Mystic Meaning of Your Avatar

dorothyrocks 10-28-2003 01:11 AM
My avatar changes whenever I change my signature, I like it to match.
Most of the time, like right now, it will have a band that I like on it.

Right now, it's the band Finch. It was Josie and the Pussycats, and, I've had a Green Day one, and a Rooney one.

Sometimes I use really cute CG or fanart pictures, like my pixie dust one, and my Little Mermaid one.....I've had waaaayy too many......
StevieV019 10-28-2003 09:15 AM
My avatar is a video game character, from the fighting game Guilty Gear X...its my little tribute to the animation that goes into the game, as well as a statement that an anime SHOULD be made (or maybe it has been...and I just cant find it)... The character's name is Ky Kiske, and he's the leader of a legion of knights from his home country...and his pose, with his sword drawn and hand up, is badass (in my opinion), as if he's beckoning someone to go one on one with him in a fight....(despite me having an avatar of him, he's not my favorite character in the game, he's my second favorite character....)
Mage 10-29-2003 06:38 PM
I've had quite a few, but now I'm down to chaning mine right around the first of the month.

Right now miines of Belldandy's hands from Ah! My Goddess holding the world. It has sybolism though, I write a lot and I have these intricit worlds in my head and I hold the whold world in the balance with my whims and fancys.

That sounds all fake and such :/ Well that's what it means it will change again in a few days ^_^
Manji 11-02-2003 11:21 AM
WOW... this thread kinda died, eh?

Well, never fear! Manji's Here!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
My avatar is (obviously, since..you can all see it) Dorothy...and...my old one was Mamimi. And really, can you go wrong with either? Big Grin

You had a picture of Mammimi smoking right? With "Never Knows Best" written on the the ciggarette? I thought it was pretty cool, you outta use it again sometime.

Anyway, my new avatar is of Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star. It was one of the first animes I've ever seen, and it was one of my favorites too. Anyway, I found a cool pic of Gene standing in the shadows, changed some lighting, fixed the picture to fit the forums, and voila'! Gene Avatar! Now... I just wish my other cool avatars would fit the forums... but thier just to big...
Surtur 01-20-2004 02:27 PM
Well, I found an application that can resize pics and save them as standard jpegs instead of PictureViewer docs, so now I have an avatar!

I got it to go with my title, it's The Preacher from SciFi's Children of Dune miniseries. The original was pretty dark and you couldn't see his face very well, so I brightened it up just a bit.
C.R Foxhound 01-20-2004 02:34 PM
its a pink-haired catgirl

what else is there to say...?
Pygmalion 01-20-2004 02:35 PM
I've always enjoyed Miyazaki's female characters, and Fio, the airplane designer from Porco Rosso, is the engineer I had always wanted to be. Clever, hardworking, not above getting her hands dirty, and enjoys life.

Pygmalion
harshfire 01-20-2004 02:42 PM
mine has 2 do with my love for zhinphou...*gets dreamy look* *sigh* he luvs wolfwood. and next to zhinohou, wolfwood is the hottest person along with Brad Crawford.

i should have done a Asuka 2 represent my personality.
Trotsky 01-20-2004 03:14 PM
i got jay and silent bob sence i love kevin smith movies.

but thanks to some help they Dance!
Byranx 01-20-2004 03:15 PM
Office space is funny....Tom Symkowski's scene is funny...therefore...*avatar idea* Big Grin
TubamanRH 01-20-2004 03:19 PM
I have long red hair and a japanese sword, and when I saw a certian anime with such a character i went searching for a nice pic for my avatar
Mike 01-20-2004 03:22 PM
I used to have a Jegan, a Mobile Suit in Char's Counter Attack.
But then I put on a Sig Zeon sig pic, so I changed it to a Geara Doga, which is a Zeon MS in that movie.

God I'm a nerd...
Schwarzwald 01-20-2004 03:25 PM
I am right now using excel from excel saga...
it represents that I have finally figured out how to use transparecies using GIMP!!!!

my last one was laura... and laura.... is always superior... unlike taht season 1 angel... foolish angel ....
Crystalline 01-20-2004 03:27 PM
Well right now it's Chibi Luna and Nall from Lunar, simply because they are oosha cute. ^_^ Nall is so awesome!!! <3

I'll probably make another one later, but for now, it's Luna and Nall. ^_^ Yay!!
Dorothy and Pero 01-20-2004 04:01 PM
When I found the picture my avatar came from I was, "That's so cool!"
I liked how Dorothy looked in it, serious and dramatic, so I made it my avatar.
That's my reason^^
R and D 01-20-2004 07:52 PM
although my name stands for Roger and Dorothy i needed something with norman in it. Big Grin

as of a very long time ago i became a
ROGER AND DOROTHY LOVER! (NORMAN LOYALIST!) Shocked Big Grin Cool Pleased

as u were.......................................................................
Hienrich Ele 01-20-2004 09:44 PM
My avatar is the front of a Recipie card for cake.

Cake is delicous, so I put it up.
Kittie heavenly6 01-20-2004 10:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
its a pink-haired catgirl

what else is there to say...?

here here, I'll drink to that.

/me drinks to that

Mine is Rikku... 'cause I like Rikku.
I'll probably change it before too long though.
Mugiwara Luffy 01-20-2004 10:35 PM
I believe my avatar is the same as when this thread was first active. It's obviously Lt. Smith, my namesake! I've never really felt the need to change it...
Expo 04 01-20-2004 10:37 PM
I couldn't find a pic of the Expo 04 sign, so I just picked Big O firing missiles.