Whats your Fav anime movie and anime or manga!?

Omega Dude 07-28-2003 10:52 PM
Well I dont have many Dvd's but I have a collection of about 200 movies in VHS, mostly action.
R.Smith 07-28-2003 11:01 PM
Anime Movies:
Cowboy Bebop 'Knockin On Heaven's Door"
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Akira

Anime:
Cowboy Bebop
Big O
Kikaider
Evangelion

Manga:
Big O
Cowboy Bebop
Dragon Knights
John 07-29-2003 12:03 AM
Anime Movies:

1.Spirited Away
2.Kiki's Delivery Service (people are gonna kill me for that)
3.Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
4.Castle in the Sky
5.Princess Monoke (those are all the anime movies I've seen)

Anime shows:

1.Serial Experiments Lain(this actually ties with Big O I'm listing those two in no particular order)
2. The Big O
3. Cowboy Bebop
4. .hack//Sign
5. Inuyasha

anime OVA's:

1.Samurai X
2.Android Kikaider : The Animation
3.Android Kikaider 01: The Animation (I actually hate this but it's the only other OVA I've seen.

Mangas:

1.The Big O
2. Inuyasha (only one's I've read)
Brutakas 07-29-2003 02:06 AM
Evangelion was definately not made with naive American TV in mind. Big Grin

"Evangelion is like a puzzle, you know. Any person can see it and give his/her own answer. In other words, we're offering viewers to think by themselves, so that each person can imagine his/her own world. We will never offer the answers, even in the theatrical version. As for many Evangelion viewers, they may expect us to provide the 'all-about Eva' manuals, but there is no such thing. Don't expect to get answers by someone. Don't expect to be catered to all the time. We all have to find our own answers."

- Anno Hideaki
___ 07-29-2003 03:36 AM
omg I want that collection I saw on the last page... *drools* ah anyway I am suprized not to see spireted away in like everones #1 slot....sheesh

I am am a bepop man myself but with some hina for a could laugh and occasional hikaru no go and a splash of evangelion are good for me
Manji 07-29-2003 03:40 AM
Sounds like an anime stew to me Big Grin but hey as long as its got Bebop, its good eatin' Big Grin
Blue Crow 07-29-2003 12:01 PM
Cowboy Bebop is a meal in itself. Big Grin If it's on the menu,everything else is just appitizers(with Big O being the second course,naturally). Smile
drkepoch 07-29-2003 10:47 PM
_____: Spirited Away was a great movie-all hail Miyazaki! I have Princess Monoke, Castle in the Sky, and Spirited Away. They are all very good! I also have a copy of Warriors of the Wind hidden away. Now that was a great anime, i just wish i could find the original version (not chopped up by american theaters)
___ 07-29-2003 10:52 PM
Anime in the thesaurus should be

Anime
Syn:
Spirited away
Ant: scooby doo
darkmisery 07-29-2003 10:58 PM
favorite anime movies:
cowboy bebop: knockin' on heaven's door
escaflowne: a girl in gaea
all miyazaki movies

favorite anime series:
cowboy bebop
vision of escaflowne
full metal panic
raxhephon
neon genesis evangelion
big o

favorite manga:
one piece(i don't read a lot of manga XD i much prefer watching anime.)
Koraku 07-31-2003 06:21 PM
Movies:
Spirited Away
Cowoby Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Escaflowne
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Ghost in the Shell
Metropolis

Series:
Big O
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Kikaider
Lupin III (series 2) aka the one currently running on AS
Evangelion
Rurouni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho
InuYasha

OVAs:
Samurai X

Manga:
Naruto
One Piece
Shaman King
Big O
Cowboy Bebop
Ghost in the Shell
Arika
Sharpshooter005 07-31-2003 09:34 PM

WOW..You..have more dvds than I do..by alot...

And the EVA boxset... Frown
Manji 07-31-2003 09:39 PM
All I have is a complete Bebop collection, box of Manga (Mostly Gundam saga's, and Lupin) I have a couple Episodes of Gundam Wing, Blue Submarine #6, Akira, Jin-roh, Ghost In The Shell, and whatever else is over there........ I don't know but I don't have alot, but I have a cabinate full of DBZ............I don't uasually count that cuase I don't like it anymore, but I've spent like $200 on DBZ DVD's Big Grin Damn, If only I had saved that money I could've bought so much great anime Frown
drkepoch 07-31-2003 09:48 PM
That's not the Eva boxset. I bought each one individually. What you can't see is the double stacked tapes on the bottom shelf. Dbz and various other anime and movies.

I love DBZ Pleased
Manji 07-31-2003 09:50 PM
Shocked
drkepoch 07-31-2003 09:51 PM
Manji the fact that you're a DBZ fan makes you very, very cool
Manji 07-31-2003 09:56 PM
I like the old episodes, when Gohans still a kid, Especially on the few episodes when he's on his training thing, for Piccolo, those were the best before Freeza came, and before everyone and thier dogs became Super-Sayians, well I do like one, I like those stage four peeps, when they get pure black hair, and red fur covers thier bodies, but It was cool before all that happened and the coolest part of being a sayian was turning into a monkey Big Grin

How do I remember all this crap... I guess anime stays with ya forever Big Grin
drkepoch 07-31-2003 09:58 PM
I love the stage four stuff, it's the only reason I'm buying GT. I loved the Cell saga...you couldn't believe how happy i am that Toonami is airing it again Big Grin
dtk91 07-31-2003 10:02 PM
yup i llike(so so cause they keep on repeating buu saga) dbz, but they should take it off until more episodes, put on gundam maybe!!! Home movies is on!!!
drkepoch 07-31-2003 10:03 PM
I horribly dislike Home movies... but i would love it if we already had Gundam Seed Big Grin