[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

Xel 05-24-2004 08:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
Yeah, maybe it's time for a new art challenge: who can make the sexiest or most disgusting (as if there's a difference) manip involving Alan and the love interest of your choice.

Alan and Vera? Alan and Roger? Alan and Big Pero?


Nonono. It's gotta be a HUGE challenge across the board, covering fics, manips, and art!

Let the Alan Lovefest commence!

We'll have a Beck lovefest next.
A Clockwork Tomato 05-24-2004 08:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
Yeah, maybe it's time for a new art challenge: who can make the sexiest or most disgusting (as if there's a difference) manip involving Alan and the love interest of your choice.

Alan and Vera? Alan and Roger? Alan and Big Pero?


Nonono. It's gotta be a HUGE challenge across the board, covering fics, manips, and art!

Let the Alan Lovefest commence!

We'll have a Beck lovefest next.


Well, since it's International Tease Tony Day, let's get him to put up prizes, which will be funny because I'm sure he'll hate the results.

(But the rules have to forbid any hint of Dorothy being left out in the cold, where she might be scooped up by passing Tonies.)
Dork 05-24-2004 08:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Whhhyyy? Why does Alan look so good in that dress?!

::smacks self::
--------------------------------


Okay, this is more like it. . . for the two of us who think Alan has a crush on Roger. . .

Along with the dress Alan has boobs. . . that Roger's reaching for. . . I guess that's why Alan looks so happy. . .


Dude.

DUDE.

That = the best thing EVER.

...Stop me before I write a fic, yo.


Dude. I would love you forever if you did that. lol Big Grin
Silv3rKnigh1 05-24-2004 09:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
Yeah, maybe it's time for a new art challenge: who can make the sexiest or most disgusting (as if there's a difference) manip involving Alan and the love interest of your choice.

Alan and Vera? Alan and Roger? Alan and Big Pero?


Nonono. It's gotta be a HUGE challenge across the board, covering fics, manips, and art!

Let the Alan Lovefest commence!

We'll have a Beck lovefest next.


sorry, i dont draw guys

but ill make more angel ones Tongue
Christina Perry 05-24-2004 09:59 PM
I used the Photoshop for my laptop. Here it is.
Dork 05-25-2004 08:33 PM
::dodges book tidal wave::
BabyGhia 05-25-2004 08:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
::dodges book tidal wave::


OMG! That is so great, Dork! And so wrong...

*runs off laughing hysterically*

BabyGhia
Pygmalion 05-25-2004 09:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
::dodges book tidal wave::

I think Roger needs to borrow the eyes you put on Dorothy in your RHPS tribute picture.

Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 05-25-2004 09:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
::dodges book tidal wave::


This is very romantic. Roger + Alan = A trip to the Shrink's office.

Alan: Roger?
Roger: Yeah!
Alan: Do you love me?
Roger: Err...
Alan: Do you love me?
Roger: Why do I have to say it all the time?
Alan: Oh you, sneaky kitty! If you don't tell me, I'm going back to Alex!
Roger: Come here, Snukums!

** Dorothy bursts through the wall **

Dorothy: ** In disbelief ** This is an awkward situation. I am disgusted and aroused at the same time.

Excellent job as always, Dork.
Kudos! Wink
Alana Gabriel 05-25-2004 09:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
::dodges book tidal wave::


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

*Adds all her books to aforementioned tidal wave...*
Tifaria 05-25-2004 09:46 PM
ROFL! Dork, you are my hero! It's wrong! It's disturbing! But I can't stop laughing! A job well done. Big Grin
darkangel 05-25-2004 09:59 PM
now that was so wroooooooooong!Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
R.Smith 05-25-2004 11:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
::dodges book tidal wave::


LMAO!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

That's great!
evanASF27 05-25-2004 11:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
::dodges book tidal wave::


OH GOOD LORD O.o;;; ...*burns the picture*

I'M BLLLIIIIIIIINNNDD!!!!! X_____________X;;;;;;;
Zola 05-26-2004 09:18 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! It burns!!!!!!!!!!

*busily begins plotting my revenge*
Alana Gabriel 05-26-2004 05:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! It burns!!!!!!!!!!

*busily begins plotting my revenge*



Can I help???
Zola 05-26-2004 05:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Alana Gabriel
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! It burns!!!!!!!!!!

*busily begins plotting my revenge*



Can I help???


Oooh. Two sick minds working together... I like it!

Sure. If you have any ideas, PM me Smile
Green_Bird 05-30-2004 08:18 PM
I haven't done one of these in a while.....so I thought I would give it a try....if you think the RogerxAlan thing is scarry....you haven't seen this! BTW....roger is holding her up.....
Zola 05-30-2004 08:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
I haven't done one of these in a while.....so I thought I would give it a try....if you think the RogerxAlan thing is scarry....you haven't seen this! BTW....roger is holding her up.....


*shudders and runs away, screaming in horror*
A Clockwork Tomato 05-30-2004 08:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
I haven't done one of these in a while.....so I thought I would give it a try....if you think the RogerxAlan thing is scarry....you haven't seen this! BTW....roger is holding her up.....


Pure poetry! Wink