New Fanfiction! (At Last!)

Shredder 11-16-2003 12:50 AM
Hi, everyone. I just want to say, first of all, I am really sorry about this delay. With the problems with the site and everything just being really busy lately, the update got pushed back. I will try from now on to get things up sooner! Anyway, on to the update: 4 great new fanfics! Big Grin

-"Where's Norman?" By, C.E. Newton- A fun (and very funny!) comedy and the sequel to "Hellfire." Norman and Dorothy are kidnapped! Little O, it's Showtime!

-"Mr. and Mrs. Smith" By, Lady Tesser- This excellent fanfic is the sequel to "The Blossoming Rose." Part comedy, part romance, and part mystery, there's something here for everyone! Can Roger and Dorothy make it as a married couple?

-"Sentience" By, Zola- An excellent alternative universe fanfic. What might previous generations of Rogers and Rosewaters have been like? What if they were all family?

-"Waiting" By, Zola- The first fanfic using themes from Act 26 (and successfully!) Will future Rogers and Dorothys find each other?

These are all must reads this time around- check them out! Also, author email addresses are provided, as always, so feel free to send them your feedback. The wait is over...enjoy!!
Jim Starluck 11-16-2003 06:33 AM
"And there was much rejoicing."

*waves little flag and deadpans* "Yaaay."

Seriously though, WOOHOO!!! *goes to get his Dorothy/Roger fluff fix*

...what? Roll Eyes
Pygmalion 11-16-2003 09:06 AM
It's always a red-letter day for me when the new fiction pieces are put up. Thanks, Shredder, Lady Tesser, C.E. Newton and of course Zola for making this a good day!

Pygmalion
pen1300 11-16-2003 10:44 AM
(hey there was a Monty Python reference.)

Yay!

I really need to make some time to read them.

Later,
Pen1300
Wingnut 11-16-2003 10:29 PM
Yowzers! I am literally speachless about the fanfics.

quote:
It's always a red-letter day for me when the new fiction pieces are put up
Then this batch is a capital red letter day.