[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

Tony Waynewrong 02-13-2004 09:21 PM
Zola, that rocked on every possible level. This makes me want to watch the Blues Brothers right now. Smile
Tifaria 02-13-2004 09:21 PM
Yes, definitely! What's better than art that combines The Big-O with The Blues Brothers, of all things? More people must see this. Big Grin
Crystalline 02-13-2004 09:21 PM
YES! Wow, that'd be such a great sprite set, to have them dancing... Any sprite makers wanna make the Blues Brothers (Roger and Dastun) dance? ^.^
IamRogerSmith 02-13-2004 09:39 PM
oh man... that was freaking awesome...

okay! there goes my heart again Wink
Advinius 02-13-2004 09:50 PM
I am now listenting to teh blues brothers cover of "rubber biscuit"
Wingnut 02-13-2004 10:03 PM
Better yet, have R. Dorothy as "The Penguin". Also Angel as Dastun/Jake's wife that he stood up at the alter. I guess that the role that Cab Calloway was in would fall to Norman, and Beck would be either the guy John Candy played or one of those country music players in the Winibego.
Paradigm Nazis, I hate Paradigm Nazis. Wink
Pygmalion 02-13-2004 10:10 PM
Zola, I like it! I like it! Can you put the Bluesmobile (aka a PM squad car with the paint roughly airbrushed over the insignia) in the background?

Pygmalion
Zola 02-13-2004 10:29 PM
if someone can find me or make me a cap, yeah, no problem. I have the original that isn't flattened still. Smile
Silv3rKnigh1 02-13-2004 11:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


No comment.


lol what r u guys doing

dont disgrace roger, if he was a woman hed have angels body lol
darkangel 02-14-2004 12:02 AM
about zola's image on the blues brothers, I was like :"what the !%@#?!"
& I was also like , what the h*** is that? oh god no!!!
ebie 02-14-2004 01:40 AM
wow
YZEtc 02-14-2004 08:51 AM
Damn!, Zola.
That looks so clean.
Good idea. Wink
pen1300 02-14-2004 09:03 AM
LOL! The Blue's Brother's was great!

Wow...these keep getting odder and odder...LOL.

Later,
Pen1300
Lady Tesser 02-14-2004 11:00 AM
WOO-HOO!!! BLUES BROTHERS RULE!!!

Now I'm tempted to transcribe 'The Blues Brothers' into Paradigm City-verse ...

I just might!!!
evanASF27 02-14-2004 12:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
My pic properly belongs here, it's a retouch...as always, click the picture itself to see the full-sized version!

I present to you, Ladies and Gentlemen of Paradigm...

The Blues Brothers!




Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
OMFG!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!


XD
Lady Tesser 02-14-2004 03:15 PM
Smeg, I found myself starting to change a Blues Brothers script into the Big O-verse. I'm as far as when the brothers get pulled over by the cops just before the mall trashing.

I have so much other work to do (like laundry).

Does anybody want to see this mess when I'm done?
Sharpshooter005 02-14-2004 03:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Smeg, I found myself starting to change a Blues Brothers script into the Big O-verse. I'm as far as when the brothers get pulled over by the cops just before the mall trashing.

I have so much other work to do (like laundry).

Does anybody want to see this mess when I'm done?


Very much so. Big Grin
Zola 02-14-2004 03:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Does anybody want to see this mess when I'm done?


YEAH! Smile
Pygmalion 02-14-2004 03:29 PM
Yes, please. How about reviving the crossovers thread?

Pygmalion
Nyarlathotep 02-14-2004 05:02 PM
I would pay to see Dastun and Roger doing Blues Brothers, that's a goldmine!