[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

A Clockwork Tomato 05-10-2004 09:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Ian
DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS, YOU FOOL! Shocked


Yeah, don't give them ideas!




Pure artistry! What soul! Too bad he isn't running for President.
Buck Buck #1 05-12-2004 09:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Ian
DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS, YOU FOOL! Shocked


Yeah, don't give them ideas!




I am confused as to whether I should be laughing or crying. Uhhh...good job *starts sobbing*
A Clockwork Tomato 05-20-2004 10:14 PM
Tony Waynewrong 05-20-2004 10:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


Must.... resist... urge...

** breaks down **

Oh my god, it's threesome time. I'll get my video camera. This will definitely be a Kodak moment. Smile

Great work, ACT. Kudos. Smile
Madrona 05-20-2004 10:24 PM
I like how you have Dorothy's hand behind Angel's back.

But what is Angel's right hand doing? or her left for that matter?

It's really good. And Roger's Drooling expression is great. A little confused and unsure. Like he's giving it a thought or two.
Wingnut 05-20-2004 10:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by madrona
But what is Angel's right hand doing? or her left for that matter?

Who cares? I like it. They have finally all come to terms on the status of the relationship with Roger. It's about time too.
Silv3rKnigh1 05-20-2004 11:07 PM
alan with curves, now im afraid
Silv3rKnigh1 05-21-2004 12:03 AM
lol i was just playing around with my program and did this
Dork 05-21-2004 12:12 AM
Thanks, ACT, you've ruined yet another perfect Roger/Dorothy moment.

Okay, so this is the first. But still, . .

I don't know weather to throw something at you or laugh. . .

::laughs histerically while loading her Doc Martin rocket launcher::
Prons 05-21-2004 12:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Silv3rKnigh1
lol i was just playing around with my program and did this



Wow... Hot Hot XXX Amature maina!
darkangel 05-21-2004 11:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato



thank you !!! that's what was I was looking for!!!!!!Tongue
Silv3rKnigh1 05-21-2004 11:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by darkangel
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
[IMG]http://www.range-eggs.com/robert/threesome.jpg[/IMG]



thank you !!! that's what was I was for!!!!!!Tongue


Shocked didnt know u were into that Big Grin

*reminds u that i look liek roger* Wink
A Clockwork Tomato 05-21-2004 12:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Silv3rKnigh1
lol i was just playing around with my program and did this


Woo-hoo!
The Big Ian 05-21-2004 01:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


To steal a line from wazapy's Alan: "This is soooooo pimpin'!"
A Clockwork Tomato 05-21-2004 02:05 PM
"I told you I didn't come prepared for this!"


(Note Angel's gloves. That means she's a lady.)
Tony Waynewrong 05-21-2004 02:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
"I told you I didn't come prepared for this!"


(Note Angel's gloves. That means she's a lady.)


** With eyes closed and shaking his head **

Think of Dorothy thoughts!
Think of Dorothy thoughts!
Think of Dorothy thoughts!
Think of Dorothy thoughts!
Think of Dorothy thoughts!
Think of Dorothy thoughts!

** Peeks **

Ah hell, she's not bad at all. But, I'm still dedicated to my surly android.

At any rate, kudos. Very well done! Smile
Bllue 05-21-2004 10:29 PM
if i crack up any more ill suffocate!
darkangel 05-21-2004 10:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
"I told you I didn't come prepared for this!"


(Note Angel's gloves. That means she's a lady.)



now that's wrong!Mad but ok!Smile
BabyGhia 05-22-2004 12:55 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
"I told you I didn't come prepared for this!"


(Note Angel's gloves. That means she's a lady.)


*non-existent milk squirts from nose*

The gloves? That means she's a lady? HAHAHAHAHA! OH MY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You just did want to spend the time manips her hands! Not that I blame you. Oh I don't care! It's more funny that you didn't. What was I talking about again? I'm going crazy again and imagining thing.

BabyGhia
The Big Ian 05-22-2004 09:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
"I told you I didn't come prepared for this!"


(Note Angel's gloves. That means she's a lady.)


I'm confused. Is it Roger or Angel who's saying that line? Confused Wink