[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

Wingnut 12-07-2003 09:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
...try dorothy next...
*gets atack by other members*


X_x;;;;
WHAT!!??! Big Grin
*Lowers shield in front of evan* Really what is wrong with that? After Alen in boxers, Dorothy seems normal to do. And logically next in line to be done.
evanASF27 12-07-2003 09:43 PM
I'm still having nightmares since Alex Rosewater in boxers X.X;;;;;;;;;


Tongue
A Clockwork Tomato 12-07-2003 10:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
I'm still having nightmares since Alex Rosewater in boxers X.X;;;;;;;;;
Tongue


Well, you'll sleep soundly tonight...



By the way, if anyone else out there has done some retouching, either to do something useful or to create their very own Big O chamber of horrors, feel free to post it to this thread!
R.Smith 12-07-2003 10:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
I'm still having nightmares since Alex Rosewater in boxers X.X;;;;;;;;;
Tongue


Well, you'll sleep soundly tonight...



By the way, if anyone else out there has done some retouching, either to do something useful or to create their very own Big O chamber of horrors, feel free to post it to this thread!


OH MY GOD! Shocked
evanASF27 12-07-2003 10:24 PM
DITTO! Shocked ....JEEZ!! @_____@;;;;;; *jumps out a window and lands on some ice*
Wingnut 12-07-2003 10:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
I'm still having nightmares since Alex Rosewater in boxers X.X;;;;;;;;;
Tongue


Well, you'll sleep soundly tonight...



By the way, if anyone else out there has done some retouching, either to do something useful or to create their very own Big O chamber of horrors, feel free to post it to this thread!


OH MY GOD! Shocked

Holy ****! Shocked
I think I'll go jump off of a cliff now... either that or not sleep for a week.
The Fallen Phoenix 12-07-2003 10:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
I'm still having nightmares since Alex Rosewater in boxers X.X;;;;;;;;;
Tongue


Well, you'll sleep soundly tonight...



By the way, if anyone else out there has done some retouching, either to do something useful or to create their very own Big O chamber of horrors, feel free to post it to this thread!


*Claps* Bravo! I really think you've captured the real Norman! *Wipes a tear from his eye* It is a true piece of work! Excellent job! Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 12-08-2003 12:52 AM
That was so wrong on so many levels. After seeing this, I feel like I need to take a bath or something. Smile
Mega Dominus 12-08-2003 02:58 AM
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

A bath is not enough...need to burn the clothes I'm wearing right now.

*shudders*
A Clockwork Tomato 12-08-2003 08:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mega Dominus
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

A bath is not enough...need to burn the clothes I'm wearing right now.

*shudders*


Be careful -- that's what happened to Schwarzwald!
Redd 12-08-2003 08:34 AM
Oh... my.... Lord....

That's going to give me nightmares.... Shocked

*jumps out the window with everyone else*
Green_Bird 12-08-2003 11:05 AM
Norman: 'ello Master Roger, Ma name is Mrs. Doutburg. and I have come to fill the nanny spot!
Roger: Um...okay...right....

That was funny Big Grin
Dorothy and Pero 12-08-2003 02:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
Norman: 'ello Master Roger, Ma name is Mrs. Doutburg. and I have come to fill the nanny spot!
Roger: Um...okay...right....

That was funny Big Grin


That is very funnyLaughing
Zola 12-08-2003 02:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
Well, you'll sleep soundly tonight...


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! My EYES! It burns!

Norman really ought to be in a lighter, more flattering color.
evanASF27 12-08-2003 03:12 PM
...uhh you better come up with something quick or you'll scare away your fans O_o;; ... Tongue

It is good...I think..uhh..but still O_O;;;
A Clockwork Tomato 12-08-2003 03:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Norman really ought to be in a lighter, more flattering color.


Just remember, you asked for it....

evanASF27 12-08-2003 03:26 PM
ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!
RUN AWAY o_O;;;; *runs for dear life* x____X;;;;



...good...but scarey x_x;;;
angelcakes 12-08-2003 03:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Norman really ought to be in a lighter, more flattering color.


Just remember, you asked for it....



Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Zola, take it back!!! Shocked Shocked

Seriously LOL Big Grin

I really got to stop drinking when looking at this threadEmbarrassed Sweatdrop
Tony Waynewrong 12-08-2003 03:27 PM
Hey, that looks like my aunt. She has same mustache. Smile
Zola 12-08-2003 03:45 PM
I take it back! Please! Please! My eyes! IT BURNS!

Here's a hopefully nicer one, made from the scene in The Greatest Villain where Beck is dangling from the magnet and Dorothy is handing Roger his tie...