[Fan Fiction] ACT 27: LIFE GOES ON. Complete! (parts 1-5)

A Clockwork Tomato 11-12-2003 08:35 AM
I will definitely be posting a new Act on Sunday, November 16.

ACT 28: RETURNING TO THE DEAD

Try this Link
Prince-Consort Tesser 11-12-2003 10:50 AM
Okay ... good characterization, good action. Although the Megadeus fight seemed a trifle unnecessary. And I'll assume you have a more solid long-range goal with Beck's becoming a Dominus than staging fight scenes. I take it that now Dorothy will accompany Roger on all of Big O's missions?

7 out of 10. Good setup for deeper plots.
President Alex Rosewater 11-13-2003 08:19 PM
10 out of 10!!
A perfect story line,good action,i cant wait for act 28!
Im printing all of these to ( i need somthing good to read during 1 period) i love it!
Wingnut 11-13-2003 09:01 PM
"Not necessarily,” said Dorothy. “He will be sane. That doesn’t mean he will be a nice person. He may turn out to be a louse with no fashion sense.”
That line had me busting a gut. Big Grin
You should've put in Roger's reaction to that, and then everyone elses reaction to Roger's reaction, or at least Norman's sence he was there.
A Clockwork Tomato 11-13-2003 09:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Prince-Consort Tesser
Okay ... good characterization, good action. Although the Megadeus fight seemed a trifle unnecessary.

From the Union point of view, it was a great setup. Two chances to win! Either destroy Big O in his hangar with a sneak attack, a la Pearl Harbor, or shoot Roger Smith like a dog in the street, a la Archduke Ferdinand.

quote:
And I'll assume you have a more solid long-range goal with Beck's becoming a Dominus than staging fight scenes.

Heh, heh. That would be telling.

quote:
I take it that now Dorothy will accompany Roger on all of Big O's missions?

That would be nice and neat, wouldn't it? So . . . don't count on it.

quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
"Not necessarily,” said Dorothy. “He will be sane. That doesn’t mean he will be a nice person. He may turn out to be a louse with no fashion sense.”
That line had me busting a gut. Big Grin

You should've put in Roger's reaction to that, and then everyone elses reaction to Roger's reaction, or at least Norman's sence he was there.

I dunno. Roger never, ever wins when he crosses conversational swords with Dorothy. I figure I have to leave the guy some shreds of dignity.

EDIT: Please do not double post. ~Pen1300
BethMcBeth 07-28-2004 10:33 PM
AWSOmE WORK!! i just read all of act 27 and I am so happy! This is so awsome! I am so glad that you have wriiten this! ^_^"" Excellent joib and now I am off to read the others!1 WWHAHH!! ^_^""" *THUMBS UP!!* ^_^""
stryker 07-28-2004 11:26 PM
I'm confused... everyone seems to love his fic, but it only get's 3 thumbs up?? Who's not sharing the love here?? Big Grin

I hate to say that I can't read this or any of the other people's work until I finish my own fic dealy. I don't want any cross pollination. I'm not even reading the speculation threads right now, which is probably not a brilliant move on my part. I intend to, but I'm having to scramble for almost every free moment. Anyway, I have little doubt that I'll go as ape over your story as everyone else.
Stupid sentence fragments... too sleepiee... Sleeping
A Clockwork Tomato 07-29-2004 09:34 AM
quote:
Originally posted by stryker
I'm confused... everyone seems to love his fic, but it only get's 3 thumbs up?? Who's not sharing the love here?? Big Grin

Thanks.

quote:
I hate to say that I can't read this or any of the other people's work until I finish my own fic dealy.

I know the feeling. It's very hard for me to read fiction when I'm writing fiction. I admire the writers who never stop reading.
A Clockwork Tomato 01-10-2006 04:53 PM
Wow, where has the time gone? Most of my 13-episode Season Three has already celebrated its second anniversary, and I didn't even notice!

Today (Jan 10, 2005) is the second anniversary of Act 36!
6 moon dance 01-11-2006 04:32 PM
Happy 2nd Anniversary, ACT to your Seasons 3, 3 pi,and the first 2/13ths of your Season 4. I was begining to give in to the despair of never seeing the other 11/13ths of Season 4 until I found the RDorothyetc. site a.k.a the Spice Channel. Those stories are great! Shocked Wink
However at the risk of sounding like a greedy fan, WHERE THE HECK IS THE REST OF SEASON 3 pi AND SEASON 4?????????? (Rolls to ground kicking heels and pounding fists on the floor.)
Ahem**** What I really mean to say is that I am quite looking forward to reading the rest of both Season 3 pi, and Season 4.

What do we want? Season 3!
When do we want it? NOW!!!!!!