[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

Wingnut 01-16-2004 10:31 PM
What a louse! Takeing advantage of an emotionally vulnerable woman like that. Shame on you Roger. At least you have the deciency not to groupe the poor woman.
Tifaria 01-17-2004 10:10 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
What a louse! Takeing advantage of an emotionally vulnerable woman like that. Shame on you Roger. At least you have the deciency not to groupe the poor woman.



I dunno.. I mean, we can't see where his other hand might be. Big Grin

That's really cute, though. Roger and Angel could be a sweet couple, if some other things were different.
Lady Tesser 01-17-2004 11:15 AM
Well, instead of being a melodramatic clod about her not throwing herself into his arms, he's actually doing something about it.

(Don't tell Dorothy ... )
Kittie heavenly6 01-17-2004 01:09 PM
Well I just looked through this thread for the first time and I have to say, I am impressed. Great Job ACT! (How about that Angel? Mrrrow)
kenshi 01-18-2004 07:28 PM
way to good to be true!
A Clockwork Tomato 01-21-2004 07:33 PM
Tony Waynewrong 01-21-2004 07:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


That's right Dorothy, let him have it. Nothing better than a woman who knows her way around a kitchen knife.

I guess Ginsu lived up to its reputation. It slices, it dices, it even minces pesky (not to mension creepy) cyborgs. Smile
Pygmalion 01-21-2004 08:06 PM
I want to see what comes out one second later. Blood? or oil?

Pygmalion
Big-O 01-21-2004 09:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
By Request.




Anyone else here want to be the bed? Wink Tongue Wink Tongue Cool Big Grin Cool Tongue Wink Big Grin Tongue


Screw being the bed I WANNA BE THE COVERS!
A Clockwork Tomato 01-23-2004 08:14 PM
Pygmalion 01-23-2004 08:17 PM
Oooooooooh.

Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 01-23-2004 08:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


Once again, great job. You sure know how to forge a romantic scene of our hero and heroine. Smile

Cursed Roger Smith, always getting his way with Dorothy.
Tifaria 01-23-2004 09:32 PM
(melts) That... is so sweet. I love it. I'm insanely jealous of Dorothy. Big Grin
Crystalline 01-23-2004 09:52 PM
That is so romantic and cute... <3 ^__^

Wow, *curtseys before the king*, I'm in awe... Not to mention "awww"...
Wingnut 01-23-2004 10:02 PM
Even though it is just a false still shot I am still yelling at my moniter "KISS HER! KISS HER!" Big Grin
Lady Tesser 01-23-2004 10:34 PM
'Dont Diss the Android' - woot-yeah!

'No Umbrella' ... lovely!
X Prime 01-24-2004 04:51 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


One word: Delicious

Lovely.. His mouth seems odd though.. What was the original from?
pen1300 01-24-2004 06:32 AM
No Umbrella:

*Drool* Oh I love it! It sends a nice warm fuzzy feeling in me. AWWWW!!

Later,
Pen1300
A Clockwork Tomato 02-03-2004 09:20 PM
Wingnut 02-03-2004 09:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
I swear, the man has absolutely no tact whatsoever.