Favorite Comedian... ::sigh:: other than us at the fourms...

Schwarzwald 10-21-2003 09:56 PM
Favorite comedian...

LEWIS BLACK!!!

and jim brewer....

favorite TYPE is political
Knave 10-21-2003 10:00 PM
Al Franken is my hero, nothing says political commetary like a title of "Lies, and the Lying Liars that tell them: A Fair and Balanced look at the Right"
evanASF27 10-21-2003 11:25 PM
Anybody from "The Young Frankenstein" (stien? stein!? Confused ) Big Grin

6 yrs dead......3 yrs dead......1 yrs dead......6 months dead......1 month dead......1 week dead......freshly dead "CHA CHA CHACHACHA CHAA!!! Big Grin "

O.o;;;;
XD
Laughing
Mike 10-22-2003 11:50 AM
Duuuude, Lewis Black is so hilarious!
"What's the bit deal about the hole in the ozone layer? We have men, we have rockets, we have saran wrap, FIX IT!!!!"

And Robin Williams is great, especially the Live on Broadway show. I never knew he cursed so much!
Shady Dark Lady 10-22-2003 11:52 AM
I voted other..I find everything funny, Nothing is sacred when it comes to comedy..Some of my favorites are...
John Belushi..RIP
Dennis Leary
Chris Rock
Margaret Cho
David Chappell..like I said, I'm not too picky when it comes to comedy. I also like alot of potty humor like Beavis & Butthead as well.
Surtur 10-22-2003 02:23 PM
Lewis Black all the way!

If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college!

A Starbuck's across the street from a Starbucks!

What GAT said!

It's all funny.

And Back in Black is my favorite thing on The Daily Show.
Mr. ? 10-22-2003 02:29 PM
Lewis Black is the best.

I hate the sex comdey "I had my period today..." AHH STFU good for you we dont want to hear that.
Fidelus 10-22-2003 02:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorZhivago
Al Franken is my hero, nothing says political commetary like a title of "Lies, and the Lying Liars that tell them: A Fair and Balanced look at the Right"

Agreed.
Schwarzwald 10-22-2003 02:30 PM
"people ask... how do you know? Well go there... Stand between those 2 starbucks... and when you look at your watch.... time.... stands still."

"whats amazing... if you turn and look at just one starbucks, immedietly you think... I know when i turn around... there can't POSSIBLEY BE... a starbucks behind me...if there is a just and loving god.. how could he allow that to happen?

so you turn slowly, thinking mabey theres a mcdonalds there, or possibly an exon station, or mabey a gap... BUT THERES ANOTHER STARBUCKS!!!"

lewis black is great... i even have album... "The white album"
Sixfortyfive 10-22-2003 02:33 PM
Lewis Black IS the man. The entire cast of the Daily Show rocks as well.
Shady Dark Lady 10-22-2003 02:40 PM
I remember that "If it wasn't for my horse.." That was sooo funny!! He should have called it the WTF?? things you overhear! I also like watching Colin Quinns show..All those Comedians come up with some pretty funny solutions to problems..
Dude Love 10-22-2003 04:49 PM
Musical Comedy is quite funny.

Anyone ever heard Stephen Lynch. He's the guy who wrote the Special Olympics song (so cruel, yet addictingly funny). He is definitely hilarious.
Schwarzwald 10-22-2003 04:51 PM
yeah iv seen him...

hey he is if i was a super hero right?

hmm... does anyone remember the rubrix cube song? it was done by someother guy... but ic never seen his act in so long...
Surtur 10-22-2003 06:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
Musical Comedy is quite funny.

Anyone ever heard Stephen Lynch. He's the guy who wrote the Special Olympics song (so cruel, yet addictingly funny). He is definitely hilarious.

"Why Mommy Laft Us" is an awesome song. I have an mp3 of it right here…

*opens iTunes and plays the song*

lol
Dude Love 10-22-2003 08:16 PM
I know way too many of his songs.

1. Superhero
  2. Special Olympics
  3. Special Fred
  4. If I Were Gay
  5. Hermaphrodite
  6. Lullabye
  7. Taxi Driver

And a bunch of others I don't dare mention (they're that sickening).
Kittie heavenly6 10-23-2003 08:53 AM
I really love Janine Garaffalo(sp?) Jon Stewart, Denis Leary, George Carlin, Lewis Black, and more that I can't think of at the moment.

Any body remember the Jon Stewart show? That was so funny. It's a shame it got cancelled Frown
Fujiko 10-24-2003 01:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
I know way too many of his songs.

1. Superhero
  2. Special Olympics
  3. Special Fred
  4. If I Were Gay
  5. Hermaphrodite
  6. Lullabye
  7. Taxi Driver

And a bunch of others I don't dare mention (they're that sickening).

hey wasn't that stephen lynch guy on comedy central presents, and he had all these people on the stage as if they were little kids and he was reading a story to them? well i laughed my butt off with him.
i also like:
George Lopez
Chris Rock
George Carlin
and many more that i can't think of... Big Grin
Sharpshooter005 10-24-2003 01:07 PM
Denis Leary=pwnz0r.
Almasy 10-24-2003 01:24 PM
I voted for "Everyday Problems" Smile
Blue Crow 10-24-2003 04:35 PM
All time favorite comedians:

Dave Chappelle
Chris Wylde
Chris Rock
George Carlin

I loved Dave Chappelle long before he did Chappelle's Show or Half Baked.But it was his special "Killin' 'Em Softly" that made him my all time favorite comedian.No one's funnier in my opinion.I just saw him live in Indianapolis a few months back,and it was one of the funniest things I've ever experienced in my life. Pleased

Chris Wylde had a short lived TV show on Comedy Central a few years back,and it's still one of my favorite shows.This guy's a genius.Too bad his show was canned because they put it on too late for anyone to see it. Frown

The wierd thing about Chris Rock is that he's not funny in the movies he's in,but when he does stand-up,he kills. Pleased His show on HBO is great,too.For some reason,he's not too funny in movies. Confused

George Carlin is just an all-around great comedian.He never fails to make me laugh. Pleased