Ghostbusters! (Updated 5/14/06, 2:23 PM EST)

Manji 02-18-2004 05:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
I ghost because it would probably be creepy to see it say that im at who is where online all the time.


I do that that...

*X-Files theme plays in the background*

Always look over your shoulder, otherwise I might get you!

Big Money 02-27-2004 03:14 PM
I'm ghosting for the time being... for MFL related reasons. Yeesh, its getting scary in there.
Dude Love 03-21-2004 10:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
I'm ghosting for the time being... for MFL related reasons. Yeesh, its getting scary in there.


Seems like things were forced to stop being scary, doesn't it?

Also, Add me to the list. Why? Because I'm tired of seeing my name at the bottom. Tongue

Also, I think Evan belongs on the list.
dominusofdeath 03-22-2004 12:23 AM
I guess I shall ghost too.
Everyone is doing it!!!!!!
Manji 03-22-2004 12:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PaladinAlexanderAnderson
I guess I shall ghost too.
Everyone is doing it!!!!!!


I'm not, and I don't plan to. It's not like theres a reason to shield yourself from other members, its anti-social ya know? Big Grin
Dude Love 03-22-2004 07:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
quote:
Originally posted by PaladinAlexanderAnderson
I guess I shall ghost too.
Everyone is doing it!!!!!!


I'm not, and I don't plan to. It's not like theres a reason to shield yourself from other members, its anti-social ya know? Big Grin


But most of us here are an anti-social bunch.

My reason is I'm tired of seeing my name...but I still want to keep it because everyone knows me by it.
Manji 03-22-2004 08:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
quote:
Originally posted by PaladinAlexanderAnderson
I guess I shall ghost too.
Everyone is doing it!!!!!!


I'm not, and I don't plan to. It's not like theres a reason to shield yourself from other members, its anti-social ya know? Big Grin


But most of us here are an anti-social bunch.

My reason is I'm tired of seeing my name...but I still want to keep it because everyone knows me by it.


I don't! I know you by... umm... well... I guess beyond personality, theres no other way to recognize you... the avatars are too random...
Wingnut 03-22-2004 09:46 PM
Well until the 2004 election avatar came up, we knew him as the resident conservitive hippie.
My opinion: Don't ghost unless you really need to.
Big Money 07-06-2004 05:21 PM
Is Seraphim Ghosting? I think he is...

Do I get a cookie now?
Seraphim 07-06-2004 06:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
Is Seraphim Ghosting? I think he is...

Do I get a cookie now?


I sure do ghost! You can add me to that list. Anime Smile

I do it to escape my enemies. I strike silently and invisibly. :ph3ar:
AmuroRei 07-07-2004 06:13 PM
I know as a fact that BishojoSenshiProns ghosts.
dawnstrider 07-08-2004 02:11 PM
After considering things, I've come to realize that there's probably no real need for me to ghost anymore, so I'll probably stay out of it permanently - until a need arises again, anyway Smile .

....Feels kinda funny Confused .
Benjamin 07-11-2004 04:33 PM
SERAPHIM!!!

He has gone Ghost!!!

I am going too,Be careful

I MIGHT ATTACK YOU

In five min or so
madclarinet 07-11-2004 05:37 PM
Nice selection of opinions about ghosting.

I don't - why, no reason not to - and also it helps warn others that a madman is around the boards. Hopefully I haven't annoyed too many people yet for them to start a assault on me.

Then again as I've got several hours difference between me and most of the rest of the board!
Benjamin 07-14-2004 07:50 PM
DaNgIt

I gave up ghosting

It was Missed that CURRENTLY BROWSING Thing in My Profile

Drooling

~Benjamin~
Asirt 07-14-2004 10:18 PM
As some people may have found out, I now ghost around the forums as well. I figured it was better this way for privacy purposes.
The Fallen Phoenix 07-15-2004 09:59 PM
Thanks to Trisa, the list is back and more comprehensive than ever! Big Grin So far there are a total of 31 verified ghosts, but this is only 0.02% of the total forum population... Shocked
Asirt 07-16-2004 10:28 AM
As The Fallen Phoenix had said, I helped him hunt down all the ghosts here in PCF. It took a while, but I think that this information can be useful for those who want to send PM's to someone who appears to be not online. Hopefully, I have helped people into thinking who is a ghost, and who is not a ghost.
Seraphim 07-16-2004 11:25 AM
How were you able to verify all those? I don't recognize most of those usernames.
Asirt 07-16-2004 11:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
How were you able to verify all those? I don't recognize most of those usernames.


There is a place called Members List, where you can see every single member who ever joined PCF. All I did was click on every user name, and look for the words "Last Active". If it says "No Declaration", it means that the user is a ghost. By the way, most of the users mentioned on the list most likely don't post here, or are no longer in PCF. This is only a historical reference for all to view.