[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

Tony Waynewrong 05-30-2004 08:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
I haven't done one of these in a while.....so I thought I would give it a try....if you think the RogerxAlan thing is scarry....you haven't seen this! BTW....roger is holding her up.....


*shudders and runs away, screaming in horror*


Poor Zola! I told you that you needed a cheap French accent.
Dork 05-30-2004 08:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
I haven't done one of these in a while.....so I thought I would give it a try....if you think the RogerxAlan thing is scarry....you haven't seen this! BTW....roger is holding her up.....


Oh, God! How horrific. Wonderfully put together though.

::fights mouse as it, seemingly of it's own valition moves to save image::

::loses battle::

::cires::
Pygmalion 05-30-2004 10:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
I haven't done one of these in a while.....so I thought I would give it a try....if you think the RogerxAlan thing is scarry....you haven't seen this! BTW....roger is holding her up.....

That is amazingly disturbing, Big Venus. I see your time away from PCF has not blunted the rapier quality of your humor!

Pygmalion
Dude Love 05-30-2004 11:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
I haven't done one of these in a while.....so I thought I would give it a try....if you think the RogerxAlan thing is scarry....you haven't seen this! BTW....roger is holding her up.....


I'm going to try to capture my response to seeing that in smilies.

Roll Eyes Shocked Crying Red Face Mad

Yeah, that was scary.
evanASF27 05-31-2004 01:11 AM
JESUS CHRIST!!! ~ some guy in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

THAT'S SO FRIGGIN WRONG O_.;;;;
BabyGhia 05-31-2004 01:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
I haven't done one of these in a while.....so I thought I would give it a try....if you think the RogerxAlan thing is scarry....you haven't seen this! BTW....roger is holding her up.....


Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No Roger! Not Vera! What were you thinking?

*shudders*
*washes brain*

Vera must have brainwashed Roger or she wore my Dorothy mask again... Damn her! I told her that it was off limits!

Good one, Big Venus!

BabyGhia
NukuNuko77 05-31-2004 11:48 AM
scary!!!! please someone take it down!!!!
Green_Bird 06-20-2004 07:07 PM
Not one of my best, but when I was looking for Wolf's rain pictures I came across a picture of one of the nobles....but for some odd reson, I though Alan would look good in a noble costume....this was the result....I know, I'm crazy.....
Xel 06-21-2004 03:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
::dodges book tidal wave::


*gasp!* How did I MISS this?

Beautiful, beautiful... <3

That Vera/Roger pic? Hot. Though I'm a bit more partial to Vera/Alan.
Zola 06-21-2004 03:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
Not one of my best, but when I was looking for Wolf's rain pictures I came across a picture of one of the nobles....but for some odd reson, I though Alan would look good in a noble costume....this was the result....I know, I'm crazy.....


Oh, wow! Nicely blended. Kinda scary though!
A Clockwork Tomato 09-29-2004 06:04 PM
Pygmalion 09-29-2004 06:34 PM
I'll bet if Dorothy works at it, she can get one hand free to play. Nevertheless, it's a cute picture.

Pygmalion
Green_Bird 09-29-2004 06:42 PM
Good picture ACT.....what Roger wont do to sleep in a few extra hours.....that is until she breaks free....

I made another one.....Beck and.....oh god no! Not dorothy! What about Roger, what about Tony! why did you choose Beck of all people Tongue !
A Clockwork Tomato 09-29-2004 08:22 PM
Dorothy and Beck look cute together!
Tony Waynewrong 09-29-2004 08:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
I made another one.....Beck and.....oh god no! Not dorothy! What about Roger, what about Tony! why did you choose Beck of all people Tongue !


Hey, I think Beck and Dorothy do look good.

** hugs Dora **

I really don't mind. Smile

** Watches every walk away, then starts to choke Beck **

Get your hands off my android friend. First, you take Dori and now you...

** looks around and notices everyone is staring at him **

Sorry. Embarrassed Sweatdrop


As for yours, ACT, you know this is more like eye candy for me. Smile

Kudos to both of you. Big Grin
BabyGhia 09-29-2004 10:14 PM
LOL, ACT! Roger must have gotten tired of her always waking her up.

Now if you did that with Roger tied up to the piano, I would have liked it a little better. But then again, I like that kind of stuff. I just hide it very well... and then try to act like a nice girl when everyone knows that I have this hidden freaky side. Oh well. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

*turns red*

Green Bird, Dorothy and Beck do look very nice together like that. Big Grin

BabyGhia
Dork 09-30-2004 04:10 PM
::glares at Tony:;

Anywho. . .

Poor Dorothy, she's got horrible tastes in men. First the louse and now Beck. Stay away from him, Dorothy! He only wants you for your mind!
The Big Ian 10-01-2004 01:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
I'll bet if Dorothy works at it, she can get one hand free to play. Nevertheless, it's a cute picture.

Pygmalion


"Oh....I was totally thinking of something else." -Private Tucker Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Fujiko 10-03-2004 07:42 PM
Roger...AND ALAN?!?!?

:chokes on noodles:

quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


haha, cute pic. i don't blame Roger. Cool Big Grin
A Clockwork Tomato 11-07-2004 03:03 PM
They claim they're in Chicago, but they're not! Here's the original of one of the pictures of Beth that Tony crudely manipulated to make it look as if they were in Chicago:



And another: