Mystic Meaning of Your Avatar

The Baker St. Irregular 10-24-2003 08:05 PM
Huzzah! I'm post crazy today! But that's because i'm loving this place already. Big Grin You guys are great... I just know it.

Okay... I see that some of you have totally rockin' avatars. XD Why, pray tell, do you have the one you do? Tell me why... I'm dying to know!

Mine features a picture of Roger from the lovely, lovely manga. That particular panel struck me, for it's not everyday you see him crying. *whimper* Poor baby...

Blah-blah-blah! Your turn now! Anime Smile
angelcakes 10-24-2003 08:14 PM
I like Chobits, that all. Nothing mystic about it. that goes for my sig (which I thank dorothyrocks for) too.
Darth Nat 10-24-2003 08:19 PM
The mystic meaning of my avatar is that Fierce Deity Link rocks. Plus, I'm a big Nintendo fan, so it kinda fits.
Mike 10-24-2003 08:22 PM
quote:
[i]Originally posted by Darth Nat:[/[i]
The mystic meaning of my avatar is that Fierce Deity Link rocks. Plus, I'm a big Nintendo fan, so it kinda fits.

Yes! Fierce Deity Link pwnz0rz!

Ok...I feel like being evil and posting the mystic meanings of ALL my avatars...Muahahaa!

First I had my AIM icon of Homestar Runner...running. Because Homestar Runner rules.

Then I had a few FLCL avatars, since that also rules.

After that was an av of a Gundam whose model number I used for my username.

Then for a while I used a pic of Zero from Megaman X. Zero is a badass.

Then I had a crude little Boston Red Sux thing I made in a fit of rage.

Which leads us to Wede Antilles, who ROCKS.
evanASF27 10-24-2003 08:28 PM
DAMN YOU LUPIN!!!!!

GET BACK HERE!!!!
*drives away in a jeep*
CATCH HIM MEN!!! HURRY!!! GO!!! Mad Mad

uhh my avatar...umm...I dunno...*drives jeep over a sand dun and crashes*
x_X;;;;
Lady Tesser 10-24-2003 08:35 PM
*two snaps up for evan's response*

As for mine, I am head writer of Reciprocal Paradigm, where the Big O characters switched genders in a parallel universe. This avatar is Roxanne Smith, drawn by JinguJ who illustrated the first act of RP.

I love Roxanne, she is so cool. She has all of Roger's personality traits distilled through a female body and mind, and it's hilarious writing her. She's a lady and she kicks butt without smearing her eyeliner.

I'm thinking of putting up a new Roxanne avatar ...
evanASF27 10-24-2003 08:37 PM
I like yours the way it is Lady Tesser Wink ...but meh...if you wanna change it I ain't stoppin ya Roll Eyes
..oh yah...WHY DID YOU STOP?!?! KEEP DRIVING!!!! Mad Mad Mad
Driver- sorry sir... o.o;;
*the jeep roars away*
The Baker St. Irregular 10-24-2003 08:46 PM
Evan... your avatar OWNS, man. Cool Yeah... You know it!
The Fallen Phoenix 10-24-2003 08:52 PM
Well...my current avatar (made by Korova), is that of Asuka from Neon Genesis: Evangelion. Merely a nod to one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite anime.

I used to have an avatar of a Phoenix, but after a few months of it up I was bored with it. I've considered drawing a phoenix as it appears on a medallion I have (and always wear), scanning it in, and putting it up as my avatar though.
Schwarzwald 10-24-2003 09:12 PM
Serious face> Mad

pic- www.go-gaia.com

words- gramatical error

meaning- funny for what it is.

nie Vertrauen hobbitses oder Busch, während im gleichen Raum.
Manji 10-24-2003 09:30 PM
Mines from FLCL, its Kitsurubami, gotta love Kit Big Grin

Sounds like Swarzwald's got himself a translator Big Grin
R.Smith 10-24-2003 09:38 PM
mystic meaning....hmmmmm

well, i made it, and i call it "blinky", but only the "senior" members know why Tongue

um...i've had him since day one, and i don't plan to change him Pleased
Fidelus 10-24-2003 09:44 PM
My icon features Beck, who can even make yellow suits look sexy.
Prince-Consort Tesser 10-24-2003 09:45 PM
My avatar is (surprise) NOT a serial axe murderer. Instead, he is the great comic book author Alan Moore. His credits and accomplishments are legion, and he is considered to be one of the most influential authors in modern comics. His impact on the field has been compared to that of Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, co-creators of Superman.

Mr Moore's early work was so far beyond what was published at the time that the 'Mature Theme' comic was created specifically for him. His credits include Watchmen, Supreme, From Hell (both comic and movie), the original League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (NOT the movie!), and the entire line of America's Best Comics. Those who know comics will recognize all of those.

YES! I ADMIT IT! I'M A DROOLING FANBOY!! AND I DON'T CARE! YAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

For those who are interested, check this link: http://fourcolorheroes.home.insightbb.com
Gummibear 10-24-2003 10:05 PM
I REALLY love BIG O!!! Roger means I LOVE Roger and I think is the hottest guy EVER!!! Dorothy means Dorothy is my favorite character. Afro Beck means I love afro beck's afro. Faye is just cool and I'm a Tifa fan. But this particular Roger avatar means I just can't get over his adorable bedhead.
The Baker St. Irregular 10-24-2003 10:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fidelus
My icon features Beck, who can even make yellow suits look sexy.

Beck is great, man. Can't beat that guy.

Well... Except for Roger, of course. Tongue
Kittie heavenly6 10-24-2003 10:12 PM
Mine right now is Sailor Moon from the live action TV Series.
I change my Avatar a few times a week it seems lol.
I've recently used Raven from NWA, Manga Death(From The Endless)
And more I can't remember
K the Wanderer 10-24-2003 10:24 PM
I have Mentok for my avatar because...umm...well... Confused

"Because Mentok commands it so!OOOOOOOOOWWWWEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO!!"--Mentok

Shocked (in a zombie tone) Yes, the right honorable Mentok commands it so.

But I really like Mentok and I don't think I'll change it anytime soon. (also must thank R.Smith for making it for me)
Almasy 10-24-2003 10:27 PM
My avatar (thanks to R.Smith for making it) is of Alan Gabriel licking his gun from Big O II - Act 20, "Stripes". I always thought it was pretty cool/interesting when he did that, so when I saw that R.Smith had turned that moment into an Avatar...well, I just had to have it! Smile
Rouge 10-24-2003 11:31 PM
My avatar (Done by Vathios) is of Dorothy's playing "Run Down" I have always had this fascination with piano playing and that's why I take some classes"