Episode 26 Discussion (The episode that didn't air)

Blue Crow 10-26-2003 09:11 PM
Seeing as how it's still an hour,perhaps we shouldn't post the hell out of this thread just yet.

I have a feeling this thread is going to be huge in about an hour and a half. Pleased
Mega Dominus 10-26-2003 09:14 PM
YAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

BIG O IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A significant part of my life is approaching full circle...the beginning of the end, the last supper, the final revelation, the coming of the apocalypse, the end of the beginning, the return of the king...

Hokay, now I know I'm crazy when LOTR material suddenly gets mixed up with Big O. I've watched this show to the end, and I must be prepared for the consequences...

spoiler (highlight to read):
Like I said below, this isn't really a spoiler. I'm inserting this spoiler box because I know that there will never be a chance to insert a Big O-related spoiler box after Season 2. I am SPOILER-FREE. There. Tongue

NOTE: The above isn't a spoiler. I just felt that I needed to put one up because I've never done it before because I'm spoiler-free (Read: SPOILER-FREE) and will probably never have the chance to do so again.

It's my turn to put a spoiler box, damn it!!! Mad
Name Of God 10-26-2003 09:15 PM
Only 43 minutes, and 41 seconds until SHOWTIME!!!
Almasy 10-26-2003 09:17 PM
JEEZ!!!...I almost had a heart attack when I saw that this thread was up and that there were already two pages of posts! For a second I thought that even though the clocks went back, Big O was still airing at what WOULD HAVE been 11 o'clock! Crying
Big Fau 10-26-2003 09:20 PM
*slams tape into VCR so hard it breaks the tape, the VCR, and sends it through the wall*

Me- [.]_[.];;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;

All hell would break out from me if that did happen though Big Grin

MUST...RESIST...URGE....TO....GO CRAZY....OVER.....WATCHING....FINALE OF.....BIG..O!!! -_-;;;....o_-;;; O_-;;;; O_o;;; O_O;;;;;;;; *explodes* X_x
Serena Jin 10-26-2003 09:22 PM
I feel really, really stupid right now. Embarrassed Sweatdrop Embarrassed Sweatdrop Oops!
I thought Name of God's avatar was like a carborator or an engine. *blushes and ROFL* Oops! Big Grin I see it is a typewriter with papers around it. That is too funny!
Black Phoenix 10-26-2003 09:23 PM
Okay, fun time is drawing near. I'm about to head out to apprehend a big tv to watch tonight's show on, so I won't be around this evening. Feel free to shed tears (or spread cheers) over my absence.

Overall, this season has been really great, so my expectations for The Show Must Go On are rather high. I'm also really looking forward to the next week or two around here because I suspect we'll be having some great discussions about the end of Big O and the (im)possibility of a season 3.

For you non-east coast people, you have my sympathy. No really, you do. It may be little consolation, but think of it this way: In a little over an hour, Big O will be all over for all of us east coast people, but you'll still have a fresh new episode to look forward to tonight.

Alright people, have a great evening . . . and take care!

It's (almost) SHOWTIME!

PS . . . I won't log off when I go. Maybe it'll help us break the record. You never know . . .
Big Fau 10-26-2003 09:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Serena Jin
I feel really, really stupid right now. Embarrassed Sweatdrop Embarrassed Sweatdrop Oops!
I thought Name of God's avatar was like a carborator or an engine. *blushes and ROFL* Oops! Big Grin I see it is a typewriter with papers around it. That is too funny!

LOL!! *glances at avatar*
Shocked ....O.o... Embarrassed Sweatdrop it actually did at first!Embarrassed Sweatdrop

30 Minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Spike 10-26-2003 09:25 PM
Everyone pray that they give us the good opening. God I hate the season one opening.
Zola 10-26-2003 09:25 PM
I agree with you, Shredder. It has definitely been a rollercoaster ride, especially with my being unspoiled!

I cannot remember a time when I got this much enjoyment from a show--not only the watching of it, but the discussion and the speculation and the new things I learned in researching it. And I have met some wonderful people here at Paradigm-City, I only regret that I didn't find this place sooner!
Bentar 10-26-2003 09:30 PM
quote:

No doubt it's an Another Light typewriter - the typewriter preferred by descriminating truth seekers everywhere!

32 minutes to reach minimum safe viewing distance.......
Big Fau 10-26-2003 09:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Spike
Everyone pray that they give us the good opening. God I hate the season one opening.

hold on...i need to do some math with the spoiler clips....they might just use the season 2 opening Shocked , its 21 minutes long already, plus the ending and commercials..... Shocked ..they might use the season 2 opening!! Shocked

30 minute mark!!

DAMN I'M HYPED!!! Big Grin @.@
Megadeus 10-26-2003 09:32 PM
PC Powered on Check
Signed On to P.C. Check
Time Change Check
WinDVR Set Check
Speakers set to LOUD Check

I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mugiwara Luffy 10-26-2003 09:32 PM
quote:

I hope they have an opening like the one in Act 14 or at the beginning of that other episode...umm...I can't remember what it was..
Name Of God 10-26-2003 09:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Bentar
quote:

No doubt it's an Another Light typewriter - the typewriter preferred by descriminating truth seekers everywhere!

Wow. Shocked Thanks for the 'complements' about my avatar. I just changed it to something more obvious, though. Big Grin Thanks, Almasy!

Ooh! Ooh! Less than half an hour! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Man, if everyday was the season finally of Big O, I'd never need coffee.Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Seebach 10-26-2003 09:34 PM
Ah yes, everything that has a beginning must inevitably have an ending. It's been a long strange trip through season two, all day I've been thinking about this episode, what surprises are in store, and just how wrong my theories are going to be Frown . This is one of the few shows that has pulled me into its world and never let up and you can be sure that after the episode airs and I've watched it about five times on my tape I'll have a brand new, exciting theory (if the ending allows for it, but for some reason I just don't forsee a conclusive ending). So look for it on page 20-27! Cause I am sure this place is going to explode, and the inmates will be taking over the asylum.

Well, there's really only one thing left to say, is that in only 25 more minutes, Big O, it's

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWTIME!
Big Fau 10-26-2003 09:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lt. Smith
quote:

I hope they have an opening like the one in Act 14 or at the beginning of that other episode...umm...I can't remember what it was..

oh wait a minute i just remembered!!!

spoiler (highlight to read):
IT OPENS WITH A SHOT OF THE SKY WITH 'The Big O' in japanese letters, while Big Ear talks

that might mean they won't use an opening! Shocked
BigO-SHOWTIME 10-26-2003 09:35 PM
less than a half an hour now. CRUNCH TIME.
Big Fau 10-26-2003 09:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BigO-SHOWTIME
less than a half an hour now. CRUNCH TIME.

mmm...crunch..Drooling

0 days, 0 hours, 22 minutes, and 54 seconds left until The Show Must Go On!
evanASF27 10-26-2003 09:38 PM
IF I CANNOT POST HERE AFTER THE SHOW THESE ARE THE REASONS WHY:
1) I've gone insane
2) because I've understood it all @.@
3) maybe because I drink too much wine @__@;;;
4) definately the wine
5) My internet is very bad today Sweatdrop
6) I WILL HAVE GONE INSANE!!!
7) I will be laughing my head off like Beck...uhh...
Cool same as #3
9) BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!
10) I'LL MISS YOU ALL Crying I can't believe this is it Frown

DAMN!!!!