Post your desktop?

Android Axeon 08-29-2003 07:50 PM
If this thread has already been done, I apologize. But I did a search and got no results.

Anyway, this is pretty common on message boards. A thread where people post their desktops. Take a screencap. And post it here.

I'll post mine a bit later when I fix it up. (Icons are everywhere... very messy ^^)
Schwarzwald 08-29-2003 07:51 PM
wazzah waht?!?!? errr hmmm ok gice me a min... Ill edit this post....(thinks to himsefl....post desktop? who stared that fad?)
re-animate 08-29-2003 07:54 PM
man, i dont even know how
Android Axeon 08-29-2003 07:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald
thinks to himsefl....post desktop? who stared that fad?)

Don't ask me, I see it at a lot of boards... but I don't know where it started...

quote:
man, i dont even know how

Press the "PrintScrn" button on your keyboard to take a screenshot, then open up Paint, or whatever imaging software you have and "Paste" the image, you should see your desktop appear.
Schwarzwald 08-29-2003 08:00 PM
well... you can atach that much data... and i havent botheed with a banwith thing... so yeah... monkeys are fun... and so is shoes... when you light them on fire... and you toss them into vinnilla extract..
re-animate 08-29-2003 08:01 PM
i know how to do that dimweed, but i cant put it on a post

it says its too big!
Android Axeon 08-29-2003 08:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by re-animate
i know how to do that dimweed, but i cant put it on a post

it says its too big!

Save it as a .jpeg. Any other filetype would be to big.
R.Smith 08-29-2003 08:03 PM
ummm....ok! *changes backgroud pic* ^^;; R_Dorothied wouldn't want me to show everyone her pic...especaily as my desktop background ^^;; ok, there we go!

-edit- i just resized it a bit
    Manji 08-29-2003 08:03 PM
    Heres the one I'm using now, I havent finished my new one, as you can see, I compact all of my files, and I have trillian running now, its not using my normal skin, because my normal skin didnt match the submarine backround. At the bottom I have My Picture Album, Paradigm Forums, and I'm running an MC Chris CD on my Jukebox program (I usually use RealOne Player). You like? Big Grin

My origional Pic.

And if for some reason that doesnt work, go to my album and click on the picture that comes up...

My Album- Desktop Picture 1
    re-animate 08-29-2003 08:06 PM
    got no jpeg converter
    Manji 08-29-2003 08:07 PM
    Do you have an uploader? An Album Server? You's can get one from the one I use, its free and easy to use, you can upload it on that...
    re-animate 08-29-2003 08:13 PM
    i have a mac os for christs sake!!

picture it in yor head
    Schwarzwald 08-29-2003 08:15 PM
    lol! re-animated.....well mine is just a bunch of uhh things... here is one of my backrounds anyways...but right now i have a flcl backround...(its blue...its funky(thegood funky)
    R.Smith 08-29-2003 08:37 PM
    Am I the onnly one who's actualy posted up a picture of there desktop?
    Manji 08-29-2003 08:38 PM
    No, I put mine up Big Grin

I'm gonna put a few more up in a little while, I just put the one that I'm currently using...
    Kairi 08-29-2003 08:53 PM
    Isprabur : Desktop
    R.Smith 08-29-2003 08:54 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Manji

My origional Pic.

And if for some reason that doesnt work, go to my album and click on the picture that comes up...

My Album- Desktop Picture 1

i can't see either
    Manji 08-29-2003 08:55 PM
    Thats tight Kairi! Is that a DevArt Wallpaper?

RS- Really you can't see either? I can try and put it on the board but I doubt it will fit...
    The Fallen Phoenix 08-29-2003 09:07 PM
    Here's mine...although I am planning to change the wallpaper to something Evangelion Related as soon as I find a good one:

It's also resized.

I removed the pic cuz it was so low quality...I'll touch it up again later, and probably with a different wallpaper than what I had before...
    Byranx 08-29-2003 09:08 PM
    I dont really want to fetch a pic of it but its Big Duo and Fau side by side in the underground containment area.