Miscellaneous Updates

Krang 12-21-2003 03:16 AM
Nice job! I put them up on the main page. Because they are three separate images, they might not end up blinking at the same time as each other depending on how fast they load, but I still think they look great when the timing is a little off (maybe even better since it looks like there are multiple sets of lights). Thanks again! Smile
R.Smith 12-21-2003 10:54 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Nice job! I put them up on the main page. Because they are three separate images, they might not end up blinking at the same time as each other depending on how fast they load, but I still think they look great when the timing is a little off (maybe even better since it looks like there are multiple sets of lights). Thanks again! Smile

Hmm, well, i've reloaded the main page a few times, and it seems that sometimes it will all blink at the same time, and at other times, two will blink at the same time, and other times, they all blink one after another.

Either way, it's still cool!

I'm glad that you and Shredder like them, I am very happy to contribute to the site whenever I canSmile
evanASF27 12-21-2003 01:32 PM
uhhh...excuse me :-S

But on the main site...the GIF on the right isn't animated >_> ... <_<

Uh...justletting you know ^^;;

How about making the crazy santa do a little dance?? Big Grin
R.Smith 12-21-2003 05:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
uhhh...excuse me :-S

But on the main site...the GIF on the right isn't animated >_> ... <_<

Uh...justletting you know ^^;;

How about making the crazy santa do a little dance?? Big Grin

first, the gif on the right IS animated, if it is animated on my screen, it has to be on yours Tongue

second, there's only so much u can put in a banner, and also, so much i can do, and besides, i don't have a clip of that anyways Tongue
Wingnut 12-21-2003 06:13 PM
It's animated evan, it may just be one light, but it is blinking. (It's at the far right edge of the banner)
Shredder 12-23-2003 12:18 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Also, sorry that the fan art/images update got delayed a little, but please check back within the next few days for the update!

Also, keep an eye out for new fanfiction (including the latest by Lady Tesser!) very soon. Big Grin