Season 2 Megadeuses (Now with Big Fau and Big Duo pictures!)(Caution to 56k)

Volt 10-23-2003 10:39 PM
I'm planning on gathering all the information on the season 2 megadeuses, and submitting it to the site when I'm done. I'll need screenshots of each weapon/ability I post, and the only Megadeuses I have the resources to take screen caps from are the three Bigs, Hydra, and Bonaparte, so any screenshots you could post would be appreciated. Right now I have completed the three Bigs, and I'll try to add pictures tomorrow. If you see any errors or think that there are any weapons I missed (or have any other coments), please tell me. Without further adieu, the three Bigs:

Big O
(Only the weapons new to season 2)

Multi-Hip Anchor Attack
Many hip anchors protrude from Big O's hip area, and fire from all sides. It is mainly used for its offensive capabilities, to skewer enemy Meagdeuses with ease.

Gatling Gun Arm "O-Thunder"
By pulling either control stick back all the way, the control stick will recede, and a larger, golden one will emerge in its place. When the control stick is thrust forward and the button on it is pressed, Big O's arm will open up to reveal four gun barrels. The barrels quickly rotate, firing bullets of pink energy. A ring will be created from the high amounts of energy, and can be used to cause even more damage to the opposing Megadeus.

Plasma Sphere
By pressing a large red button next to the right pedal in the cockpit, Big O's arms and shoulders will open up to reveal gold armor underneath. High energy is emitted from these gold parts, creating a ball of energy around Big O. It can be used to deflect energy based attacks, or offensively by disintegrating most things that come within. By pressing the button again, more energy will be emitted from the arms and the sphere will grow to massive sizes, engulfing and dissolving nearly anything in its way.

Final Stage
By connecting wires to its pilot or a certain source of memories, Big O can commense its final and most devastating attack. The control ring will fold in half, and metal will emerge, connecting it into a full ring. A single control stick will emerge from the front, and Big O's armor will open up in the exact same way as in Plasma Sphere. The armor on the chest will also move, and the golden circle in the middle of it will open up, giving way to a massive cannon. As the cannon powers up, anything shot at it will be absorbed harmlessly. The blast that fires is gigantic, and Big O must use its four hip anchors to keep itself on the ground.

Big Duo Inferno

Claws

Big Duo Inferno has two sets of claws, which can be used in different ways. The red set, which will be equipped by default, are smaller and good for punching or grabbing things. The hand with the red claws can be jedisonned from Big Duo Inferno's arm, and a new hand with long, silver claws will emerge. This claw is just as efficient for flight as the red set, but not good for punching or grabbing due to their long size and inflexibility. The main feature of tese claws is that they can be spun very quickly, creating a dangerous drill.

Machine Guns

Small guns around the wrists can fire rapidly, shooting many bullets all over.

Ultra Eye Laser

Big Duo Inferno no longer has two eye lasers, but instead a single more powerful one. The large left eye will move outward and the purple cover will retract, and absorb energy for a moment. When it is done powering up, the eye will fire a double-helix shaped laser.

Flight

By spinning its claws at high speeds, Big Duo Inferno can fly. It has powerful jet engines on both arms, which can allow it to spin one hand at once while still flying regularly. While flying, Big Duo Inferno's gold crest will close around its face, covering its mouth. Also, the upper torso will move so that it is facing ahead, while the abdomen faces down.

Big Fau

Buzz Saws
]
Around Big Fau's wrists are sharp blades, which can spin quickly, creating a powerful buzz saw weapon. It can be used to easily punch through enemies, or brung down vertically, cutting into them easily. The hands can also spin the opposite direction of the buzz saws, making them even more deadly.

Tentacle Lasers

Hidden in Big Fau's back are two small cannons, which can be pointed over the shoulders by tentacle-like appendages. The tentacle lasers glow blue and fire a beam of energy, which will cause an extreme thermal explosion a second after it hits.

Shoulder Cannons
Big Fau's shoulders can move aside to reveal two large guns. The guns take a moment to power up before firing a long, orange beam. This is one of Big Fau's most lethal weapons.

Forcefield
Whenever a physical attack would hit Big Fau, a forcefield appears over it, negating all damage. Only the most powerful attacks can possibly pierce it.

