Episode 26 Discussion (The episode that didn't air)

Shredder 10-26-2003 08:42 PM
Well, it's finally time. I know for me, it seems like just a few days ago that I was anticipating episode 14 airing and experiencing one of the best moments I've had watching Big O: the awesome introduction to "Roger the Wanderer". I have to say, season 2, at least in my opinion, exceeded my expectations and then some. I've been unspoiled the entire time, and every episode has been incredible for me after that dragging 2 year wait. What really added to my enjoyment of the show has been everyone here at Paradigm City. The post-episode discussion has been wonderful - it's been great reading everyone's theories and ideas on the show. Thank you all for helping make Paradigm such a great place to be to discuss season 2. Even though Big O may be ending, we'll still be here. You can count on us for Big O discussion and content anytime you need it. I sincerely hope a season 3 is in the plans, but I guess we'll know more after this episode airs. Also, don't forget the entire series will be reairing beginning November 3! Smile Post all the spoilers you want now Wink , because (hopefully not for the last time) it's Showtime... Enjoy!
Big Fau 10-26-2003 08:43 PM
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin FIRST POST!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

edit: BOOOOYAH!!!!!!!! FEAR MY FIRST POST POWER!!!!

nearly an hour to go!!! Big Grin Big Grin

thank you Shredder for all your hard work on this site andeveryone for watching the finale....but can we really talk about...<_<...>_>...
spoiler (highlight to read):
Big Venus
Freely now!?!?!? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Bentar 10-26-2003 08:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Fau
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin FIRST POST!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

thank you Shredder for all your hard work on this site andeveryone for watching the finale....but can we really talk about...<_<...>_>...
Big Venus

Does comming in second count for anything?
1 hour 11 minutes 32 seconds....
Lupin IV 10-26-2003 08:50 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Can't wait...this is it...I love finale's, they always give soo much tension! But this is BIG O!!!!(even though I saw the jap version) THIS IS GOONA BE SOO GREAT!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked So, to quote Roger from the act13 season finale:

BIG OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOWTIME!

(now hold on, let's keep the spoilers safe still...1 hour? we can do it)Cya all tomorrow, I'm goin to set everything up now.ENJOY y'ALL!
Mike 10-26-2003 08:51 PM
Feel the power of the 2nd....3rd...4th attack! Muahahahaha!!!

so...it's finally here...ACt 26 IN ENGLISH!! All the questions will be (better be) answered!
Black Phoenix 10-26-2003 08:51 PM
Ah, the moment draws near!

This had better be good . . . Tongue
Surtur 10-26-2003 08:51 PM
*sigh*

Final episode. Well there's always a chance for season 3 Big Grin

optimism!

Well I'll be seein' ya. Gonna go watch the show elsewhere.
Big Fau 10-26-2003 08:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Bentar
quote:

Big Venus

Does comming in second count for anything?

Pleased

HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL POST RANKS FOR THE ACT 26 DISCUSSION!!

1st: Big Fau Big Grin Cool Big Grin
2nd: Bentar Big Grin Cool Big Grin

and i..am going to burn ALL the previously posted spoilers i posted DOWN TO THE GROUND!!! Big Grin

*gets ready to watch servers explode through the roof on top mountion in Japan*

Its Almost SHOWTIME!!! Big Grin 1 hour!!!
Mike 10-26-2003 08:57 PM
If the record for most users isn't broken tonight I'll be dissapointed in everybody! Mad
Ok, just kidding! Don't look at me like that!
Mugiwara Luffy 10-26-2003 08:59 PM
1 HOUR TIL SHOOOOOOOWWWWWWTIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMME!!!!!!

It's gonna be great!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big Fau 10-26-2003 09:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
If the record for most users isn't broken tonight I'll be dissapointed in everybody! Mad
Ok, just kidding! Don't look at me like that!

