Mystic Meaning of Your Avatar

Mugiwara Luffy 10-25-2003 12:07 AM
Name = Lt. Smith

so....

Tongue
Shredder 10-25-2003 12:51 AM
My avatar has been the same since we started the site and I plan to keep it that way (and thanks to Krang for getting it for me!) It's Mihawk from One Piece (I can't recommend this show enough!) Just a total badass and very cool character overall. I just wanted to have something that stood out a little. Smile )
Kittie heavenly6 10-25-2003 12:53 AM
One Piece is the r0xx0rz. I have some Fan Subs and Japanese Language Manga from it, I too recomend it.
(So much so I couldnt even wait for the english edtion)
Shredder 10-25-2003 01:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by GK Version 1
One Piece is the r0xx0rz. I have some Fan Subs and Japanese Language Manga from it, I too recomend it.

Yeah, and since Funimation supposedly has the license, I don't think I want an English version... Shocked Just imagine all the stereotypical "pirate" jokes they'd add in that have nothing to do with the show... Sweatdrop

Oh, and back to avatar etc. discussion- nice thread! It's really interesting to see why everyone chose what they did (and to find out who some of the characters are in some of them.)

And GK- I love your signature- Jet Grind Radio is awesome! I admit, I am addicted to that game!
Kittie heavenly6 10-25-2003 01:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
quote:
Originally posted by GK Version 1

Yeah, and since Funimation supposedly has the license, I don't think I want an English version... Shocked Just imagine all the stereotypical "pirate" jokes they'd add in that have nothing to do with the show... Sweatdrop

Oh, and back to avatar etc. discussion- nice thread! It's really interesting to see why everyone chose what they did (and to find out who some of the characters are in some of them.)

And GK- I love your signature- Jet Grind Radio is awesome! I admit, I am addicted to that game!

THEY"RE BRINGING IT OUT??
Gyah... That's just wrong -_-

JGR Is a game I just can't stop playing! I bought it a few years back and I still dig it out and play it for hours!
The hardest part of my sig was deciding wich Characters go on it -_- lol
pen1300 10-25-2003 07:29 AM
My Avatar (done by me Big Grin ) is of my Roger action figure standing on the kitchen counter. One day, I got bored so I decided (from reading many action figure ReBoot comics: http://www.wackyhijinks.com/reboot/bobsquad/index.html) that since no one has done a Big O one, I might as well try it! So I did and this one picture came out. It reminds me of the one from Act 1 when that spotlight is on him and he's calling Big O or something (you have to see the full picture to know, I'm at a different computer so I can't post any of that up). I decided that I liked the picture a lot that I would change my Avatar to this custom one with "Roger Smith" across the bottom. The picture is so cool. BTW: it was a cheapy digital camera.

I think I should consider posting that up on the web. I would send it in but the file is HUGE. Oh well.

I might change my avatar soon...I just don't know what to. If I do change it, I might be back to this thread!Big Grin

Later,
Pen1300
Jeff 10-25-2003 11:44 AM
My avatar is of Ramirez from Skies of Arcadia. Its not of the best size and quality, but oh well. Although its probably quite obvious, I am a huge Skies of Arcadia fan! He is a unique character. Once tamed and isolated from the world in a shrine in space(yea, I know it sounds corny), he was fed only the views of his elders, that the humans on Arcadia are disgusting, greedy creatures that hate each other. Ramirez was taught to pity these people. When he gets a mission to go to Arcadia, things change, and thats all i'll say.
Redd 10-25-2003 12:37 PM
I like avatars of Dorthy's eyes. My first one was a half of Dorothy's face with her bangs falling in her eyes. It was really cool. I had a Rogue one from X-Men: Evolution too... but I think I'm going to change mine soon... to Yumi from Rurouni Kenshin.

Anyway, Rouge made my avatar for me, it's from "The Big Fight" I believe, where Dorothy's memory chips are stolen. Her eye... it's green!
Black Phoenix 10-25-2003 12:58 PM
I am the Black Phoenix and the Black Phoenix is me.