Arm Missiles

Big Fau's most powerful attack. The hands and buzz saws will begin spinning, then the majority of the arms will fire, leaving a hollow casing. The missiles can easily plow through any building, but their only downside is their extremely slow speed.
evanASF27 10-23-2003 10:42 PM
YOU FORGOT ONE MEGADEUS!!!!

"Beck the Great RX3...has arrived!" *pose*

[edited for sake of humanity]

*Big O launches O Thunder which burns Beck RX3 to a crisp*
T-Bone- umm ahh...*blink*
Beck- eh... o.o;;
*japanese guys take pics and say stuff...Beck RX3 falls apart accordingly*
Japanese guys- oohyah..oh..hey...*falls apart* aaaaawwwwwww Frown
Volt 10-23-2003 10:47 PM
*Twitch* The only thing I could possibly put down for that Megadeus is:
Getting Pwned By Big O In A Matter of Seconds
Beck the Great RX3 assembles its mysterious sword and swings it around, only to be interupted by the firing of Big O's O-Thunder, which blows it to pieces.
Tongue
Mega Dominus 10-23-2003 10:57 PM
Oooh oohh, Glinda from Act 15 and Bonaparte from Act 20/21 too! Smile

Glinda has her retractable sword and heat beam (from her head?), plus it's really agile and looks like a woman (duh).

Bonaparte has drills mounted and also possesses a plasma lightning discharge attack. Its heads can also extend like a tentacle to wrap around "stuff" and discharge its plasma attack at the same time as well.

Yeah, yeah, Bonaparte and Glinda might not be megadeus-class mecha, but then again, so is BECK THE GREAT RX3! Smile )

Whoops, almost forgot that giant construction robot (READ: definitely not a megadeus, but what the heck) whose only real weapon was that giant jackhammer/nailgun and a bunch of assorted construction tools. Got owned by Norman, Dorothy and Big O at the same time. Tongue

I know my descriptions are sloppy and incomplete, but I'll leave the organization to others who are not so busy right now... Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping
Name Of God 10-23-2003 10:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
Ultra Eye Laser
Big Duo Inferno no longer has two eye lasers, but instead a single more powerful one. The large left eye will move outward and the purple cover will retract, and absorb energy for a moment. When it is done powering up, the eye will fire a double-helix shaped laser.

Ok, after rereading this I agree with it. When I first read it, however, I thought it said that "Big Duo Inferno no longer has two eyes, but instead a single more powerful one."

I was wrong, however, and that was not at all what you said.

Also, are you only doing the Bigs? There were other megadeuses in the show. Roll Eyes

quote:
Beck the Great RX3 assembles its mysterious sword and swings it around, only to be interupted by the firing of Big O's O-Thunder, which blows it to pieces.

Perfect, don't change a thing!
evanASF27 10-23-2003 11:28 PM
quote:

PERFECT!! @.@
YOU MUST DO THAT!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I love it!! Anime Smile

I edited that post Pleased More info on Beck RX3 Big Grin Evil
Manji 10-23-2003 11:52 PM
Don't forget the Leviathan Big Grin

I don't remember its attacks though Crying
evanASF27 10-23-2003 11:59 PM
SAND THINGY!!
Leviathan touches somthing with its claws or feet and it turn into sand

CALL OF THE MEGADEUS (I made this up)
Calls out for memories @.@ DOROTHYYYYYY!!!
The Big Ian 10-24-2003 01:58 PM
quote:

spoiler (highlight to read):
Final Stage
By connecting wires to its pilot or a certain source of memories, Big O can commense its final and most devastating attack. The control ring will fold in half, and metal will emerge, connecting it into a full ring. A single control stick will emerge from the front, and Big O's armor will open up in the exact same way as in Plasma Sphere. The armor on the chest will also move, and the golden circle in the middle of it will open up, giving way to a massive cannon. As the cannon powers up, anything shot at it will be absorbed harmlessly. The blast that fires is gigantic, and Big O must use its four hip anchors to keep itself on the ground.

Actually, to clarify:
The control ring halves fold downward and the new one slides together in its place.
Wazpy 10-24-2003 02:46 PM
Don't forget those weirdo ones that Big O fights in the first episode. Like the one with the big head that bites off Big O's arm. Also, there was the one in the second episode with that sword and the 2 headed one That Norman faught with a motorcycle.
Volt 10-24-2003 04:43 PM
I know, I plan to do all of the season 2 megadeuses eventually, I just had time for the Bigs last night.
Volt 10-24-2003 05:40 PM
Aight! Big Grin Here's Glinda and the Union's Megadeuses. I'm sure I forgot some attack or ability somewhere, but I don't have the episodes on hand, so ya know... Also, I don't think the numbering of the Union Megadeuses is correct, so does someone have the official numbering for them?

