Which of these Bigs is the best?

Uber Schwarzwald 10-30-2003 08:34 PM
I think Big Fau will win this one. There are a lot of posters who use his image for avatars.

Feel free to write on why you know your Big is the Best!

"One of these Bigs has got to go!" Schwarzwald's best quote.

"People do not wish to live where the gods fight amongst themselves!" Alex Rosewater
Shadow00 10-30-2003 08:51 PM
Copy cat! Mad you only did that because you're afraid to look at spoilers!

Also I choose Big Duo!

And you shood have had a choice of
spoiler (highlight to read):
Big Venus!
Uber Schwarzwald 10-30-2003 08:56 PM
Yes. I am refussing to read all spoilers untill this Sunday. Big Grin
I'm not sure if you are refering to a curtain post, though.
Shadow00 10-30-2003 08:59 PM
You are going to be just a nother person who dosn't want it spoiled before they watch it. Big Venus rocks!
hah-you dont know what I said you got to wait until sunday and you dont know what I said I probably said some thing realy mean and nasty about you or maybe I just refered to one thing that happens in act 26-but you'll have to wait untill sunday to read it and find out what I said dont you wonder what I said?
Mike 10-30-2003 09:00 PM
Oh, for God's sakes, this is a pretty dumb thing to be arguing about. Don't pester the guy just because he wants to be unspoiled. A lot of people are spoiler-free.

Anyway, I vote Fau. Again.
Uber Schwarzwald 10-30-2003 09:00 PM
I'm not going to read that. You know that. Tongue
Bio 10-30-2003 09:04 PM
Big O. Big Grin

Hehe . . . Nuke the world, Big O!
CoCoaPuFF CatX 10-30-2003 09:13 PM
lol actuall this was a little hard for me i was debating between big o and big fau but then i decided big o because i have no idea i just wanted oi i guess and did you notice that all the bigs look like they are crying!? with the stirpes running down from their eyes!
Schwarzwald101 10-30-2003 09:25 PM
Eyebrows- what's really funny is a buddy of mine had suggested that several episodes ago. And it's true, they all seem sad.
Spike 10-30-2003 10:20 PM
It's all about classic Big Duo. Firepower baby, firepower.
Name Of God 10-30-2003 11:00 PM
I think I like the new Big Duo best myself. All the detailed embroidery (if thats the word) of wings all over it is very nice. The drills are nifty too, classic Big Duo didn't really have a finisher, besides its missiles.
Almasy 10-30-2003 11:25 PM
Big Duo! (original)
Zopwx2 10-31-2003 12:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
Big Duo! (original)

Big o is great, simple and dark.

But, nothing beats schwarzwald and big duo in ep 12. I still think thats the best robot battle of the whole series. I'm a sucker for season 1 animation.
Advinius 10-31-2003 07:34 AM
for me its a toss up. as far as rooting for who to win, BIg O hands down. I like the good guys in this series, which is not always the case.

However, as far as just a flat out cool mecha design, I'd have to say Big Fau. He just looks awesome.

but all the bigs rock. BTW who would love to see a big O/ shogun warriors smackdown event? Big Grin
Dark-Vertigo X 10-31-2003 07:39 AM
Big O all the way!
Preventer Wind 11-02-2003 08:46 AM
its a tough one but i chose Big Duo over Big O because i know he has a lot more moves and technigues then cloak, drill, nuke missiles, eye lasers, and flight.

think of the new moves BIG O had in his arsenal for season 2, so i believe Big Duo in that sense is better, but without all that speculation i chose Big O.
Surtur 11-02-2003 10:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Uber Schwarzwald
Yes. I am refussing to read all spoilers untill this Sunday. Big Grin
I'm not sure if you are refering to a curtain post, though.

Good for you, my friend. I, too, am going unspoiled (look here}

Well back on topic. Original Big Duo all the way. It's got an alright arsenal, it can fly, and Schwarxwald's badass.
InsInIfIcant 11-02-2003 12:22 PM
Im going to go with Big Duo. I havent seen Fau do to much yet though his first fight was totaly kick ass. Big O does have some cool new moves but I really like the way Schwarzwald used Duo. Inferno is pink so that sums him up.
Preventer Wind 11-02-2003 02:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Schwarzwald101
Eyebrows- what's really funny is a buddy of mine had suggested that several episodes ago. And it's true, they all seem sad.

personally when i see that i think they are drawn that way to symbolize how they are crying the world's tears for them.

ive just had an epiphany The Tears represent the masks that the greeks wore for performing plays back during the antiquities and it further re-inforces the aspect that the world is a stage.

remember archetype and how he didnt have a face plate well that meant he wasnt connected to the stage like Big O is and was.
Roger the Wanderer 11-02-2003 04:31 PM
My personal favorite is Big O. One, he's the main robot, I like all his attacks, and how versatile they are, and

his Ultimate attack quite literally takes out half the city! You don't get much cooler than that.