Ghostbusters! (Updated 5/14/06, 2:23 PM EST)

Wingnut 12-11-2003 10:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
Well, I for one want to find out a few more ghosts. Although, I haven't noticed any other than the ones listed. Maybe this will help scare them into view:

http://www.midifarm.com/files/midifiles/...e.aspx?id=11910

or

http://www.midifarm.com/files/midifiles/...le.aspx?id=1669

Either one works, so choose.

Anyway, I personally don't ghost because I want to imagine that people look to see me surfing around paradigm.
I aint afraid of no ghost. Tongue Pleased
Aside from avoiding masses of posters/over zelous fanboys/girls flocking to them and mod patrol and other related duties, I don't see the piont of ghosting at all.
R.Jesse 12-11-2003 10:46 PM
i see you can talk Red Face it is meen to ignore!
The Fallen Phoenix 12-11-2003 10:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by r.jpf
add me!

Uh...no, you don't. Sweatdrop
Dude Love 12-11-2003 10:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
quote:
add me!

Uh...no, you don't. Sweatdrop

I was just going to add that. Unless you're just going to start ghosting now, nope, you don't. Unless you're a poltergeist...
dawnstrider 12-11-2003 10:51 PM
quote:
add me!

. . . . . .

If you plan to add on as a ghost, do what I and another member on the first page said. It's in your User CP at the top. Knock yourself out.
F-14Tomcat 12-12-2003 03:51 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
quote:
Hehe, I'd be a mod if only for that reason. But, alas, I can't. Oh well, I always have my private conversations with Phoenix.

Does Shredder Ghost? I've never seen him around (but he isn't around much).

Last I checked...no, Shredder does not ghost. His name comes up bold italics, for those who haven't seen him around.

I could be wrong though.

I see him every now and then, but only late at night

Also, I thought I saw Elvis in the Speakeasy lol
evanASF27 12-12-2003 07:40 PM
where am i?! ... Tongue "m a ghost now since I don't want to be bugged when I do my homwork during the week.
Wingnut 12-12-2003 07:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
where am i?! ... Tongue "m a ghost now since I don't want to be bugged when I do my homwork during the week.
What does being a member here have anything to do with doing your homewrok young man?! Mad
evanASF27 12-12-2003 07:55 PM
I go onto my computer to listen to music while I'm doing homework...and people bg me sometimes if the see me just looking at one thread which I really wanted to check up on during a tiny 30 second break........ ~~ ........I like to be a little private while doing homework -_-;;;;
Wingnut 12-12-2003 08:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
I go onto my computer to listen to music while I'm doing homework...and people bg me sometimes if the see me just looking at one thread which I really wanted to check up on during a tiny 30 second break........ ~~ ........I like to be a little private while doing homework -_-;;;;
Oh, well that makes sence. Embarrassed Sweatdrop Open mouth, insert foot. Tongue
R.Jesse 12-12-2003 09:05 PM
ok Red Face
Almasy 12-18-2003 08:33 AM
You can add me to the Ghost List.
Dude Love 12-18-2003 06:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy

Hmm... I thought you liked to see yourself around the forums. Oh well, your decision. Enjoy being ghost.

*"I ain't afraid of no ghost" Echoes in the background*
Almasy 12-18-2003 09:29 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy

Hmm... I thought you liked to see yourself around the forums. Oh well, your decision. Enjoy being ghost.

*"I ain't afraid of no ghost" Echoes in the background*

I do like to see myself around the forums...but recent events have forced me to use Ghost mode. (for the time being at least)
Big Fau 12-23-2003 11:04 AM
I ghost once in awhile <_< >_>

to sneek around the forums <_< >_> Evil
evanASF27 12-23-2003 01:48 PM
*throws chocolate over Big Fau*

...Alex-....O.o;;;
Evan- Ha I see you now Evil

*Grabs a HUGE FRIGGIN cannon*

MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN"T HIDE!! Evil
Big Fau 01-04-2004 09:00 PM
I've found a rather easy way to detect a ghost Evil (the only problem is finding the member X_x)

if you're veiwing a member profile and they're "ghosting", the "last active" thing will say "no declaration".

if not, it appears as normal.

has anyone else noticed this?
Dude Love 02-17-2004 01:11 PM
I'm reviving this thread because a new wave of people are ghosting. Right at this very moment, there are 4 ghosts browsing the fora.
evanASF27 02-17-2004 01:49 PM
actually the plural is FORUM. But since we are living in ENGLISH...it's FORUMS Tongue

anyways, I'm ghosting...just cos I want to... Roll Eyes
dominusofdeath 02-18-2004 05:20 PM
Don't know if im the first person to say this but
RAY PARKER Jr.
lol
Ok, I ghost now I can watch the whos online thing like a HAWK just if i post something and someone is gonna reply in the same topic I want a warning so I watch it and I ghost because it would probably be creepy to see it say that im at who is where online all the time.