[Fan Art] Retouching UPDATED: Paradigm Tourists. WARNING! Immature Content!

A Clockwork Tomato 12-24-2003 07:32 PM
Tony Waynewrong 12-24-2003 07:37 PM
Now, that's a work of art.

Dan looks might happy there. Angel looks a bit more passive than usual.

Oh well, looks like Dorothy's free. Smile
Lady Tesser 12-24-2003 08:14 PM
I like this one much better.

(Thank you, Uncle Tomato. I thought you were beyond hope. Sweatdrop )
Wingnut 12-25-2003 01:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
I like this one much better.

(Thank you, Uncle Tomato. I thought you were beyond hope. Sweatdrop )
Oh come on, I'm not that evil to corrupt the tastes and talent of such an artist. Anyway the request I made was for Roger to come home and find that situation waiting just for him. Not to imply that Dorothy and Angel had done anything themselves at all.
As for the latest creation: GO DAN!! Big Grin
But yeah, get your own room, not the bedroom of your best friend!
Advinius 12-25-2003 03:59 AM
quote:
As for the latest creation: GO DAN!! Big Grin
But yeah, get your own room, not the bedroom of your best friend!


Hey, as a high ranking officer, Colonel Dastun would never think of failling to rise to the occasion, wherever his duty lays. Big Grin
A Clockwork Tomato 12-25-2003 08:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
I like this one much better.

(Thank you, Uncle Tomato. I thought you were beyond hope. Sweatdrop )
Oh come on, I'm not that evil to corrupt the tastes and talent of such an artist. Anyway the request I made was for Roger to come home and find that situation waiting just for him. Not to imply that Dorothy and Angel had done anything themselves at all.
As for the latest creation: GO DAN!! Big Grin
But yeah, get your own room, not the bedroom of your best friend!


Perhaps this all took place in the identical bedroom in the other wing of the penthouse? Yeah, that's it! That's the ticket! Both the perfectly innocent sleepover and the romantic Dastun/Angel makeout scene.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
A Clockwork Tomato 12-25-2003 12:55 PM


I did this Xmas picture using two techniques I've recently started using:

1. Before doing anything else, scale the image to 200%. Bigger is better when messing with images. Tiny elements suddenly have enough pixels that you can actually work with them. This technique works especially well when you're adding elements from different pictures. You can scale up without losing quality, but not down. Scaling by multiples of 100% is best. You want to scale down just once, when the picture is all done.

2. Use backgrounds from establishing shots (with no characters in them), rather than shoehorning your composition into an existing shot. For example, my Dastun/Angel shot was taken from two different episodes, with the bedroom background from a third. Backgrounds in anime are usually blurrier than the foreground characters, so you can stretch a background outrageously to fill the picture, and it doesn't look very wrong.

Also, save your picture early and often, and save your cutout characters separately, too, so you can use them again without much fuss.

Happy Heaven's Day!

(Sorry about the double post, Pen, but I wanted to post this while it was still reasonably early on Heaven's Day.)
Mega Dominus 12-26-2003 02:14 AM
Whoo whoo!!! Sizzzzzzzzling action in Roger's bedroom, no less!!! Big Grin

Screenshot editing at Big O's finest so far, I must say. Continue with the great work! Smile )
A Clockwork Tomato 12-26-2003 08:06 AM
Advinius 12-26-2003 08:31 AM
Magnificent, ACT! Your best yet in my opinion. Smile

Dan sure seems to be enjoying housesitting for Roger this week... wonder what crow-boy's going to think of all this when he gets back. Wink
Tony Waynewrong 12-26-2003 09:28 AM
A Clockwork Tomato, you are the master of Object Oriented Picture Manipulation. Awesome, totally awesome. Smile
Wingnut 12-26-2003 09:50 AM
Duh, why didn't I think of that? The penthouse is semetrical, so it would have an identical room on the other side of the building.
And is legality matters, the crazy santa gave the seed to Oliver then croked, so that huge tree really belongs to Oliver for him to do with as he pleases. So he gave her the tree an a Heavens Day present!

The shot of Dan and Angel in front of the fireplace is priceless.
Dorothy most likely managed to get Roger tied up with some other business in order for Dan and Angel to be alone. (Not that kind of tied up you hentai bakas!)
A Clockwork Tomato 12-26-2003 09:55 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
The shot of Dan and Angel in front of the fireplace is priceless.
Dorothy most likely managed to get Roger tied up with some other business in order for Dan and Angel to be alone. (Not that kind of tied up you hentai bakas!)


Hmmm....

Well, we've got a scene with Roger tied up in ELECTRIC CITY, so I wouldn't have to draw the ropes. And we have a scene with Vera using a whip in a very similar room...

No! What am I saying?

Sorry. Momentary lapse there. Of course, I'd never do anything like that.

Dorothy should be holding the whip.
Advinius 12-26-2003 10:38 AM
*reads ACT's last post...*

Go Speed Racer Go! I await the fuits of your musings... *grins maniacally.*
Lady Tesser 12-26-2003 12:30 PM
Gee, Dorothy with a whip, sounds like one of my spamfic jokes. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Lovely work on the fireplace pic of Angel and Dastun. Quite romantic, save she's only in her undergarments. (For Angel, I guess that constitutes as 'fully dressed'.)
Tony Waynewrong 12-26-2003 01:12 PM
Dorothy in a whip, eh...

Hmmmm... Sounds like fun to me.... Smile
A Clockwork Tomato 12-26-2003 01:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Gee, Dorothy with a whip, sounds like one of my spamfic jokes. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Lovely work on the fireplace pic of Angel and Dastun. Quite romantic, save she's only in her undergarments. (For Angel, I guess that constitutes as 'fully dressed'.)


Well, Angel's like that. At least I found a scene where Dastun had his hat and coat off. Such scenes are almost nonexistent! Getting his shirt off would be beyond my skill. I have to leave that sort of thing to Falcon 7.
Lady Tesser 12-26-2003 03:58 PM
Yeah, I think I pointed out somewhere the derth of laid-back-Dastun scenes. The only other outfit I ever saw him in was his 'off-duty' trenchcoat from 'Winter Night Phantom' (at the theatre).

Although I suspect he does have a Hawaiian-print tourista shirt somewhere in the back of his closet. Big Grin

I do like how you blended it together seamlessly (to me, it looks perfect). It looks like it could be right from the anime. (Or will it be a future scene in your fics? Hee-hee-hee!)
A Clockwork Tomato 12-26-2003 09:15 PM
Tony Waynewrong 12-26-2003 09:18 PM
Oh dear, such a touching moment.

They certainly look cute.

Good work, ACT. You have out done yourself.