[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

Wingnut 12-26-2003 09:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
Awwwwwww..... Now if anyone can still say after looking at this that Roger any Dorothy don't belong together, please step foward now. And prepare to be stepped on by the heel of my Gundam.
Pygmalion 12-26-2003 09:26 PM
If we'd seen this in "Hydra," there would have been no need for Roger's monologue in "The Big Fight."

Pygmalion
Lady Tesser 12-26-2003 09:59 PM
Touche! I agree, Pygmalion.

Brilliant as always, Uncle Tomato.
Seraphim 12-27-2003 04:31 AM
Hahahha, these are so great! I've got to learn how to do this stuff.
X Prime 12-27-2003 06:17 AM
Nice Roger and Dorothy pic.. but Roger's mouth looks very strange... Like it's not his mouth.
A Clockwork Tomato 12-27-2003 07:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
Nice Roger and Dorothy pic.. but Roger's mouth looks very strange... Like it's not his mouth.


He's drawn rather oddly in the original in this frame. I may go back sometime and grab a different frame from the same sequence, where he looks more typical.
angelcakes 12-27-2003 04:29 PM
Lets go back into Dorothy's memories. What did she want to remember?



And then I made a cute little semi-Angel/Daustun pic.

Lady Tesser 12-27-2003 04:44 PM
Dan! How many pictures of Angel DO you have??

Nice work, angelcakes. ^_^
A Clockwork Tomato 01-04-2004 01:49 PM
X Prime 01-04-2004 01:50 PM
One thing wrong with that picture... Dorothy's hands aren't going around Angel's throat for trying to steal her man.
Lady Tesser 01-04-2004 01:58 PM
Dorothy (thinking): It's true - having someone lick the back of one's neck makes them deaf and blind. I suppose I must do something about this ... No, I'm not jealous. Not at all. I don't feel emotions. I'm merely going to protect my employer-louse from that skanky Angel-woman's vile influence ... Now where's my taser program ...
Mega Dominus 01-04-2004 09:25 PM
Angel!!! Shocked

...

That two-bit hussy! Or maybe she's just cold and needs a warm (read: human) body to cuddle with up on that windy rooftop. Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 01-04-2004 09:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


No Angel, don't push him off the railing. (Yeah, like that'll happen)

Oops, well Dorothy, I guess you are stuck with me. Smile

Nice work, Uncle Tomato.
Ryoma 01-10-2004 12:24 AM
Hubba-hubba @ this whole thread.
R.Dorothy Waynewright 01-10-2004 10:40 AM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


Hmm...it almost doesn't look..like people are suggesting it looks...at all....more like Angel's hurt and Dastun is helping her. The expressions on their faces are far too severe for any *cough*other*cough* situation, I think. He seems concerned. Its still cute and I bow before you skills, ACT! I love the scenes you put along with your season 3. It adds a lovely little bonus to them. Keep up the good - no, great! - work!
A Clockwork Tomato 01-10-2004 10:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Dorothy Waynewright

Hmm...it almost doesn't look..like people are suggesting it looks...at all....more like Angel's hurt and Dastun is helping her.


My next one worked better. Practice, practice, practice. (If you look at the beginning of this thread, I've picked up some new techniques over the last couple of months, most of which are REALLY EASY TO DO with the right software.) Dastun/Angel romance pictures are hard, since Dastun almost never looks relaxed or happy. It would be a LOT easier to make shots of them bickering with one another!

Angel/Roger romance pictures are much easier to do -- far easier than Dorothy/Roger romance pictures -- but there doesn't seem to be quite the demand for them, for some reason!
Mega Dominus 01-10-2004 04:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Dorothy Waynewright
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


Hmm...it almost doesn't look..like people are suggesting it looks...at all....more like Angel's hurt and Dastun is helping her. The expressions on their faces are far too severe for any *cough*other*cough* situation, I think. He seems concerned. Its still cute and I bow before you skills, ACT! I love the scenes you put along with your season 3. It adds a lovely little bonus to them. Keep up the good - no, great! - work!


I think it works given the context that both of them went out for drinks down at the Speakeasy and Angel got a little too much to drink. So the Colonel got his stuff together and escorted her to the nearest room "available".

Roger doesn't mind, of course. Big Grin
Wingnut 01-10-2004 04:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mega Dominus
quote:
Originally posted by R.Dorothy Waynewright
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato


Hmm...it almost doesn't look..like people are suggesting it looks...at all....more like Angel's hurt and Dastun is helping her. The expressions on their faces are far too severe for any *cough*other*cough* situation, I think. He seems concerned. Its still cute and I bow before you skills, ACT! I love the scenes you put along with your season 3. It adds a lovely little bonus to them. Keep up the good - no, great! - work!


I think it works given the context that both of them went out for drinks down at the Speakeasy and Angel got a little too much to drink. So the Colonel got his stuff together and escorted her to the nearest room "available".

Roger doesn't mind, of course. Big Grin
That might just end up being a legit scene in an episode sometime. It fits with everything else going on.
Jonny Axehandle 01-13-2004 06:03 AM
This place gets weirder every day...
C.R Foxhound 01-13-2004 10:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by jmjoseph
This place gets weirder every day...


i know...

aint it great! Big Grin