Server move in progress, Season 2 DVD review

Krang 11-06-2003 12:50 AM
If you're reading this on the main page, you're now accessing the new server! Paradigm City is now hosted by our other site, The Technodrome, which is actually the same host we started it on. The only part of the site that hasn't been moved yet is the forums, which will be moved in a few days. If you notice any errors on the site, please let me know.

Also, AnimeOnDVD.com posted an advance review of the first Big O season 2 DVD! Check out this extensive review here to see what you can look forward to on January 20. Thanks to Mega Dominus from our forums for the news!

Update on November 9: The forums have been moved to the new server and are now back up. Check back within the next few days for some updates!

Also, don't forget that Adult Swim's reairing of Big O starts Monday with episode 1! See Shredder's post below for details.
Adrenaline 11-06-2003 07:44 AM
Well, I haven't found any problems yet and I'll get to that extensive review now!
Wingnut 11-06-2003 05:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang

Also, AnimeOnDVD.com posted an advance review of the first Big O season 2 DVD! Check out this extensive review here to see what you can look forward to on January 20. Thanks to Mega Dominus from our forums for the news!
They really seem to like it over there, and give season II glowing reviews. In particulr the way the story picks up right where season one left off and continued the story from that point as if it had been written at the same time as the original.
Anarky 11-21-2003 12:16 PM
Thers's only one thing. where's the main page (you know the one where you can access all the differennt areas.
Krang 11-22-2003 02:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Anarky
Thers's only one thing. where's the main page (you know the one where you can access all the differennt areas.

If you can't access the main page through http://www.paradigm-city.com, try http://paradigm-city.com instead (or vice versa). If that still doesn't work, your ISP's DNS probably has the old server's IP cached, so you'll need to wait until it is updated.