I made my avatar myself. Well, actually I stole a picture of a rising phoenix from some charity website since I had no chance of drawing one myself. I then used my insane Roll Eyes editing skills to transform it into my avatar. Well, the avatar is only okay, but I'm rather fond of it.

As for the phoenix itself, I've always had a different take on the creature. It seems like a phoenix would eventually grow weary of watching the world around it slowly wither and die. What use are friends when their lifespans seem only mere seconds. And the whole rebirth by immolation thing . . . that can't be entirely painless, can it?

Well, I've spread enough cheer here . . . heh . . .
Big Fau 10-25-2003 10:19 PM
I think everyone here knows the meaning of my avatar Embarrassed Sweatdrop

From Act 21: YE NOT

Big Grin

and thanx to R.Smith for the making of it! Big Grin
The Baker St. Irregular 10-25-2003 10:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Fau

Not me! I don't! T-T Now you're making me cry! Boo-hoo!
Lady Tesser 10-25-2003 11:03 PM
Poor mistress-samwise - you need to see the shows.

Alex Rosewater's first time in his Megadeus Big Fau. Alex announces 'I am the Dominus of Megadeus!'

Big Fau's screen scrolls 'CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD ... '

Then flashes 'YE NOT'

I love that - smartarse Megadeus.
NVWC2006 10-25-2003 11:03 PM
I simply whipped out my school ID and scanned up our mascot, the almighty Wildcat.
NORTHVIEW WILDCATS RULE! OUR FOOTBALL TEAM SUCKS BUT WE MAKE UP FOR IT W/EVERYTHING ELSE! WOOOH!!!!!!!!!

go band!
Volt 10-25-2003 11:07 PM
My avatar is of Zero fighting me... me as in my character, Volt. Well, we all know how strong Zero is, but he can't hold a candle to my awesomeness. Big Grin The white flashes are forcefields. Someday I think I'm going to make it so that after a few punches, Volt grabs Zero's head and crushes it. Big Grin
Sixfortyfive 10-25-2003 11:13 PM
If you don't know who my avatar is, then you've been deprived of some awesome video game moments.
C.R Foxhound 10-25-2003 11:17 PM
gunstar green baby

mine,

Fina, the shy SOA hottie, dont be fooled by her innocent looks,shes delicious yum! Big Grin
Schwarzwald 10-25-2003 11:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
gunstar green baby

mine,

Fina, the shy SOA hottie, dont be fooled by her innocent looks,shes delicious yum! Big Grin

JOIN US!!!

join jeff C.R and me!!! come and over through the power of.... it...

FIGHT!!!

...i am going to change my avatar to zelos... a man made god... summoned only by the gathing power of the gigas.... has the power to rewite history.... in a way...
evanASF27 10-26-2003 12:07 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Fau

From Act 21: YE NOT

Big Grin

and thanx to R.Smith for the making of it! Big Grin

Bah! Tongue I ASKED R.Smith to make it for you Sweatdrop ...well actually I just asked him to make one in general, but I was gonna give it to you Big Grin Tongue Pleased

Either way you should thank me for the idea...otherwise he may not have had the practice of making one before that Big Grin
hehehhehehehe!!!!! Wink
Kite 10-26-2003 01:11 PM
mine...well...it's aura from .hack//sign. i'm from .hack//mutation...aura...gave me the power to data drain. this power...it causes me a bit of trouble that it does. aura is so mysterious. and i like .hack.
harshfire 10-26-2003 01:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kite
mine...well...it's aura from .hack//sign. i'm from .hack//mutation...aura...gave me the power to data drain. this power...it causes me a bit of trouble that it does. hmm... Frown i can't really tell you why i chose this av...

i guess so. uh...anyway. my av has to do with my personality. plus it was the only vash pic i could find Embarrassed Sweatdrop meh.