot that can be used to link to Paradigm City on our Link to Us page.
  • I added Byranx's Episode 16 script and RP52's Big O OST II review to the Articles section.
  • I added a five page comic by Wazpy, an application with information about Big O by Darrell C., and four Big O StepMania songs by RP52 to the Miscellaneous Fan Works section.
Check out the updates at the links above. Thanks to everyone listed above for sending in your contributions to the site! Also, in a few days, I'll put up another update with fan art and images, so be sure to check back soon!

Update: Christmas versions of the site and forum banners are now up. Thanks to R.Smith for animating them!

Also, sorry that the fan art/images update got delayed a little, but please check back within the next few days for the update!
evanASF27 12-13-2003 03:23 PM
WOAH! COOL!! O_O

...I like the comic Big Grin ...

hmmm...Hey Krang? I was thinking...uhh....wait. *PM's Krang*

I think I got an idea fer a link button/sign/picture Wink *points downward*
Wingnut 12-13-2003 03:38 PM
Love the update, but where are all the fan fics/artworks?
And is it just me or does Fau look like it has a pair of dice on top of its head?
dawnstrider 12-13-2003 03:43 PM
Hey, thanks for the update, guys Smile . I know how busy you've been what with work, exams and all - I'm involved in the same thing. But we appreciate the time you take Big Grin .
Krang 12-14-2003 01:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut

Not sure about fanfics, but I will put up some fan art in the next update (along with more of Almasy's screenshots).
evanASF27 12-14-2003 12:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
....(along with more of Almasy's screenshots).

I'm liking it already Big Grin Anime Smile
Shredder 12-14-2003 08:31 PM
quote:
And is it just me or does Fau look like it has a pair of dice on top of its head?

I've already received two new fics (including the latest by Lady Tesser) and will include them in an upcoming update this week or next!
Zopwx2 12-14-2003 11:40 PM
Nice christmas banner!
Wingnut 12-15-2003 12:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by zopwx2
Nice christmas banner!
Complete with our own Act 11 psycho Santa. Nice, If possible could the same be done to the top banner in the forums too?
Krang 12-15-2003 11:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by zopwx2
Nice christmas banner!

Thanks! Smile

quote:
Complete with our own Act 11 psycho Santa. Nice, If possible could the same be done to the top banner in the forums too?

Sure, I might need to rearrange the text a little, but you'll see a Christmas version of the forum banner soon.
Mega Dominus 12-18-2003 09:44 PM
Gone for more than a week and this is what I get in return...SUPER!!! Big Grin

Thanks a lot especially for the Stepmania dance files, Run Down by 645 was getting too hard to play, especially on Heavy Sweatdrop And everything else rocks too! A wonderful surprise for the regular visitor who decided to stop by after a hiatus! Again, thanks!
pen1300 12-19-2003 06:29 PM
*Claps* love the Christmas banner! It rocks! Glad for the updates too!

Later,
Pen1300
R.Smith 12-20-2003 07:35 PM
I love the banner, so, i decided to try my spin on it, here are 3 that u might likeSmile

if u want to use them, by all means, go ahead, and if u want me to make them look different, i can do that, and if u want me to make one for the main page that i can do as wellBig Grin
Almasy 12-20-2003 07:43 PM
Great job, R.Smith! Those are really nice! I espescially like the first one! ^__^
Kittie heavenly6 12-20-2003 08:40 PM
Yeah, Great Job R Smith!
Shredder 12-21-2003 02:07 AM
Wow, R. Smith, those are great! I definately think we should use one of them- I personally like the first and third ones best.
R.Smith 12-21-2003 02:12 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
Wow, R. Smith, those are great! I definately think we should use one of them- I personally like the first and third ones best.

Thank you Shredder!

If you want, i can make one for the main page logo as well Smile
Krang 12-21-2003 02:18 AM
Thanks for making those, R.Smith! It was tough deciding between the three since they're all great, but I put the first one up since Shredder, Almasy, and I all agree on it (you might need to reload the page to see it).

quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith

Sure, that would be great! The banner is in three sections, but hopefully it will still work.
R.Smith 12-21-2003 02:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Thanks for making those, R.Smith! It was tough deciding between the three since they're all great, but I put the first one up since Shredder, Almasy, and I all agree on it (you might need to reload the page to see it).

quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith

Sure, that would be great! The banner is in three sections, but hopefully it will still work.

i'm happy that everyone likes it! Cool

three sections...hmm, it should work, i'll get started right away! Big Grin

Embarrassed Sweatdrop um, should i make it like the one you are now useing for the forums?Embarrassed Sweatdrop
R.Smith 12-21-2003 03:00 AM
ok, i made it like the one your useing for the forums, if u want i can make it differentSmile

if it doesn't work, i guess if it'll work, i can just make the three parts in to one?