HostRocket -> AncientClan -> SmooveNET -> HostRocket -> UnitHosting

Krang 11-15-2003 12:33 AM
Due to recent problems with our host, we had to change servers again. Our new host is UnitHosting, and if you're reading this on the main page, you're now accessing the new server! Like last time, the forums are the only part of the site that haven't been moved yet, so I'll keep you updated about that. Also, the download links (video clips and screensavers) don't work right now, but those will be fixed soon. If you notice any errors on the rest of the site, please let me know. A huge thanks to everyone who donated for helping us afford the server move: Pygmalion, Zola, Falcon 7, YZEtc, Penny Century, Bentar, and tvperez. Both Shredder and I really appreciate it!

By the way, since the site move is almost complete, updates will resume soon. Check back tomorrow for Shredder's fanfic update!
dawnstrider 11-15-2003 12:41 AM
Thanks go out to all of you for your generosity Smile )! Thanks, guys, for always keeping us up to date with everything Smile . Now let us pray that this won't happen again.
Ye Not 11-15-2003 12:51 AM
I dont Post Much On this site but I do love this site and I dont want to see it go down I run a webhosting company and I would be glad to host you for free no jokes were on a OC-12 line and I can handle what ever you need so if you decide to change host just let me know.

Paradigm City will live on.
Krang 11-15-2003 01:11 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ye Not
I dont Post Much On this site but I do love this site and I dont want to see it go down I run a webhosting company and I would be glad to host you for free no jokes were on a OC-12 line and I can handle what ever you need so if you decide to change host just let me know.

Paradigm City will live on.

Thanks! I'll definitely keep your company in mind in case this one doesn't work out.
Ye Not 11-15-2003 01:15 AM
NO Problem im always here.