[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!
| A Clockwork Tomato |
01-13-2004 08:27 PM |
| X Prime |
01-13-2004 08:54 PM |
I refrain from making a joke about love slaves. Difficult, but oh well. It DOES look weird though.
| Tony Waynewrong |
01-13-2004 09:00 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
 |
If this is a mismatch, bring it on.

Nice one, Monsieur.
| A Clockwork Tomato |
01-13-2004 09:15 PM |
| Wingnut |
01-13-2004 09:19 PM |
Now that's a good one. However it seems as though Angel isn't holding on to anything at all. move all of Angel a bit to the right so as to look more like she is trying to get her arms around Roger's neck.
:To Dorothy: Clever girl.
| evanASF27 |
01-13-2004 09:23 PM |
O_o
...keep em comin! O_O
| Lady Tesser |
01-13-2004 09:25 PM |
Looks more like she was ... a ... um ... uh ... 'interrupted' during something. (Roger's expression contributes to this.)
*stands outside classroom with plaquard saying 'I'm a Dirty-Minded Person - No, I'm Not for Sale, Either'*
| Tony Waynewrong |
01-13-2004 09:26 PM |
Nice!
You have a thing for scene manipulation.
| A Clockwork Tomato |
01-13-2004 09:31 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Looks more like she was ... a ... um ... uh ... 'interrupted' during something. (Roger's expression contributes to this.) |
Well, OBVIOUSLY, she was about to fasten his top shirt button and straighten his tie for him. But then Dorothy triggered the trap door for some unguessable reason.
Androids. You never know what they're thinking!
(I'll bet Dorothy also stole Angel's clothes out of the dryer, which is why she's in Big O in her underwear. What pranksters those androids are!)
| X Prime |
01-13-2004 09:33 PM |
Hey, I don't see Roger complaining about her getup. Rawr.
| Tony Waynewrong |
01-13-2004 09:39 PM |
Dorothy, an android prankster...
** In the cockpit of Big O. Dorothy suddenly appears by his side. **
Roger: Dorothy, where were you? And, where did Angel go?
Dorothy: I was out taking out the trash.
Roger: And what about Angel?
Dorothy: ** Silly grin ** Well...
** In a dumpster, outside the Smith Mansion. **
Angel: DOROTHY!!! I will have Roger!
| X Prime |
01-13-2004 09:40 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by tvperez
Dorothy, an android prankster...
** In the cockpit of Big O. Dorothy being lifted from a side elevator. **
Roger: Dorothy, where were you? And, where did Angel go?
Dorothy: I was out taking out the trash.
Roger: And what about Angel?
Dorothy: ** Silly grin ** Well...
** In a dumpster, outside the Smith Mansion. **
Angel: DOROTHY!!! I will have Roger! |
I don't know about you, but I believe that begs with all of it's heart and soul for a smidgen of innuendo.
| A Clockwork Tomato |
01-14-2004 09:22 PM |
This one was sort of tricky, since it's not actually a panoramic scene, but two non-overlapping shots that I had to jam together. It's not perfect, but I'm tired of working on it, so here it is!

| Tifaria |
01-14-2004 09:25 PM |
Oh wow, I love that! I certainly can't tell that they're not an overlapping shot. Awesome. That's one of my favorite scenes in the entire series.

)
| A Clockwork Tomato |
01-14-2004 09:34 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Tifaria
Oh wow, I love that! I certainly can't tell that they're not an overlapping shot. Awesome. That's one of my favorite scenes in the entire series.
) |
Can't say I disagree with you there. The whole sequence from when the human Dorothy almost but not quite recognizes Roger outside The Nightengale, through his encounter with Angel, who DOES recognize him but pretends that he's Major Smith, and finally back to Dorothy, is just wonderful.
| Wingnut |
01-14-2004 10:38 PM |
Agreed, espically since that shot isn't really an expanded shot to begin with.
Sort of Dorothy's way of saying you are who you are Roger Smith. (Now get your ass out of this daydream and back in the fight!) It accually provides the motivation for Roger to tell Angel what he does at the end of Act 26, thus increaseing the signifigance of this moment.
| Shredder |
01-15-2004 01:44 AM |
Nice work, ACT! I'm with everyone else who really liked that scene, episode 14 in general being one of my favorites of season 2.

)
| Tony Waynewrong |
01-15-2004 09:54 AM |
ACT, you never cease to amaze me. This is superb! Great job, dude.
| Big Duo Fan |
01-16-2004 12:47 AM |
Oh boy.. broken tables. May I be so bold as to suggest you link that, ACT?
| A Clockwork Tomato |
01-16-2004 08:40 PM |