[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

A Clockwork Tomato 03-01-2004 11:09 PM
Tony Waynewrong 03-01-2004 11:15 PM
Why is it that Angel looks so hot, yet I can't help stare at Dorothy? Excellent Retouch, Uncle T.

Kudos. Funny stuff.
Pygmalion 03-01-2004 11:21 PM
Lucky Roger. Luckier piano.

Pygmalion
Green_Bird 03-01-2004 11:24 PM
Roger: Dorothy how many times....have....I...told....?
Angel: What are you looking at?
Roger: Yo...I mean Nothing....Dorothy you can play the piano any time, even when I am asleep!
Dorothy: I knew..that would..make you..change..your mind.....

I just love making captions you your pictures Big Grin ...good one....
Zola 03-01-2004 11:29 PM
Nice job, Uncle Tomato! Smile I like that one Smile
Lady Tesser 03-02-2004 06:57 AM
Dorothy (thinking): I hate it when Angel's right, but this seems to get him up faster - wait a minute -
Angel (thinking): Hopefully, Dorothy won't realize what I meant by 'getting Roger up'.

^.^ Said so very tongue-in-cheek.
Wingnut 03-02-2004 08:43 AM
And it's tvperez and ACT in the lead for the inuendo crown, but wait! Here comes Lady Tesser up on the outside! Tongue
Good stuff. Angel the nightclub singer on top of the piano. Me likes. Big Grin
Dork 03-04-2004 10:45 PM
Wow, these are all too good.

I really love the DorothyXRoger images Wink

I think about the best edited image I ever saw was one someone did of Chakotay and Janewasy from Voyager @_@ they were kissing. It was very good. . . you'd have to have seen it.
A Clockwork Tomato 03-05-2004 08:21 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Wow, these are all too good.

I really love the DorothyXRoger images Wink



Everybody does. It's just that it's ten times easier to do one with Angel in it! Not only is Angel shown more often in poses with good potential, but Dorothy is often drawn against a black background, so you can't even see where her dress ends and the background begins. This really gets in the way of the cut-and-paste artist!

This is also true of Roger, but he's on-camera a lot more, so there are more scenes to choose from.

The most frustrating character, though, is Beck. I have a whole bunch of Beck picktures I'd like to fake up, but it's really hard. He almost never has a normal expression. He looks far goofier in freeze-frame than in motion. I wish they'd stop beating us over the head with the whole "I'm doing comic relief! See? My face is twisted like a rubber mask!" schtick and give the audience credit for some intelligence. What's next, a laugh track?
A Clockwork Tomato 03-11-2004 04:24 PM
Lady Tesser 03-11-2004 05:09 PM
That's cute! A rose-colored rubber suit!

Of course, it's probably related to this pic that I posted in the funny pics thread months ago -
    Tony Waynewrong 03-11-2004 05:35 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


    Sorry, Uncle T but Dorothy looks better in Black and Gray. Then again, I don't care what color she is wearing. Big Grin

    Nice job, Dude.
    X Prime 03-11-2004 05:53 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by tvperez
    quote:
    Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
    http://www.range-eggs.com/robert/morelikeit.jpg


    Sorry, Uncle T but Dorothy looks better in Black and Gray. Then again, I don't care what color she is wearing. Big Grin

    Nice job, Dude.


    ..Why should she wear anything at all though? *Is shot*

    But yeah, besides the option of not wearing anything, Dorothy is best in black to me. *Is shot again*
    Wingnut 03-11-2004 06:42 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato

    Well Roger, looks like you get the best of them both. I wonder if he will modify the black only rule for this?
    A Clockwork Tomato 04-16-2004 11:33 PM
    Tony Waynewrong 04-16-2004 11:37 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


    I think Roger would enjoy it more if Dorothy was the one with the whip. I know I would.

    ** Struck by a thrown boot **
    BabyGhia 04-16-2004 11:49 PM
    I'm scared! Vera with a whip and Roger all tied up... pushes Vera aside...

    Oooo! Fun! hehehe

    BabyGhia
    Silv3rKnigh1 04-17-2004 12:09 AM
    lol i guess u guys aparently think angel drinks aphrodisiacs by the dozen Big Grin
    A Clockwork Tomato 04-17-2004 10:26 PM
    Lady Tesser 04-17-2004 10:31 PM
    Dorothy: Thank you for allowing me to keep my Elder God Pero, Roger.
    Roger (thinking): Yeah, whatever, but if I find Elder God Doo in my shoes, I'm sending Cthulhu on his butt.