New username

Kite 10-25-2003 10:15 PM
i'm thinkin' about changin my username. what do you think it should be? if you have any suggestions post them.
Schwarzwald 10-25-2003 10:15 PM
just stay kite... i like it better than the others.... more...

unlike like...
Almasy 10-25-2003 10:17 PM
I like "Shadow" and "Lios"
Manji 10-25-2003 10:18 PM
Well if I had to change my username, I'd change it to Tak, its short, cool, and you wont confuse it with Majin, but in your case I'd say either leave it the way it is, or change it to the shortest thing you can, because if your name is something like Schwarzwald, then its far to hard to type Tongue

Try a number like 2, yeah I like that "2"!!!

I actually thought of making my name 7...
Mugiwara Luffy 10-25-2003 10:19 PM
I don't understand it...Why would anyone want to change their screename? It's like losing your identity. You'll constantly have to remind everyone that you used to be Kite anyways.

Don't change your name! Kite is what we know you as and it should remain that way.
Gummibear 10-25-2003 10:34 PM
Shadow sounds kewl.
Zopwx2 10-25-2003 10:40 PM
Make your hand into a fist and hit the keyboard a couple times. Then just add a number at the end for good measure.
evanASF27 10-26-2003 12:10 AM
If you were "Shadow" you'd need a good pic of Alec Baldwin in a cape for your avatar Tongue
...Alec Baldwin was THE SHADOW in a recent movie Smile ...

(Actually I can't remember if it was a movie or a mini tv series...it was on SciFi a few years ago)

If you don't know who The Shadow is...THEN YOU HAVE MISSED OUT ON THE BEST OLD TIME CLASSIC STORY LINE EVER Big Grin
Volt 10-26-2003 12:14 AM
The Shadow is also a character in Jak 2 who has an afro and a log on his head. Tongue
Stay as Kite. Because then everyone would know you were... well... Kite O_o. Only change your name if it's embarrassing. Like...like.... Sweatdrop The Big Ho. Sweatdrop
K the Wanderer 10-26-2003 12:15 AM
Only the shadow knows...that you should just keep the name kite. I like it.
Manji 10-26-2003 12:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
The Shadow is also a character in Jak 2

Shadow is in pretty much everything, including Sonic...
Kite 10-26-2003 11:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
The Shadow is also a character in Jak 2

Shadow is in pretty much everything, including Sonic...

that's the shadow i ment. he's kewl. okay a few more votes then i'll decide. it seems as though everyone wants me to stay as kite. Roll Eyes
Jeff 10-29-2003 10:18 PM
Your username should be just as valuable to you as your real name. It identifies who you are, and thats not something you should just change whenever you feel like it. Besides, if you change it, everyone will be all confuddled.(is that even a word?) Just keep it as Kite, unless of course you absolutely hate the name kite, then I suppose its understandable.
Kittie heavenly6 10-29-2003 11:45 PM
Yeah, it's best to atleast keep something similar to your current user name. I used to go by Grunger Kittie, but everyone just called me GK anyways, that's the reason I changed it. (Here atleast)