[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

IamRogerSmith 12-10-2003 02:46 AM
Datsun find's out!

Datsun: "I KNEW she was cheating on me with that android loving freak!"
IamRogerSmith 12-10-2003 03:10 AM
Finally: Norman teaches piano! Sign up NOW
Pygmalion 12-10-2003 06:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by IamRogerSmith
Photo-manip, the first learning step in any photoshop-savvy's staircase towards actual use...

Gary, you slay me! Beck looks like he's ready to head out to an Oregon State football game; all that orange!

Pygmalion
A Clockwork Tomato 12-10-2003 08:51 AM
Tony Waynewrong 12-10-2003 09:03 AM
IAmRogerSmith and A Clockwork Tomato, these are really good. They look so real, it's scary.

** bows **

Great stuff.
Tifaria 12-10-2003 11:26 AM
Whoohoo! I love Dori. You got the hair looking really good on that one, ACT!

Wow, all of these are awesome. Cool You guys are great at making it look like you haven't actually done anything to the picture! Pleased
ParadigmSubways 12-10-2003 01:09 PM
Norman finally shaved and somehow his eyepatch got messed up...with new and improved R.D. lips:
IamRogerSmith 12-10-2003 01:33 PM
Well there ya go... if you have have the capability tilt the lips to the right some to get proper orientation. Thats oooooooooooone funny norman! hehehhe
Mike 12-10-2003 01:37 PM
Oh my God...
NORMAN IS IN THE MATRIX!!!

Don't mind me, I'm just an idiot.
Falcon 7 12-10-2003 01:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by IamRogerSmith
What happend to his lips?


It's so obvious! Norman was "thinking bad thoughts" in front of little Anthony Fremont. So I suspect that he'd probably be in the corn field with the others by now. Tongue
Wingnut 12-10-2003 04:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
They're either about to kill each other or they're about to start kissing really heavy and fall to the pavement makeing out with each other.
No matter which is the case the scene will be interesting to watch to its conclusion. Big Grin
A Clockwork Tomato 12-10-2003 05:11 PM
IamRogerSmith: you're scaring me. Keep up the good work!
IamRogerSmith 12-10-2003 05:16 PM
You notice the time between pictures? That wasnt me taking breaks, it takes an avg 20 minutes for me to find the images I want to manip, then actually do the manip. It's much easier with cartoons than it is with photographs time-wise. I'll do 4 or 5 more after the gym tonight. :o)
angelcakes 12-10-2003 05:23 PM
Rogers hidden past revealed Big Grin ;


Lady Tesser 12-10-2003 05:57 PM
I'm leaving this up to the 'professionals' (Uncle Tomato and IamRogerSmith).

Big Grin
angelcakes 12-10-2003 06:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
I'm leaving this up to the 'professionals' (Uncle Tomato and IamRogerSmith).

Big Grin


That bad huhEmbarrassed Sweatdrop

Oh well, I think I got it right this time.

After the Bigs stopped showing up, the military police weren't really needed, and Daustun has to pay his bar tab some how



Daustun: Why fight itSweatdrop
Tony Waynewrong 12-10-2003 06:22 PM
Geez, Dastun looks so creepy like that. I wouldn't hire him as my butler. Smile
Green_Bird 12-10-2003 09:08 PM
You guys had to know this was coming....Meet Dan Black (Dastun/Jet)...
A Clockwork Tomato 12-10-2003 09:29 PM
Angelcakes, Big Venus: I think tvperez is right. It's getting awfully creepy around here.

Nice work!
Wingnut 12-10-2003 10:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
You guys had to know this was coming....Meet Dan Black (Dastun/Jet)...
Just don't have Roger flying the Swordfish II and Spike piloting Big O.