Whats your Fav anime movie and anime or manga!?

Manji 07-31-2003 10:12 PM
Yes, I'd have no trouble saying goodbye to Home Movies
dtk91 07-31-2003 10:27 PM
  • anime movies
  • char's counter attack
  • cowboy bebop the movie
  • patlabor 1 2 and the mobile police(patlabor)
  • 08th ms team movie (dunno what it's called)
  • gundam wing:endless waltz(heavy arms rocks!!!)
  • anime
  • all gundams
  • cowboy bebop
  • lupin
  • trigun
  • big o
  • speed racer
  • dbz(so so since they always play it)
  • magna
  • big o
that's it

whoops Big Grin
drkepoch 07-31-2003 10:29 PM
Heavy arms is cool, but honestly: you know Wing Gundam zero rules all! I have a model of him above computer monitors...along with his good friend Epyon
Manji 07-31-2003 10:30 PM
I like Patlabor but nobody but Action Channels plays it, and its usually in Japanese.... Frown

I like the Tulgeese 3 Big Grin but my favorite is the Epyon Big Grin

drkepoch 07-31-2003 10:31 PM
I want that model too Big Grin Pleased Tallgeese 3 is sooo cool
Manji 07-31-2003 10:33 PM
I have that model in Master Grade, its a buetiful thng as well as the Epyon in the Same fashion, great models they are Big Grin
dtk91 07-31-2003 10:44 PM
i have the epyon and talegeese 3 action figures, epyon used to be my fav

im gonna get the zaku 2 perfect grade

dang it, i alway forget to say stuff but i have a skill level 5 heavyarms and i detailed it sooo well with my gundam markers

[Edit: You can use the "Edit" button if you have something to add after you post. Please don't double or triple post. --Krang]
Manji 07-31-2003 10:49 PM
I built the Zaku II Char's Custom Perfect grade, I paid like $75 bucks for it in Japan, but it was broken on accident, I wasn't mad though, I took it apart and used some spare pieces to repair my also broken RX-78 perfect Big Grin
drkepoch 07-31-2003 10:50 PM
I desperately want that Master's Grade Wing Zero. It's soooooo cooooolll Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
dtk91 07-31-2003 11:05 PM
i know!!! i want them all!!! the hobby store i go to has the zaku and RX-78. there is no room under my bed cause all my gundam models take up the space and the bed's a queen!!!
Manji 07-31-2003 11:07 PM
I sleep on a futon Big Grin
drkepoch 07-31-2003 11:07 PM
I have a futon, so i plaster my models all over the walls. With different poses. Right now Wing Zero's driving a stick shift car Big Grin

Manji, that was scary
dtk91 07-31-2003 11:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by drkepoch
I desperately want that Master's Grade Wing Zero. It's soooooo cooooolll Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
ahh yes, look on ebay, i saw some on there going for kinda cheap, the place that has the perfect grades round my house sells those models for like 200$(the price mightve gone down though, been a while since i checked, maybe a year)
drkepoch 07-31-2003 11:10 PM
good idea
dtk91 07-31-2003 11:10 PM
by the way manji and drkepoch.. i was bored enough to send u guys emails
Manji 07-31-2003 11:10 PM
LOL, I only keep four models in my room, all perfect grades, i have the Alex, a Dom, a custom blue Zaku 1 Ramba Ral division, and a prototype GM custom Big Grin All in a free for all the GM's pushing the Doms cannon in the air, and kneeing it, and the Alex is standing one foot one the Zaku with is arm machine gun pointed at it Big Grin
dtk91 07-31-2003 11:14 PM
heck... i might even buy that wing zero off ebay for my b-day(although it's november 12th)(im already looking for stuff for it)it is so cool that you gotta put together a skeleton. i first saw a perfect grade at a convention in a semi that came to a store.
Manji 07-31-2003 11:16 PM
Big Grin You and I have the same birthday Big Grin

Perfect Grades are freakin' cool, and for good model builders, its a dream come true, theres so much potential in a perfect grade model kit, I really liked my Alex one, its quite the buety Big Grin
dtk91 07-31-2003 11:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
LOL, I only keep four models in my room, all perfect grades, i have the Alex, a Dom, a custom blue Zaku 1 Ramba Ral division, and a prototype GM custom Big Grin All in a free for all the GM's pushing the Doms cannon in the air, and kneeing it, and the Alex is standing one foot one the Zaku with is arm machine gun pointed at it Big Grin
sweet
i dont have any perfect grades...Crying my highest is skill level like 6are master grades hard to build and do they turn out well if you dont paint em?
Manji 07-31-2003 11:19 PM
I spend the extra time doing Spray painting, you know the bet way to do that right, well if you get the right colors and you do it right, the models buety increases to three times what it would've been Big Grin