[Other] Panoramic Pics!

pen1300 11-26-2003 12:58 AM
Hello Paradigm Citizens! Visitors of the Nightengale Club!

I would like to say that as of right now (April 10, 2004-9:something Eastern time), I have cleaned up the thread from all the arguing. I have left Krang's post as this will remain in effect. Let me just point out a few key points when conducting yourself in this thread:

*Krang's message will stay in effect. Anyone who starts/continues with an argument, will have action taken against them. Do look at his post!

*If you want to post a picture that is of better quality than one in this thread, please get special permission from the person who did the pic (Unless you did the first one, see below).

*If you post a better quality picture than one you previously posted, please take down the old/worse quality and post the new one. This is due to the number of attachments. (We would like to keep it low).

*If someone other than you HAS posted a better quality panoramic picture that you first put up, please remove the old picture. (This will not be reinforced.)

*If you are a person who uploads off of your computer when putting up Panoramic Pictures, please keep it to a maximum of 4 (four) pictures in a day (or 24 hour period). If you are posting a lot of pictures, please consider an imagehosting site. (If I wasn't afraid of being booted from my browser, I'd put up the image host link from the JFK forum).

*Please, balance your comments- for each critisim also have a postive/good comment.

*There are posts in this thread about how to make your own panoramic pictures. (I'll post a link when I'm not worried about the comp. but they are here)

Please keep an eye on this post! There are [hopefully] going to be a few updates to this and rules will be added if necessary.

Thank you for you time!
Pen1300
Krang 11-26-2003 12:58 AM
The mods have tried many times to stop the arguing in this thread, and some of you still won't listen, so I think this needs to be said:

The next person who starts an argument or attacks another member in this thread (no matter what the reason is) will get a warning.
If any of you have a problem with a picture that another person posts, deal with it privately (PM, IM, or email).

Sorry for the off-topic post. Please continue discussing the original topic of this thread.
evanASF27 11-26-2003 12:58 AM
I don't really know which section this should go in...so I'll just put it here for now Smile

I worked hard on getting the right frames for this and FINALLY (!!), after much editing and much stress, I have done it Big Grin

FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER, I have pieced together the dramatic pan up shot of Schwarzwald at the end of his speech Pleased

Ain't it good?? Big Grin I like it! ...now if it were only wider (with arms etc) then it would be cool for a small wallpaper Big Grin But the pic itself should be good alone Smile What do you guys think?
GOOD...BAD...so-so...other?!
((the attachment seems blurrier than in Paint O_O;; I'll try to get up a png version of it as soon as I can to replace the jpg))

*FINAL EDIT!!*
I replaced the jpg with a PNG file Smile it should look more like the bmp now Big Grin
Name Of God 11-26-2003 02:45 AM
Dramatic speaches, dramatic poses, there is a reason Schwarzwald is my favorite character. You got an excellent shot of him. Smile
SharpDressedMan 11-26-2003 09:14 AM
... WOW! Yeah that is definitely one of the better shots of him from the series. Let me see now. Download to harddrive and reap all the benefits of your spoils. Nah, I'll just keep it in my hard drives Big O folder never to be looked at again... so sad. But yeah definitely this shot makes me realise why for some reason I could never deal with the fact that he died. I really wish that his physical body would have stayed around till the end and that all 3 bigs could have some sort of super deathmatch. Gawd, could you imagine all the sorts of clever banter that Schwarzy would come up with to bash the little boys?
Negotiator-Schmidt 11-26-2003 01:03 PM
I always wondered why Schwarzwald's eyes or face (behind the mummy wrappings) was dark and shadowed in Season 2...it gives him a different look that fits Season 2 more appropriatly.

Great Pic tho Evan!
evanASF27 11-26-2003 05:28 PM
I have been whuling away the hours..err...minutes doing yet another picture Wink

I present to you, CONEY ISLAND (DESERT) PARK!!
(If I am mistaken and that is really supposed to be Pallasades Park...I'll fix it immediately)Embarrassed Sweatdrop

*edit*
I didn't like the way that came out. Too blurry for my liking...here's the regular size pic insted Wink
Almasy 11-26-2003 05:49 PM
I did the same thing for Roger's house in Act 14:
    Dorothy and Pero 11-26-2003 06:38 PM
    That's so cool...Roger is lucky to have such a large abodeAnime Smile
    evanASF27 11-26-2003 07:05 PM
    mhmm..nice pic there Almasy Pleased

Here's a new update Wink
    PARADIGM CITY "40 YEARS AGO"
    evanASF27 11-26-2003 07:12 PM
    actually...this update has 3 PICS total Big Grin

1st- Paradigm City "40 Years Ago" (act26)
    2nd- Alex in the Cockpit of Big Fau (act 26)
    3rd- Memories of Roger Smith (act26)

Notice a theme so far?! Tongue
    evanASF27 11-26-2003 07:23 PM
    Here's the last pic on that set Wink Big Grin
    SharpDressedMan 11-26-2003 07:38 PM
    That last one is by far one of the best shots of Big O that I've ever seen. By jove you just may have a future deciding the covers for our dvds over here cause that was just plain amazing.
    Tony Waynewrong 11-26-2003 08:26 PM
    Almasy, that was awesome. It looks as real as any Big O scene from the show. Great stuff.
    Dorothy and Pero 11-26-2003 08:53 PM
    You're sooooooooooo good!!!
    <<Bows>>
    Almasy 11-26-2003 09:04 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by tvperez
    Almasy, that was awesome. It looks as real as any Big O scene from the show. Great stuff.

quote:
    Originally posted by Dorothy and Pero
    You're sooooooooooo good!!!
    <<Bows>>

Hmm...maybe there is some confusion. The picture of Roger's house that I posted above is, in fact, a screenshot from the show.
    Zopwx2 11-26-2003 09:17 PM
    Yes great pics guys. Especially since they are scenes that we've only seen breifly, now we get a chance to study them in detail.
    evanASF27 11-26-2003 09:47 PM
    more panorama views Wink

Beck and Dorothy Smile
    evanASF27 11-26-2003 09:48 PM
    Pleased Dastun and the platoon! Pleased
    Mega Dominus 11-26-2003 11:44 PM
    Wow... makes me wonder how much different Big O would be if the directors/creators has decided to go with a panaromic format.

Great job of putting these pics up, Evan! Everyone here definitely appreciates it! Smile )