[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!
| Pygmalion |
11-07-2004 07:25 PM |
Wow, I want to know which tour bus took Tony & Beth to Paradigm! I can easily see Roger's bedroom being a popular tourist attraction. And of course, there's no ride like Bonaparte at Disneyland....
Pygmalion
| Lady Tesser |
11-07-2004 07:31 PM |
So, do you have any secret pics of Tony dancing with Beth at the Nightingale while Dorothy sings?
(Love the pics, Uncle Tomato!)
| BethMcBeth |
11-07-2004 07:53 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
They claim they're in Chicago, but they're not! Here's the original of one of the pictures of Beth that Tony crudely manipulated to make it look as if they were in Chicago:

And another:
 |
BWHAHAHHAHHAHAH!!! DARN YOU TOMATO!!!!! Your always telling everyone of our secerts!! BWhahaahahah! ^_^"" Well yes today Tony and I had another destructive day!! Hmm lets see it all started after I got behind the wheel and... well thats another story!! BWHAHAAHHA!!! ROFL!! Thanks again!!!!!
| BabyGhia |
11-07-2004 08:13 PM |
LOL, ACT! Great manips!
ROTFL!
Can I take Tony's tour through Roger's room... only get rid of Tony and leave Roger! Okay?

I might like that... hehehehe
BabyGhia
| A Clockwork Tomato |
11-07-2004 08:31 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by BabyGhia
LOL, ACT! Great manips!
ROTFL!
Can I take Tony's tour through Roger's room... only get rid of Tony and leave Roger! Okay?
I might like that... hehehehe
BabyGhia |
Sure. Send me a photo of yourself.
| BabyGhia |
11-07-2004 08:38 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
| quote: |
Originally posted by BabyGhia
Can I take Tony's tour through Roger's room... only get rid of Tony and leave Roger! Okay?
I might like that... hehehehe |
Sure. Send me a photo of yourself. |
LOL! Actually I'm sure that I can do that myself..
I just want the real thing!* Woo Hoo!
BabyGhia
*Not going to happen unless fiction becomes reality or either Zola or COHugh take over the world... or I guess I could run out and force a guy with a voice similar to Roger's to get plastic surgery??? Oh wait! I just went overboard... nevermind.
| Tony Waynewrong |
11-08-2004 02:13 PM |
This is creepy. I would never give tours of the Smith Mansion while Roger is still asleep. That would be considered rude.
However, if it were Dorothy who was asleep, then I would....
** Gets slammed by a Beth's riding boot **
Ouchie!
Sorry, honey! You can take Tony from Dorothy, but you can't take Dorothy from Tony.
** Gets slammed by a Beth's other riding boot and passes out**
| evanASF27 |
11-08-2004 02:38 PM |
this is like me in that pic of the treemonster from Daemon Seed.
Really neat pics ACT
| Jeff Wright |
11-19-2004 03:31 PM |
It's been awhile.
The art work here only gets better.
| R.Jesse |
12-13-2004 02:14 PM |
COOL HUH?
| COHugh |
12-13-2004 08:58 PM |
GAAAAHH!! I'm blind!!
Now THAT is scary, R.Jesse!
*rubs hands together in evil glee and starts making plans to teach R.Jesse how to use Photoshop over the summer*
| Tabris-kun |
12-13-2004 10:05 PM |
O_O Thanx a lot! Now I can't sleep!
| Dude Love |
12-13-2004 10:29 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Zola
Now THAT is scary, R.Jesse!
*rubs hands together in evil glee and starts making plans to teach R.Jesse how to use Photoshop over the summer* |
You plan to teach Jesse you use Photoshop! We're all doomed...
*prepares Bomb Shelter*
BTW, did I offer my compliments as to the tourists photo?
| BethMcBeth |
12-13-2004 10:31 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by R.Jesse

COOL HUH? |
MWAHHAHAHA!!! AWSOME WORK JESSE!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Keep up the excellent job! ^_~" I love your animations btw too!! ^_^""
| Madrona |
12-13-2004 11:03 PM |
ACK Jesse!!! Now I'll be having nightmares for days!!!
fine just fine...all a part of your master plan I bet!
Madrona
| Tony Waynewrong |
12-13-2004 11:37 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by R.Jesse

COOL HUH? |
There is something truly disturbing here, dude! But, I must say, Angel never looked so good.
Kudos, Jesse. This is hilarious.
| R.Jesse |
12-14-2004 04:52 PM |
here at vamont we
1.think kids should see annything they want (vamontprime is 13)
2.love makeing horible pictures
3.love watching results for both
BEHOLD MY ULTAMATE EVIL

| Tony Waynewrong |
12-15-2004 12:28 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by R.Jesse
here at vamont we
1.think kids should see annything they want (vamontprime is 13)
2.love makeing horible pictures
3.love watching results for both
BEHOLD MY ULTAMATE EVIL
 |
I am not sure about it being evil, but it is interesting.
Good try, Jesse.
| R.Jesse |
12-15-2004 12:29 AM |
THIS is evil and wrong on ALL levels
