What happened to Paradigm City?

Mega Dominus 11-02-2003 12:03 AM
Uh, I don't know if this is supposed to be here, but I was wondering about what happened to the forums on Halloween night? Seemed like I couldn't access them, including the entire Paradigm City website.

I thought it was my computer,but it seemed that everyone had trouble accessing the website. Anyone got an answer?

Just wondering... Confused

EDIT: People are flowing in back now...time to get ready for Act 26! Smile
Manji 11-02-2003 12:35 AM
Well it was explained in a E-Mail, but you may not have gotten it...

Well what happened was the forum's server was shut down or something, and I think they just got them back up an hour or two ago...

But forget about the past, we have them back now, and thats all that matters...
Krang 11-02-2003 01:13 AM
Well first, the site got suspended by our host for using too much server resources. After that, the server was having some problems and went down. Now the server is back up and our site is unsuspended, but this is only temporary while we move the site to a new server. I'll definitely try to make sure that the forums are up on Sunday. BTW, the planned updates are ready, but they will unfortunately have to wait until the server problems are fixed. Also, if the site goes down again, please remember to check this page for updates.
Zola 11-02-2003 02:04 AM
Please e-mail me

zola@zolaweb.com

I will make a Paradigm City list and if there is any new emergency, I'll mail. I sent mail to everyone I could find yesterday, I was JONESING!

I'm so glad the boards are back! On with the fun!
Preventer Wind 11-02-2003 08:37 AM
bless you ZOLA *teary eyed* Big Grin lol. and hey sh** happens peoples.