[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!
| A Clockwork Tomato |
02-04-2004 09:41 AM |
(I know there are a lot more Roger-Dorothy fans than Roger-Angel fans out there, but it's SO MUCH EASIER to find good Roger-Angel shots! This one's from ELECTRIC CITY.)
| Tony Waynewrong |
02-04-2004 09:58 AM |
Pics:
1. Even at his worst, Roger remembers to bring his trusty pillow for these finds of situations. Great this Angel is not very particular, or this scene would end up in a slap. Roger is the man!
2. Wait a minute here! Roger's coat looks like it is being held open. Where's Angel's other hand?
| Wingnut |
02-04-2004 12:26 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by tvperez
Pics:
1. Even at his worst, Roger remembers to bring his trusty pillow for these finds of situations. Great this Angel is not very particular, or this scene would end up in a slap. Roger is the man!
2. Wait a minute here! Roger's coat looks like it is being held open. Where's Angel's other hand? |
Re #2: You don't want to know, and even if I told you I would likely get a warning from the mods.
Besides, I think the real question is not where her other hand is, but where Roger's other hand is.
| A Clockwork Tomato |
02-05-2004 11:20 PM |
| Tony Waynewrong |
02-06-2004 01:45 AM |
ACT, this is one of your finest ones. I guess I have soft spot for Dorothy in a red dress. Kudos, Uncle Tomato
| X Prime |
02-06-2004 06:21 AM |
While i like it, her left arm looks weird...
| Wingnut |
02-06-2004 10:21 AM |
That's because it is partially behind Roger. I am espically impressed that you managed to extend the lighting of Big O's cockpit to Dorothy as well.
I just had the thought of Roger parking Big O just off of some isolated Road out site the city and then start makeing out with Dorothy like one would in the back seat of a car. I wonder if Big O would tell them to get a room at that point, or display some whitty variation of the Cast in the name of God line on the moniter.
| Bonnie Frasier |
02-06-2004 10:40 AM |
Cast In The Heat Of The Moment - Ye Guilty
or
Cast In The Name Of Hormones - Ye Guilty
| Hanyou |
02-06-2004 12:27 PM |
Cast It In Somewhere Else--Ye Guilty
| A Clockwork Tomato |
02-06-2004 06:20 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Wingnut
That's because it is partially behind Roger. I am espically impressed that you managed to extend the lighting of Big O's cockpit to Dorothy as well.
I just had the thought of Roger parking Big O just off of some isolated Road out site the city and then start makeing out with Dorothy like one would in the back seat of a car. I wonder if Big O would tell them to get a room at that point, or display some whitty variation of the Cast in the name of God line on the moniter. |
No, if Roger were in the command seat, Big O would be forced to mimic his motions.
| The Big Finale |
02-06-2004 06:53 PM |
ACT, that comment was disturbing.. but fun!
| Wingnut |
02-06-2004 07:45 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
| quote: |
Originally posted by Wingnut
That's because it is partially behind Roger. I am espically impressed that you managed to extend the lighting of Big O's cockpit to Dorothy as well.
I just had the thought of Roger parking Big O just off of some isolated Road out site the city and then start makeing out with Dorothy like one would in the back seat of a car. I wonder if Big O would tell them to get a room at that point, or display some whitty variation of the Cast in the name of God line on the moniter. |
No, if Roger were in the command seat, Big O would be forced to mimic his motions. |
Then someone got the ramains of Dorothy one and lets head over the the hot robot action thread!
| Tony Waynewrong |
02-06-2004 08:03 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Wingnut
| quote: |
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
| quote: |
Originally posted by Wingnut
That's because it is partially behind Roger. I am espically impressed that you managed to extend the lighting of Big O's cockpit to Dorothy as well.
I just had the thought of Roger parking Big O just off of some isolated Road out site the city and then start makeing out with Dorothy like one would in the back seat of a car. I wonder if Big O would tell them to get a room at that point, or display some whitty variation of the Cast in the name of God line on the moniter. |
No, if Roger were in the command seat, Big O would be forced to mimic his motions. |
Then someone got the ramains of Dorothy one and lets head over the the hot robot action thread! |
I feel a dirty innuendo brewing.
| Lady Tesser |
02-06-2004 09:00 PM |
I don't know which is better - the scene or the commentary after it. ^_^
Roger: Let me show you
my piston-action, baby!
Dorothy: I'd prefer the joystick, louse.
(Oh, gee, that's going to shut down this thread ...

)
| Tifaria |
02-06-2004 09:33 PM |
I love that! I too have a soft spot for Dorothy's red dress. It made me think "awww", but then, of course, I read all the commentary after it.
My pic properly belongs here, it's a retouch...as always, click the picture itself to see the full-sized version!
I present to you, Ladies and Gentlemen of Paradigm...
The Blues Brothers!
| Crystalline |
02-13-2004 09:06 PM |
WOOO! The Blues Brothers have come to be! Brilliant!! ^.^ Man, I'd love to see those two perform... ^_^
| Tifaria |
02-13-2004 09:08 PM |
Oh my gosh! Zola, you are my hero! I love it! I'm SO printing that out and putting it on my wall.
| Dude Love |
02-13-2004 09:12 PM |
Zola, that's bloody brilliant! And, it's pretty good! I love it!
Think it's good enough to go in the fan works gallery?