[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

R.Dorothy Waynewright 12-08-2003 04:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
I take it back! Please! Please! My eyes! IT BURNS!

Here's a hopefully nicer one, made from the scene in The Greatest Villain where Beck is dangling from the magnet and Dorothy is handing Roger his tie...


Awww thats really sweet, Zola. Certainly not as horrific as those TERRIBLE Norman pictures.... Shocked Big Grin

hehe your picture gives me warms and fuzzies. Tongue
Wingnut 12-08-2003 04:20 PM
Thanks Zola, after the cross-dressing Norman I needed some nice RogerrxDorothy fluff. I can feel my sanity returning already.
Tony Waynewrong 12-08-2003 04:25 PM
Their expressions are priceless. I hate being a hopeless romantic, but I love the retouch. Smile
A Clockwork Tomato 12-08-2003 04:29 PM
Zola,

That's great. Can you post the "before" picture(s) as well? All of us non-Falcon 7 types are grubbing around for tricks to use.
The Fallen Phoenix 12-08-2003 04:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Norman really ought to be in a lighter, more flattering color.


Just remember, you asked for it....



Once again, ACT, it is perfect! Wow, I thought you really captured Norman's essence with the first shot, but it looks like I was wrong. Bravo! Big Grin

Seriously, am I the only one not disturbed by these pictures? I think they're great! Anime Smile

Oh, and nice Roger/Dorothy pic Zola. Smile
Green_Bird 12-08-2003 05:29 PM
Hehe...funnyBig Grin ...and you did a good job on yours too, Zola...

I have made another one, the follow up to my Mixed up one (that is lost in this forum somewhere)...it took a while to resize the Faye picture so the head could fit and would be clear at the same time. So here it is...Angel Valentine!
Tony Waynewrong 12-08-2003 05:45 PM
Is it me, or is it getting hotter around her. I need some fresh air. Smile
Zopwx2 12-08-2003 05:51 PM
These pics deserve to be in the Funny pictures thread!
Zola 12-08-2003 05:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
That's great. Can you post the "before" picture(s) as well? All of us non-Falcon 7 types are grubbing around for tricks to use.


This was mostly done with a bit of cutting and then smoothing and filling in


Here's the original:



The first thing I did was to cut out Dorothy's head and rotate it slightly to tilt it upward:



Then I cut out and moved her body:



Next was to cut out Roger's arm:



Then I cut out Roger's head and also tilted it:



With those things in place, it was a matter of erasing at the right spots, and filling in others.

If I do another at some point, I will try to remember to save it every so often so you can see all of the steps.
Lady Tesser 12-08-2003 06:24 PM
These are ALL great!!! Norman in drag is terrific (I think there's a spamfic of it somewhere around here).

Dorothy and Roger ... YEAH-BABY!

Angel as Faye ... ironic, since they have the same English voice actress.

I need to work on some now. Hmm.
pen1300 12-08-2003 06:24 PM
Lovely! I think we know some new secrets about Norman! LOL

I love them! Keep up the twisted (and not so twisted ones). Just be mindful of the image you put up size wise please (that's all I ask).

Lovely, all of them.

Later,
Pen1300
Mr. Peabody 12-08-2003 08:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola

Here's a hopefully nicer one, made from the scene in The Greatest Villain where Beck is dangling from the magnet and Dorothy is handing Roger his tie...






Awwww. Pleased

Lovely picture, Zola. I'd be happy with episode 26 if it had that scene in the finale. Anime Smile
Big Fau 12-08-2003 08:56 PM
I've just got one thing to say about every re-touched picture in this thread Pleased ...



...












*Ahem!*












OMGWTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked Laughing
A Clockwork Tomato 12-08-2003 09:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
...try dorothy next...


Oh, I have every intention of drawing Dorothy in, well, less than usual. Roll Eyes

It's just all the images I have would lead me to violate my first rule of retouching, which is "Do easy stuff." Dorothy generally wears voluminous skirts. I know there's a woman in there somewhere, but I can't get from here to there by retouching. Angel makes things a lot easier for me by wearing skin-tight outfits.

spoiler (highlight to read):
Perhaps Dorothy will oblige me by wearing her wetsuit in HYDRA.
Tifaria 12-08-2003 09:53 PM
Hah! You won't make me get milk on myself this time, ACT!


Although I'd probably have done it anyway, but we're out of cereal. Sweatdrop


_I_ think the Norman in drag is funny, not disturbing. Does that mean there's something wrong with me? Big Grin

Dorothy+RogerxTie= adorable

And Angel as Faye makes way too much sense. In a good way. Cool
A Clockwork Tomato 12-08-2003 11:20 PM
Of course, funny pictures are great, but the real point of retouching is to illustrate FAN FICTION!

Here is a picture of Beck in Big B, from my Acts 27-31. (For example, Act 29).

Wingnut 12-09-2003 12:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
These are ALL great!!! Norman in drag is terrific (I think there's a spamfic of it somewhere around here).

Angel as Faye ... ironic, since they have the same English voice actress.

That's not Norman, it's his reciprecol Paradigm alter-ego, Norma Berg.

Why don't we send the Angel Valentine pic off to Wendee Lee and see what she thinks of it?
Tony Waynewrong 12-09-2003 12:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
Of course, funny pictures are great, but the real point of retouching is to illustrate FAN FICTION!

Here is a picture of Beck in Big B, from my Acts 27-31.



There is something to be said for this picture. Unfortunately, I am not articulate enough to say it.

Good job, ACT. I love its twist.
Lady Tesser 12-09-2003 02:58 PM
HA! HA-HA-HA! HA!

BIG B - ACTION!

That's a kick-A illo for your fics, Uncle Tomato! I absolutely LOVE it!
Tifaria 12-09-2003 04:37 PM
Awesome. Cool ACT, you have made me a Beck fan. Do Dori next!