*looks at GAT like "that"* LOL j/k Tongue Big Grin

I just removed the spoilers from the Big Fau stats for ALL its weapons from the MFL.....

I'm happy that the final episode is here Big Grin
I'm sad because the final episode is here Crying

ACK!! CAN'T DECIDE!! X_x
ye not the guilty 10-26-2003 09:01 PM
i know theres no way of beating the powers of the big fou whene it comes to the first post
so ill take the honor of one of the first post's
Jonny Axehandle 10-26-2003 09:02 PM
Wow, here it is. That which I have waited for for 3 long years-answers. I can't wait to find out what happened 40 years ago. Sad that it needs to end. I still remember the first Big-O advertizement as if it was yesterday.

Roger Smith gets a sex-change operation!!!
Mr. ? 10-26-2003 09:02 PM
YEAH! LAST EPISODE!

BOO LAST EPISODE!

I have to go to school tommorow, so this is all your'll see have me tonight Frown
OMGWTF 10-26-2003 09:05 PM
Damn you East Coasters!!! I cast hurricanes upon you!!

Last episode! If you miss this one, you better be dead...or in jail. And if you're in jail, BREAK OUT!
Jim Starluck 10-26-2003 09:06 PM
What about at work? Frown
Serena Jin 10-26-2003 09:07 PM
Folks, this is a once in a lifetime event, the only time that you will see me, sort of happy, that I won't be able to get on and discuss. Right now, I should even be posting this. (Serena Jin bad, very bad! But, not in the kinky way! Wink ) I have a paper to write that is due tomorrow and I need about 1200 more words. Crying Shocked So, I'll take a break, usually it gets interrupted anyway, to watch Big O and then keep on trucking with all the energy that I got from watching Big O! I can't wait for tonights episode!!! Crying Big Grin My little Big O, has gotten so big! *breaks down in fake sobs* ^_^

I'll be whatever post this is! Hehe! Big Grin
Bentar 10-26-2003 09:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
Well, it's finally time. I know for me, it seems like just a few days ago that I was anticipating episode 14 airing and experiencing one of the best moments I've had watching Big O: the awesome introduction to "Roger the Wanderer". I have to say, season 2, at least in my opinion, exceeded my expectations and then some. I've been unspoiled the entire time, and every episode has been incredible for me after that dragging 2 year wait. What really added to my enjoyment of the show has been everyone here at Paradigm City. The post-episode discussion has been wonderful - it's been great reading everyone's theories and ideas on the show. Thank you all for helping make Paradigm such a great place to be to discuss season 2. Even though Big O may be ending, we'll still be here. You can count on us for Big O discussion and content anytime you need it. I sincerely hope a season 3 is in the plans, but I guess we'll know more after this episode airs. Also, don't forget the entire series will be reairing beginning November 3! Smile Post all the spoilers you want now Wink , because (hopefully not for the last time) it's Showtime... Enjoy!

Awwwe Pleased I too have greatly enjoied the ride, I only hope it isn't over - both Big O and the friendships I've made here Pleased I have been completely blown away by season 2 - it exceeded my fairly high expectations by far! The episodes from Stripes on have been the some of thickest and most complex character and plot driven episodes I have ever seen, of *any* series! Thanks go especially to Krang and Shredder for making and maintaining this wonderful home for Big O fans Smile

quote:
HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL POST RANKS FOR THE ACT 26 DISCUSSION!!
1st: Big Fau
2nd: Bentar

YEEESSSSS!!!!! Number two *DOES* count for something!!! Pleased

(Klaxon sounds) You now have 53 minutes to reach minimum safe viewing distance.....
Mr. ? 10-26-2003 09:10 PM
God Bless the mods! Even though no Big O we shall stick with you!
Redd 10-26-2003 09:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by OMGWTF
Damn you East Coasters!!! I cast hurricanes upon you!!

LOL!!!!! That is great.

OMG, 3 hours, and 50 minutues for west-coasters!