how do i put a pic in my signature?

No_name 11-09-2003 09:58 PM
Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!

I really want to put a pic in my signature but it wont work.
Manji 11-09-2003 10:03 PM
Use this code

code:
1:
[img]the adress of your pic[/img]
evanASF27 11-10-2003 12:35 AM
Ok ok ... look you ned to UPLOAD you pic not to your signature, ut to a website host.
Like Village Photos (which is now "Ripway Photos") or Boomspeed.com...you can't just upload it from your computer into the sig, it doesn't work as you just found out.

Can someone give him a good site to upload it too?? Boomspeed is paay only now and Ripway has bandwidth problems so sig pics don't work well there :-/
Mega Dominus 11-10-2003 12:51 AM
Try www.imagestation.com. They let you post up JPEGs only though for pics, no GIFs, PNGs, etc. Frown

Just sign up (It's free) and follow the instructions/directions to get your pictures uploaded. Then when adding your sig image in your Profile section, just use Manji's code posted above.

Hope this helps.
dawnstrider 11-10-2003 01:23 AM
Here is a link with listings of various site to which you can go to upload images. Personally, I used http://www.kasuto.net/upload.html. Hope that helps any Smile .
Manji 11-10-2003 05:47 PM
I finally got into Imagestation's clear picture option, so I can upload what the the picture looks like on my computer, right from my photoshop to your eyes Big Grin