[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

Tony Waynewrong 12-19-2003 09:07 PM
Despite her denial, I think Roger and her Unibasu looks great together.

** Ducking from a flying frying pan. **

Yup, with Roger and Unibasu together, that leaves Dorothy for me. Smile
Lady Tesser 12-19-2003 09:28 PM
Beck: What are you doing with MAH woman, Crow Boy?! Mad
Roger: I swear, I was framed by that Tomato Guy! Shocked
Unibasu: Oh, Becky-wecky-snuggly-poo, don't be mad ... Wink

Angelcakes - Cute, both pretending they're not involved with the busted up Megadeus. ^_^
A Clockwork Tomato 12-19-2003 09:43 PM
Angelcakes -- is Roger really peering up Dorothy's dress? Naughty, naughty!

Who does he think he is, Lupin?

Oh, and here's one for the season:

Schwarzwald 12-19-2003 10:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
Yipe! Say it isn't so!



I"LL KILL YOU ROGER SMITH!!!!

*stares left and right*

whoa i didn't notice how popular this thread got...

last time i looked it was only the totrial and the act 26 roger and dorothy in wetsuit thing...

I should see about getting into this...
A Clockwork Tomato 12-23-2003 07:48 PM
By Request.

evanASF27 12-23-2003 07:56 PM
SWEET BABY JESUS!!!


That is SOOOOO WRONG!! @___@;;;;

MY EYES!!! X___x;;;;;;
R.Smith 12-23-2003 08:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
By Request.




Anyone else here want to be the bed? Wink Tongue Wink Tongue Cool Big Grin Cool Tongue Wink Big Grin Tongue
Lone bebop 12-23-2003 08:10 PM
Very Intersting

Theres something yah dont see every day Tongue
Mike 12-23-2003 08:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
SWEET BABY JESUS!!!


That is SOOOOO WRONG!! @___@;;;;

MY EYES!!! X___x;;;;;;


Wrong?
That's not wrong, that's incredibly RIGHT!

God job! Big Grin
Wingnut 12-23-2003 09:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
By Request.




Anyone else here want to be the bed? Wink Tongue Wink Tongue Cool Big Grin Cool Tongue Wink Big Grin Tongue
I do! I do!
Guarenteed to give Roger an anime nosebleed at seeing this for real.
Norman: Master Roger, Miss Angel arrived a half hour ago and has been waiting in your room of all places along with Miss Dorothy.
Roger: My Room? I handle this on my own Norman
Norman: Very well, sir.
Roger: *Opens door and finds the above waiting for him* Shocked ...
Dorothy: What took you so long Roger? You are 25 minutes late arriveing back home.
Angel: I was almost wondering if you wern't coming home at all tonight, Roger dear.
Roger: (continued shock)...Drooling
Dorothy: Roger, you're starting to drool.
Angel: Don't worry Dorothy, that's a good thing this time. Wink

Yeah. in my dreams.
Falcon 7 12-23-2003 11:12 PM
ACT, If it wasn't too late, I'd buy you a present. Wink
Surtur 12-24-2003 12:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
Anyone else here want to be the bed? Wink Tongue Wink Tongue Cool Big Grin Cool Tongue Wink Big Grin Tongue
I do! I do!
Guarenteed to give Roger an anime nosebleed at seeing this for real.
Norman: Master Roger, Miss Angel arrived a half hour ago and has been waiting in your room of all places along with Miss Dorothy.
Roger: My Room? I handle this on my own Norman
Norman: Very well, sir.
Roger: *Opens door and finds the above waiting for him* Shocked ...
Dorothy: What took you so long Roger? You are 25 minutes late arriveing back home.
Angel: I was almost wondering if you wern't coming home at all tonight, Roger dear.
Roger: (continued shock)...Drooling
Dorothy: Roger, you're starting to drool.
Angel: Don't worry Dorothy, that's a good thing this time. Wink

Yeah. in my dreams.


I actually did have a dream like that. Except instead of Roger, it was me. And Norman wasn't there.
Zopwx2 12-24-2003 01:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
By Request.



NIce! heheh.
Tony Waynewrong 12-24-2003 01:49 AM
** Gagging Roger and strapping him to a chair. **

Tony: Sorry dude, I hope you understand.

** Enters the bedroom. **
Dorothy: ** Startled ** Where is Roger?
Angel: Yeah, where's he.
Tony: ** Smiling ** Ladies, never mind him. It's SHOWTIME!!! Smile


ACT, you are demented. But you're really, really cool.

Nice one.
Tickle Tickle 12-24-2003 10:57 AM
Eugene in Big Eu!
    A Clockwork Tomato 12-24-2003 11:17 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by R. Umino
    Eugene in Big Eu!


    Scary. Especially since he probably has a weapon that turns other Bigs into adorable kitties!
    evanASF27 12-24-2003 12:52 PM
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY EYES!!! @.@



    *runs away in terror*



    Tongue Goo job......*keeps running* BUT STILL SCAREY!!!!!
    Lady Tesser 12-24-2003 01:20 PM
    Thank you for the sweep of wholesomeness, R. Umino. Now I can look at this thread again.
    NVWC2006 12-24-2003 01:22 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


    Freaky, yet, oddly intriguing..

    Hey, what is the name of the program everyone is using to retouch their images, is their a link to download it free offline? All the pics I've ever done were using Irfanview, MS Paint, and GIF Movie Gear, but if u guys have an easier one to use, I want to join in the fun.

    Until then.. random ideas for you people..
    The Bigs already look like they're wearing skirts..
    Venus and any other megadeus inverted..
    Roger/Schwarzwald crossed with Shishio.
    OOOH! SHISHIO PILOTING BIG O! Or Glinda, since it had a sword..
    Ketchup 12-24-2003 06:18 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
    By Request.



    -eyes start bleeding- O_________________________________________o;;;