DVD News, New Fan Art

Krang 10-31-2003 03:27 AM
Due to Bandai changing DVD distributors, the release date for the first Big O season 2 DVD has unfortunately been pushed back to January 20, 2004. You can preorder this DVD at online stores such as Amazon.com, Right Stuf, and AnimeNation. Thanks to Byranx and Falcon 7 for the news!

Also, I just put up 12 new pieces of fan art! Check out 11 of Almasy's excellent PowerPoint drawings and a great new drawing of Roger and Dorothy by rogerlover on our Fan Art page under Fan Works.

Check back tomorrow for a fanfic update! And soon after that, I'll post another update which will include new wallpapers.

Update on November 2: The fanfic and wallpaper updates are still planned and ready, but due to server problems they have been postponed. Please check back soon!
Jim Starluck 10-31-2003 05:32 AM
In reference to DVD release being pushed back - DAMNIT!!

In reference to other stuff - Cool! Still can't wait for the fanfic update, though. Big Grin
Wingnut 10-31-2003 11:40 AM
Big Grin Annd I thought Almasy's works looked good before backgrounds.
It is a good thing it is just a change of distributers and not something else. If it were then CN and AS would really feel the heat. (They even noted last night that even the poets had turned aginst them. Shocked )
One thing confused me, what is Alen the emissary of?
dawnstrider 10-31-2003 12:08 PM
Heh, kudos to the powerpoint god Big Grin . Great work, Almasy Smile . And nice one, too rogerlover. Thanks for the updates, I look forward to the fanfic section.
THE FLYING ANTHONY! 11-02-2003 12:18 AM
Are they ever going to release a DVD set of both seasons? I'm sure it's a matter of time, but any rumors/word?
Mega Dominus 11-02-2003 12:21 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
Big Grin Annd I thought Almasy's works looked good before backgrounds.
It is a good thing it is just a change of distributers and not something else. If it were then CN and AS would really feel the heat. (They even noted last night that even the poets had turned aginst them. Shocked )
One thing confused me, what is Alen the emissary of?

The Union. He apparently "negotiated" on the behalf of his comrades with Alex Rosewater.
Name Of God 11-02-2003 01:47 AM
Hey, K&S, it's great to have the site back online!

New wallpapers soon? I wonder who will be contributing... Big Grin