[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

~ Roger Smith ~ 05-22-2004 09:50 AM
So much classic stuff in here. Oo

<Applauds, and whistles with a smile.>

You guys can certainly make a dull saturday afternoon interesting...XP
Silv3rKnigh1 05-22-2004 11:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
"I told you I didn't come prepared for this!"


(Note Angel's gloves. That means she's a lady.)


taking credit for my pic huh!

This is war now ACT
Silv3rKnigh1 05-22-2004 01:01 PM

Now shes ready for battle Big Grin
Zola 05-22-2004 02:57 PM
It's so wrong it's almost... right.

Tony Waynewrong 05-22-2004 05:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
It's so wrong it's almost... right.



Is it wrong to get turned on by seeing this pic? I mean, is you squint your eyes and blur your vision, Alan looks pretty hot.

** Slaps himself **

What the hell am I saying! I love Dorothy! Dorothy! Dorothy! ** Looks at pic and drools ** Dorothy! Dorothy!

Anyways, this is really good, Zola. You always made me question my sexuality. But, I still remain a androsexual. Smile
Dork 05-22-2004 06:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
It's so wrong it's almost... right.



Is it wrong to get turned on by seeing this pic? I mean, is you squint your eyes and blur your vision, Alan looks pretty hot.

** Slaps himself **



To answer your question; yes, yes it is.


::smacks self::
Dork 05-22-2004 06:56 PM
Whhhyyy? Why does Alan look so good in that dress?!

::smacks self::
--------------------------------


Okay, this is more like it. . . for the two of us who think Alan has a crush on Roger. . .

Along with the dress Alan has boobs. . . that Roger's reaching for. . . I guess that's why Alan looks so happy. . .
Lady Tesser 05-22-2004 07:06 PM
Re: Alan anything

IT BURNS! IT BURNS!!

(So why am I laughing hysterically ... ?)
Alana Gabriel 05-22-2004 07:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Re: Alan anything

IT BURNS! IT BURNS!!

(So why am I laughing hysterically ... ?)


Why am I NOT suprised? My poor brother...cruel, immature, yet strangly amusing
Tony Waynewrong 05-22-2004 07:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Whhhyyy? Why does Alan look so good in that dress?!

::smacks self::
--------------------------------


Okay, this is more like it. . . for the two of us who think Alan has a crush on Roger. . .

Along with the dress Alan has boobs. . . that Roger's reaching for. . . I guess that's why Alan looks so happy. . .


Did I tell you that you rock today? If not, here it is! You rock!

Kudos! Smile

** Get your mind out of the gutter! That's my job! **
The Big Ian 05-22-2004 08:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Re: Alan anything

IT BURNS! IT BURNS!!

(So why am I laughing hysterically ... ?)


Hey, that's my line!

(And FYI, IT STILL BURNS! IT CONTINUES TO BURN EVEN MORESO THAN ORIGINALLY! ARRRRRGH!)
A Clockwork Tomato 05-22-2004 08:57 PM
Dork, that's a masterpiece! Throw the Mona Lisa in the dumpter and hang that one in the Louvre!
Dork 05-22-2004 09:06 PM
That picture is pretty twisted isn't it? And Alan's head just fits perfectly on Dorothy's body. I'm actually kinda afraid of it myself.

::hides from Alan and his ill-gotten boobs::
Zopwx2 05-22-2004 09:33 PM
Wow, you guys never cease to amaze me.

You come up with the most imaginative ways to make alan more and more creepier.....
Christina Perry 05-22-2004 10:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Whhhyyy? Why does Alan look so good in that dress?!

::smacks self::
--------------------------------


Okay, this is more like it. . . for the two of us who think Alan has a crush on Roger. . .

Along with the dress Alan has boobs. . . that Roger's reaching for. . . I guess that's why Alan looks so happy. . .


That pic is my art that Roger saved my life.
Silv3rKnigh1 05-22-2004 11:16 PM
lol u guys that was freaking hilarious
alan and alex sitting in a tree
bigofan1017 05-23-2004 12:02 PM
OMG! I knew Alex and Alan had a little thing together......excellent work!
BabyGhia 05-23-2004 03:48 PM
Angel in a bikini with Alan's head... Shocked

Alan in a dress in Alex's arms... Shocked

Alan in a dress in Roger's arms with Roger's hands where they shouldn't be... Shocked

Now which one is more Shocked ?????

I don't know! But my brain! my brain! Shocked

BabyGhia
Xel 05-24-2004 07:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Whhhyyy? Why does Alan look so good in that dress?!

::smacks self::
--------------------------------


Okay, this is more like it. . . for the two of us who think Alan has a crush on Roger. . .

Along with the dress Alan has boobs. . . that Roger's reaching for. . . I guess that's why Alan looks so happy. . .


Dude.

DUDE.

That = the best thing EVER.

...Stop me before I write a fic, yo.
A Clockwork Tomato 05-24-2004 08:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Xel
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Whhhyyy? Why does Alan look so good in that dress?!

::smacks self::
--------------------------------


Okay, this is more like it. . . for the two of us who think Alan has a crush on Roger. . .

Along with the dress Alan has boobs. . . that Roger's reaching for. . . I guess that's why Alan looks so happy. . .


Dude.

DUDE.

That = the best thing EVER.

...Stop me before I write a fic, yo.


Yeah, maybe it's time for a new art challenge: who can make the sexiest or most disgusting (as if there's a difference) manip involving Alan and the love interest of your choice.

Alan and Vera? Alan and Roger? Alan and Big Pero?