Glinda

Halo Beam
A beam shoots from Glinda's head. Its primary weapon, although not all that strong.

Sabre
It is stored in Glinda's hip armor as the hilt, and once it is taken out, the rest of the sword will form. It is good for slicing, but can be easily srushed.

The Foreign Megadeus Trio

Foreign Megadeus No. 1
One of the Union's three Megadeuses. Idenfied by its massive block shaped upper body and odd placement of its head.

Teeth
The face can open up to reveal a mouth, which can easily crush anything in it. Supersonic waves can be emitted at this time, making it even easier to tear a stunned Megadeus to pieces.

Shield Generator
A forcefield protects the megadeus, although some stronegr energy attack may break through.

Foreign Megadeus No. 2
One of the Union's three Megadeuses. Idenfied by the single white horn on its head.

Arm Drills
The drills on the Megadeus' arms can be spun rapidly to be used as a deadly weapon.

Electricity Beam
The horn on the Megadeus' head fires a beam of electricity that can keep it stunned while No. 1 and/or No. 3 can attack. Using in conjunction with No. 3's Electricity Beam will make it nearly impossible for the enemy Megadeus to move.

Shield Generator
A forcefield protects the megadeus, although some stronegr energy attack may break through.

Foreign Megadeus No. 2
One of the Union's three Megadeuses. Idenfied by the two black horns on its head.

Electricity Beam
The horn on the Megadeus' head fires a beam of electricity that can keep it stunned while No. 1 and/or No. 2 can attack. Using in conjunction with No. 2's Electricity Beam will make it nearly impossible for the enemy Megadeus to move.

Shield Generator

Bonaparte
Bonaparte is a combination os all three foreign Megadeuses. It had the heads of No. 2 and No. 3, and their arms as well.

Transformation
The pieces of the Foreign Megadeus Trio can hover and then combine, forming the body of Bonaparte.

Arm Drills
The drills on the Megadeus' arms can be spun rapidly to be used as a deadly weapon.

Electricity Beam
The electricity beams of No. 2 and No. 3 are used in conjunction to fire a very powerful beam of electricity. It is extremely destructive, so that it can not be used to immobilize a Megadeus, but simply destroy it instead.
Golgo13 10-24-2003 05:52 PM
How about getting pics of the season two Megadeuses...

>___________> ep 17 was a long time ago
Volt 10-24-2003 05:55 PM
-_- I said that I can't get any pictures of any of them beside the Bigs, Hydra, and Bonaparte. And today I didn't have any time to get those pictures, and I might not have a chance until Monday, so all I have to say is patience is a virtue... be virtuous.
evanASF27 10-24-2003 06:06 PM
VOLT!!!
Sweatdrop
The foreign megadeuses are wrong O.o;;;

Megadeus 1- THE DRILL ONE
Megadeus 2- The one with the jaw
Megadeus 3- The one carrying Big Fau's arms Tongue

NOT YOU TOO!!! X_x;;;;;
Shadow00 10-27-2003 05:08 PM
why don't you get information on
Big Venus?
evanASF27 10-27-2003 05:14 PM
uuhh

<_<

>_>

WHAT'S THAT Embarrassed Sweatdrop
((SHUSH!!! Sweatdrop not yet!!! ))
Volt 10-27-2003 05:49 PM
Because uhhhhh the last episode hasn't aired yet duuurrrr. Roll Eyes
And I said I didn't know which numbers they were. Sweatdrop
Wingnut 10-27-2003 06:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
SAND THINGY!!
Leviathan touches somthing with its claws or feet and it turn into sand
Well although no official name for that has been givin, it appears to be a localized vairent of the Moonlight Butterfly apocoliptic attack used by the Turn X and the Turn A Gundam, which had the same results.
Shadow00 10-29-2003 07:54 PM
Whats that?

quote:
Originaly posted by Volt
Well although no official name for that has been givin, it appears to be a localized vairent of the Moonlight Butterfly apocoliptic attack used by the Turn X and the Turn A Gundam, which had the same results.

The butterfly attack?