Poll: What type are you? (Bring back my ghost!)

Zola 11-20-2003 10:28 PM
This is a pretty interesting test. It looks at four main components of personality (for example, Introverted versus Extroverted).

Take the test!

When you have your type, which will be represented by 4 letters, read the descriptions

As a general rule, it is more accurate after you are past the age of 14 or so. If the description doesn't quite seem to fit, look at some of the similar types--as with any test, questions can be worded ambiguously. You also can try the other tests on the description page.

I'll cast the first vote--I'm INTP (and Falcon7 is as well Smile )
Byranx 11-20-2003 10:37 PM
Your Type is
ESFP
Extroverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
22 11 44 33

ESFP type description by D.Keirsey
ESFP type description by J. Butt

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
slightly expressed extrovert

slightly expressed sensing personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality
The Fallen Phoenix 11-20-2003 10:39 PM
I received INFJ (Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging, also known as Counselor Idealists)...

Your Type is
INFJ

Introverted-44
Intuitive-78
Feeling-22
Judging-11

You are:
moderately expressed introvert
very expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

And wow. I read both in-depth descriptions they provided, and it fits me, very well...though I'm not so sure about the psychic part...Tongue

Well, it's very interesting. I think I'm going to read through that site when I get the chance over the weekend...it seems like it has a lot of fascinating ideas.
Wingnut 11-20-2003 10:41 PM
I remember takeing this test a couple months ago, but I can't remember what exactly I was.
Lia's calling 11-20-2003 10:42 PM
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
44 33 11 33
You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

gee wiz...
Jeff 11-20-2003 10:46 PM
I'm an ISTJ. This test is pretty accurate. For the most part, it matched me perfectly.
Almasy 11-20-2003 10:49 PM
ENTJ

Extroverted - Intuitive - Thinking - Judging

44 - 22 - 22 - 11

You are:
-- moderately expressed extrovert --

-- slightly expressed intuitive personality --

-- slightly expressed thinking personality --

-- slightly expressed judging personality --
A Clockwork Tomato 11-20-2003 11:12 PM
ENTP

11 - 67 - 11 22

Mad scientist material! BWAH-HA-HA-HA! Except that, once I've got the city-destroying invention working, I don't have time to destroy Paradigm because I've thought of an even better one. Oh well, back to the old drawing board...
Pygmalion 11-20-2003 11:14 PM
INTP
11 - slightly expressed introvert
33 - moderately expressed intuitive personality
11 - slightly expressed thinking personality
22 - slightly expressed perceiving personality

My fictional hero is Howard Roark, from The Fountainhead. Darned if he wasn't one of my early role models.

My "Pal" type (at the bottom of the Kiersey page) says that I do best with an ENTP, and that's how ACT tests out. Spooky.

Pygmalion
Sharpshooter005 11-20-2003 11:29 PM
INTJ...Seems pretty accurate.

The "famous INTJs" list...very appealing. Rumsfeld, JFK...Giuliani...w00t.

Not sure how much faith I can put in some of it, (the "pal","companion",etc part). I'm not huge on classifying those around me, and either associating or disassociating myself with them based on a system. If it works Im for it...

Not to bash this though, good find there zola. Smile )
evanASF27 11-20-2003 11:50 PM
quote:
Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
33 44 11 33

INFJ type description by D.Keirsey
INFJ type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are:
- moderately expressed introvert

- moderately expressed intuitive personality

- slightly expressed feeling personality

- moderately expressed judging personality

WTF ?!?! ,...what the hell does this mean?! O_o;;;;
...can someone actually tell me what this test is about ^^;;; It confoozing @.@

*ediT*
OH WAIT! Now I get it Big Grin IT'S SOO TRUE!! Crying DAMN THEY ARE GOOD!! @_@ X_x;;
Lady Tesser 11-21-2003 07:00 AM
I took it about a month ago for my personality-career testing thing at college and - you guessed it - INFJ.

I got a print out of the basic personality type and it hit dead-on SOO well (except for the ... 'intimate relations' part ... I seem to act more like a male INFJ rather than a female).

Anyway, my career part says stuff about writing (yeah, but how am I going to pay the rent BEFORE anything gets published?), historian (it's a hobby), therapy (only on an informal basis - I get too involved), and social work (I hate most people).

Then I finally hit it yesterday - wedding coordinator. It combines all those aspects into something I love, so I'm going to look into that.

To evan - you're also INFJ - I am NOT surprised ...
F-14Tomcat 11-21-2003 07:16 AM
I got ISTJ

"Judging - 1%" lol
Advinius 11-21-2003 07:37 AM
Me. Pretty damn accurate too. the only oddites likely sping from the handful of questions that could go either way as worded.

Your Type is
ENFP
Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
33 56 44 22

The Champion Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in accomplishing their aims, and informative and extraverted when relating with others. For Champions, nothing occurs which does not have some deep ethical significance, and this, coupled with their uncanny sense of the motivations of others, gives them a talent for seeing life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil. This type is found in only about 3 percent of the general population, but they have great influence because of their extraordinary impact on others. Champions are inclined to go everywhere and look into everything that has to do with the advance of good and the retreat of evil in the world. They can't bear to miss out on what is going on around them; they must experience, first hand, all the significant social events that affect our lives. And then they are eager to relate the stories they've uncovered, hoping to disclose the "truth" of people and issues, and to advocate causes. This strong drive to unveil current events can make them tireless in conversing with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out.

Champions consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life, although they can never quite shake the feeling that a part of themselves is split off, uninvolved in the experience. Thus, while they strive for emotional congruency, they often see themselves in some danger of losing touch with their real feelings, which eNFps possess in a wide range and variety. In the same vein, eNFps strive toward a kind of spontaneous personal authenticity, and this intention always to "be themselves" is usually communicated nonverbally to others, who find it quite attractive. All too often, however, eNFps fall short in their efforts to be authentic, and they tend to heap coals of fire on themselves, berating themselves for the slightest self-conscious role-playing
C.R Foxhound 11-21-2003 10:48 AM
I got INFP

You are:
distinctively expressed introvert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

moderately expressed feeling personality

moderately expressed perceiving personality

i have no idea what it means except for the intovert part, which is true
evanASF27 11-21-2003 11:47 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
To evan - you're also INFJ - I am NOT surprised ...

... O_o;; ... I'll take that as a compliment Big Grin Anime Smile Thanks! ...I think o.o;;
TheNegotiator 11-21-2003 11:59 AM
Hey I hhave taken these test in school for my English class, Damn but I forgot what I was.

Was I ITFP yeah I think I was ITFP

[Edit] No wait INFP
YZEtc 11-21-2003 12:01 PM
I am ISFJ.
Hear me roar.

I wish that one were a little longer...not.
Sharpshooter005 11-21-2003 12:08 PM
It mentioned something about proficiency in law...

Now Im starting to wish this thing is correct. Tongue
Shady Dark Lady 11-21-2003 12:42 PM
Funny, I took this years ago, after the age of 14, and I was something different...Now I'm an ISFP
Strenghth of Preferences..
11 1 44 44
Slightly expressed Introvert
Slightly expressed Sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling " "
Moderately expressed perceiving " "
They say I'm a composer type..

I keep strange company:
Liberace, Dan Quayle, Marilyn Monroe, Paul McCartney..and Shocked Michael Jackson Shocked Although Ulysses S. Grant is kinda strange too. I always think I'm extroverted, then I forget I always test as an Introvert..