[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

A Clockwork Tomato 04-22-2004 07:47 PM


This is from a scene in my fan story DORI, DOROTHY, posted right here in Nightengale, from the big scene where Angel opens negotiations with Beck by slapping him so hard his head almost falls off.
Tony Waynewrong 04-22-2004 07:51 PM
Dude, that's pic is so on the money that it's frightening. That's what I have envisioned Angel's strike on Beck's face during their encounter in your story. Hehehehe

Kudos. Smile
Lady Tesser 04-22-2004 08:29 PM
*cracks up outloud, making people stare at her*

I LOVE IT!!! Brilliant work, Uncle Tomato!
Wingnut 04-22-2004 10:37 PM
And he diserved it too. I love these reworked pics that show scenes from your s3 ACT. Big Grin
If this was just a slap, one can only imagine what Beck's face might've looked like after she hit him with the pipe!
A Clockwork Tomato 05-08-2004 11:35 PM
evanASF27 05-08-2004 11:37 PM
o_O
NO THAT IS WRONG!! JUST NO!!! >____<;;;;


gaahhh!!!!1 *runs away*
Zola 05-08-2004 11:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


May I just say ewwwwwww!

Good job, though. Good enough to give me the creeps. Wink
darkangel 05-09-2004 12:05 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato



puh-lease! Roll Eyes
R.Jesse 05-09-2004 01:53 AM
bublegum dorothy?
X Prime 05-09-2004 05:33 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


..Am i the only one who's getting ideas of Alan knocking out Angel and then dragging her away for some sick reason after from that pic? She looks unconsious.
pen1300 05-09-2004 06:55 AM
Yeah, Angel does look unconscious, or half there.

Alan: MUHAHAHA! Now I've got you.
AngelFrown half awake...bit stunned) Roger?
Alan: Yes, I'm Roger, just work with me. Wink

Good pic. Its freaky and odd and just wrong.

As to my caption. I can't believe I came up with that. Sweatdrop

Later,
Pen1300
Tony Waynewrong 05-09-2004 08:12 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


I think Alan would be more "friendly" if it were Alex in a pink catsuit. Otherwise, this is an awesome manip.

Kudos Smile
The Big Ian 05-09-2004 10:12 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


I think Alan would be more "friendly" if it were Alex in a pink catsuit. Otherwise, this is an awesome manip.

Kudos Smile


DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS, YOU FOOL! Shocked
Tifaria 05-09-2004 10:27 AM
LOL! SO WRONG. It does kinda look like Alan knocked her out and is planning evil, evil things in his warped mind. Great job, though!
Zola 05-09-2004 11:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Ian
DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS, YOU FOOL! Shocked


Yeah, don't give them ideas!


Tony Waynewrong 05-09-2004 11:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Ian
DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS, YOU FOOL! Shocked


Yeah, don't give them ideas!




I dared to dream (or nightmare) it, now it comes true. Or, to better put it, "This is something you dream about after a quart of Jack Daniels and a couple of bad sausages."

Heheh, I like it. Excellent work, Zola.

Kudos! Smile
BabyGhia 05-09-2004 11:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Ian
DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS, YOU FOOL! Shocked


Yeah, don't give them ideas!




That is more wrong than ACT's manip!!!! But very funny and very Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked !

LOL!

BabyGhia
Dude Love 05-10-2004 12:10 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Ian
DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS, YOU FOOL! Shocked


Yeah, don't give them ideas!




GAH!!! My eyes!!! I am definitely going to have nightmares. Would you like your payment in Kudos or Props?
The Fallen Phoenix 05-10-2004 12:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


So, am I the only one who thinks they look cute together? Anime Smile Honestly, I'm tired of all you Dastun-Angel fans, all high and mighty because of that one scene where all Angel does is reject Dan's gun! Roll Eyes You call that chemistry!?

Angel and Alan...come on, everyone knows that was coming since Negotiations with the Dead! We know Angel really didn't want Alan dead. She was just bitter because he was her replacement as Alex's backstabbing secretary.

I'm sure they made up after the episode. Smile
The Big Ian 05-10-2004 05:16 PM
ARRRRRRRGH! KILL IT! KILL IT NOW! BEFORE IT MULTIPLIES!!!! *STABBY STABBY STABBY* Shocked Shocked