Season 2 Megadeuses (Now with Big Fau and Big Duo pictures!)(Caution to 56k)

Wingnut 10-29-2003 10:49 PM
The name refers to the visual likeness of the attack to a set of butterfly wings.
Shadow00 10-30-2003 02:15 PM
And how does a butterfly relate Leviathan?
Volt 10-30-2003 02:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow00
Whats that?

quote:
Originaly posted by Volt
Well although no official name for that has been givin, it appears to be a localized vairent of the Moonlight Butterfly apocoliptic attack used by the Turn X and the Turn A Gundam, which had the same results.

The butterfly attack?

Wow. O_o Next time just hit the quote button so it doesn't say someone else posted it...
quote:
And how does a butterfly relate Leviathan?

He was saying it was an attack a Gundam used that was similar to Leviathan's attack... Sweatdrop
And when I do Leviathan's profilethat attack's not gonna be Moonlight Butterfly... don't wanna get sued. Sweatdrop
Shadow00 10-30-2003 02:27 PM
Are you talking about Dragon Gundam from G Gundam?

Also Volt- for Big Fau don't forget the radar thing that displays CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD, YE NOT GUILTY
Volt 10-30-2003 02:34 PM
NO! Sweatdrop Turn A Gundam from the series of the same name. Please, please, please read the posts. Sweatdrop
Volt 10-30-2003 05:55 PM
Well, I've updated with Big Duo Inferno pictures, and if I'm lucky I'll get Big Fau stuff up tonight as well. Tell me what you think of my first screencaps.
Shadow00-What do you mean? Sweatdrop All Bigs have that, and it isn't a weapon.
Name Of God 10-30-2003 06:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
Well, I've updated with Big Duo Inferno pictures, and if I'm lucky I'll get Big Fau stuff up tonight as well. Tell me what you think of my first screencaps.
Shadow00-What do you mean? Sweatdrop All Bigs have that, and it isn't a weapon.

Very good, but most of your screen shots have a little bit of dust on the right side of the image. Perhaps you could crop it off?

Also, I have a question about Big Duo's machine-gun-laser-things. I've heard that there is a scene in episode 12 where you can see them on Big Duo's hand, but I can't find it myself. Could anyone help me with this?
Volt 10-30-2003 06:05 PM
I'll try taking a screencap of it real quick. I'll edit it into this post.
Edit: Dang, it's out of view in the flashback in Act 24. Sorry, if I had the clip of the fight in Act 12 I could probably get it, but I don't. Sorry. Frown
I also cleaned off the ugly parts on the pictures. It was actually part of another screencap I pasted over onto. I'll try to get Big Fau tomorrow, I just don't have time tonight.
Enemy is Another Edit!: Gah! Mad Dangit, it's still showing the crap. Maybe it will take a second for it to get onto my server. >_< Well, it's not that big a broblem, right?
Shadow00 10-30-2003 06:43 PM
you know looking at that picture of Big Duo Firing its machine guns reminds me of a WWII bi-plane.
Name Of God 10-30-2003 07:06 PM
quote:
you know looking at that picture of Big Duo Firing its machine guns reminds me of a WWII bi-plane.

Yeah, alot of Big Duo shots remind me of that. It was likely the insperation.
Shadow00 10-30-2003 07:10 PM
I know this has nothing to do with season 2 megadueses (sorry) but doesn't Dorothy 1 sort of look like a lobster?
Schwarzwald101 10-30-2003 07:58 PM
R. Lobster Wayneright? Lobster 1? Lol.

I dunno....just thoughts. Smile )
Shadow00 10-30-2003 08:00 PM
But realy it does, espicialy with those arms that look like lobster claws!
Volt 11-03-2003 04:35 PM
Aight! i got the pictures of Big Fau up, except for the Shoulder Cannons and Forcefield. Remember, if you're on 56k, you're computer might blow up! Big Grin
Crimson Hellkite 11-10-2003 07:14 PM
You said you had pictures of the Hydra?
Big Venus 11-13-2003 05:39 PM
Cool
Nyarlathotep 11-13-2003 05:56 PM
Hey Volt, that's some fine work. First thing I looked at on this site was the Robot Features. Big Grin As a personal favor, if you have or could obtain a pic of Bonaparte as he's first walking down the street (with his normal arms up and whatnot) that I could have forged into a sig, I'd appreciate it muchly. Big Grin
Volt 11-13-2003 06:02 PM
Sure, and thanks for the compliment. I've been sidetracked lately by school-work, so I haven't been able to get many more. I'l get to work on that Bonaparte shot right away, as well as pictures for its profile.
Nyarlathotep 11-13-2003 06:05 PM
Sweet deal man, many thanks! Big Grin
Volt 11-13-2003 06:17 PM
Here ya go. I got some other screencaps aside from a walking one, too. If you want a view of his whole body walking, just tell me.