Post your desktop?

Schwarzwald 08-29-2003 09:14 PM
i only have windows 98... so postinf my desktop would just be a pain in the eyes...( i never ment anyting other)
R.Smith 08-29-2003 09:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kairi
Isprabur : Desktop

wow! that is a cool and creepy looking background, and i assume you have winXP, how do you change the color of the start bar? i think i can only change it to two diff colors, and they sux
evanASF27 08-29-2003 09:35 PM
Big Grin I like mine Big Grin
    088nd 08-29-2003 09:44 PM
    Here's mine. The bg pic aint that great, but hey I made it so its all good. Big Grin
    Schwarzwald 08-29-2003 09:49 PM
    haha gezz i totally forgot about resizing...and yes... i am commited to fitting optimus prime/ megatron in there somewhere...and yes... i like yorurs to evan... I NEED FLYING SCHWRZWALD PIC FOR WALL PAPER!!!

I MISSED IT!!BAH!!!

OH AND IM NOT CURRNTLY USEING AOL... just wan to make that clear.
    Manji 08-29-2003 09:59 PM
    Can anyone see my desktop? I have a few other cool ones I'd post up, but if nobody else can see them there isnt much of a point...

So can anyone see this?

Or this, heres another one I use-

Sorry, theyre big...
    Schwarzwald 08-29-2003 10:02 PM
    http://www.imagestation.com/member/join_...x%3D74%26bnak=1

wow.... thats a friken outragous desktop...is it linux?

edit: OH WAIT nvm... i have to join... BUT HEY THANKs FOR THE UPLAOD PAGE!!
    Manji 08-29-2003 10:03 PM
    Eh? It brought you to that? Why, it should bring you directly to my album, lemme set it up, that aint my desktop, thats Mugetsu from 'The Bouncer', sorry for the confusion...
    Schwarzwald 08-29-2003 10:05 PM
    ahh there is your other desktop... i joined... well thats nice... hu... wonder if there is a big o cockpit(pun im-intended) out there... ehm... yes i need to get some pics upthere sometime..
    Manji 08-29-2003 10:08 PM
    So you have to join to look at the albums Crying

That sucks... oh well, I tried posting them directly to the board through it, but it looks only one works...

I'll try and get my Blue 6 one up Big Grin

EDIT: Lets give it a try...

It seemed to work for me... anyone else?
    R.Smith 08-29-2003 10:19 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Manji
    Or this, heres another one I use-

Sorry, theyre big...

omg! Manji that's increadable! i've never seen anything like it!! can you give it to me some how?
    Manji 08-29-2003 10:21 PM
    Yeah, its one of the dev-arts I use I'll post a link to Dev Art and the pic.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/2721725/

Does that work?
    R.Smith 08-29-2003 10:28 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Manji
    Yeah, its one of the dev-arts I use I'll post a link to Dev Art and the pic.

http://www.deviantart.com/view/2721725/

Does that work?

yup, too bad it's soo freak'n huge, i'd have to make my screen res 1024 x 768 to view it, if i put it as i desktop, btw, here's a good question to all, what screen resoultion do you have your monitor set at? i have mine a 800 x 600

oh, and thanks manji, you know of any more of these fantastic works of art?
    Manji 08-29-2003 10:33 PM
    1024-768 resolution

Yeah, browse some of Dev Art, they have some amazing ones one there, a bunch like the one thats there, and they have lots of anime ones too, its like a fan art site, but it mixes the stuff from other web pages, its a great places to look for desktops, I prefer to look for them myself site to site though, I got most of my desktops browsing but there are some great ones on Deviant Art...

Enjoy All Big Grin

http://www.deviantart.com/
    Lady Tesser 08-29-2003 11:05 PM
    Here's the central pic of mine - it's the jazz district of Kansas City where one of my characters hangs out at. The Blue Room Jazz Club ... heh.

I'm too lazy to do a screen cap ...
      Mike 11-03-2003 12:29 PM
      Here's an idea. Everybody share what your desktop looks like!

I apologize for the awful quality. I had to shrink the crap out of it.

About the picture, it actually has nothing to do with the election. I found it in a review of the T2 DVD and just thought to myself "Wow, that is a really badass shot."
      Zola 11-03-2003 12:54 PM
      Almasy 11-03-2003 04:15 PM
      My "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" Desktop!

My "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" Desktop!
      Manji 11-03-2003 04:30 PM
      This is the second thread to follow this topic, but whatever, I got a new desktop to show off anyway...

It looks really bad like it is now, I recommend looking at the full version, it looks much nicer...

Right now, its using a program called Windows Blinds that allows me to customize my desktop pretty much any way I want, not to mention add all kinds of new skins for my tool bars...

Also, next to my shortcut icons, you'll see three small sticky notes, those are from a Post-It note prgram so I can right down phone numbers, IP adresses, E-Mail adresses, Web pages, or any other notes that need to be takin without opening up Word or some other program...
      Muninn 11-03-2003 04:42 PM
      Behold!