the gayest animes of all time...

Ancient Scroll Dragon 10-21-2003 04:59 PM
The dumbest animes I have ever seen and regreted watching them, are, SD Gundam, DBZ, Dragonball, Sailormoon, Pokemon, Digimon season 3 & 4, Gundam 0083 and 0080, and G Gundam. Sd gundam gives all gundam shows a bad name. My god DBZ is just stupid and repitive every time som new crises comes up its some idoit villin who wants to destroy the world. DB is about Goku when he's younger who's stupid idea was that. Sailormoon a really gay show about a bunch of idoits called the sailorscouts who use gay little pens to transform. Pokemon is just stupid. Digimon was good up until season 3 and it went down hill from there. both Gundam 0083 and 0080 where just corny. G Gundam was just thee most gayest gundam shaow i have every seen the ripped off of DBZ in that show who ever came up with that idea should have gotten fired, and what the heck does the G stand for in G Gundam. When it just comes down to it these shows just suck. Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face
Sharpshooter005 10-21-2003 05:02 PM
Chibits. Its a one episode OAV deal for chobits.

Bouncy little vapid robots annoy me, lemme put this on the table now. How can they make that premise more irritating to me?

Make them small robots, who dance around for no clear reason, and are idiotic. Then you have chibits. Anime never really made my stomach churn, until I saw that one..

The horror....the HORROR.,..
Volt 10-21-2003 05:04 PM
1) Gay is a pathetic way to insult anything.
2) G Gundam rules.
3) Gundam 0083 rules.
4) Gundam 0080 is the best OVA ever.
5) DB came before DBZ.
6) Well, it's you versus legions of Japanese girls in the sailor Moon thing, I don't care for it but I don't think it's "gay".
7) IMO Digimon was horrible the whole time.
Cool And G stands for God, as in God Gundam, the main Gundam (which was censored to Burning Gundam).
Mike 10-21-2003 05:17 PM
@.@
0080 is so amazing! It was the saddest thing I've ever seen. Crying
0083 isn't as good...the robots are awesome, but the plot was a little bit thin.
And G Gundam I didn't like at first because of the weird friggin robots, but after a while it grew on me.
The only Gundam show I didn't like was Wing. The characters sucked, the plot was junk and I just couldn't care less about their problems.
Volt 10-21-2003 05:21 PM
Yeah, Wing is the only series I truly hate. Heero was too suicidal and the rest of them were just stupid (like Quatre going insane and started killing people when his sister died... jeez man, you have 50 other ones. Tongue ). And their hair. O_O Trowa's was hideous. And the Gundams weren't very cool IMO.
mAc Chaos 10-21-2003 05:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Beon Wulff
The dumbest animes I have ever seen and regreted watching them, are, SD Gundam, DBZ, Dragonball, Sailormoon, Pokemon, Digimon season 3 & 4, Gundam 0083 and 0080, and G Gundam. Sd gundam gives all gundam shows a bad name. My god DBZ is just stupid and repitive every time som new crises comes up its some idoit villin who wants to destroy the world. DB is about Goku when he's younger who's stupid idea was that. Sailormoon a really gay show about a bunch of idoits called the sailorscouts who use gay little pens to transform. Pokemon is just stupid. Digimon was good up until season 3 and it went down hill from there. both Gundam 0083 and 0080 where just corny. G Gundam was just thee most gayest gundam shaow i have every seen the ripped off of DBZ in that show who ever came up with that idea should have gotten fired, and what the heck does the G stand for in G Gundam. When it just comes down to it these shows just suck. Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face

Heh, tell that to the 40+ countries that DBZ has been successful in (NOTE: It has been successful in every country it has ever been in) and it's 65 million fans in the USA alone.
Ancient Scroll Dragon 10-21-2003 05:34 PM
i thought the plot was shaky but the show it self was not '' gay '' in any way shape or form there are some characters i didnt lik but the sho was still good
mAc Chaos 10-21-2003 05:36 PM
Ah.

Well, I don't see how people say it is repetitive. It's an action show. If they mean it is always fighting - then... That's the POINT of the show. It sets out to show you awesome action and it does it. The Sagas themselves are incredibly varied. I don't see how the Buu saga is just like the Cell Saga. I mean, the Buu Saga is more like Dragonball, with its many jokes and light-heartedness. Even the villain is somewhat comic.
John 10-21-2003 06:06 PM
Hmm... coulda picked a better name for this thread BeonWulff but whatever. I'm with Beonwulff on this one (except I haven't seen Gundam 0080, Gundam 0083, or Sailor Moon so I don't know about them). I'd like to add Hamtaro to the list though... that show is so stupid.
quote:
i thought the plot was shaky but the show it self was not '' gay '' in any way shape or form there are some characters i didnt lik but the sho was still good
What show are you talking about here BeonWulff?
mecha0083 10-21-2003 06:31 PM
quote:

Ok. I too hate the dubbed version of Sailor Moon, But the subbtitled isn't half bad. How could you NOT mention cardcoptors. That is the worst dubbed EVER. Now, you have your own reasons for not liking the 0080 and 0083 series. That's ok in my book. DBZ, Cell saga was cool, the rest sucked. That weird series know as SD Gundam.....I don't like very much and I agree with it tarnashing the name of Gundam. One more thing, Dragonball aired in japan BEFORE DBZ! Check your facts man. I'm not going to bash on you for disliking my fav Gundam series,0083:Stardust Memories, but why do you hate it? What's not to like? More importantly, What is YOUR fav Gundam show? Do you even have one?Well, Ithink thats enough questions from me.
Mega Dominus 10-21-2003 06:54 PM
G GUNDAM for LIFE! How can you diss the original alternate storyline for the entire Gundam universe? Sure, it may not be the best Gundam series plotwise or the prettiest looking one either *cough*Wing*hack*, but it did set the precedent and popularity for more alternate series to come.

And please do not use "gay" to describe the stuff you dislike. I don't care for sexual denominations myself, but it is rude or offensive to others who find that subject matter sensitive.
Mr. Saturn 10-21-2003 07:37 PM
quote:

SD Gundam was bad, you're right about that, and so was DBZ but it wasn't that bad. Just repetitive. I liked Dragon Ball it was a lot better than DBZ cuz it wasnt always the same things over and over. Sailormoon I cant really comment on cause I never watched it. Pokemon did suck and I agree with you about Digimon. It kinda drifted at the 3rd season and I had no idea there was a 4th season. I liked 0080 and 0083. 0083 wasnt as good as 0080. Bernie should have lived cause he's the best. I loved G Gundam too.
Tickle Tickle 10-21-2003 07:47 PM
Your obiviously a dubbie.
Watch Japanese Sailor Moon once in a while.
Gundam 0080 bad? And what, Wing is better? BAH.
Red_Destiny 10-21-2003 07:52 PM
I like Sailor Moon, it was my first anime show. But as for ones I think are stupid...
Now, I know there are poeple here who like these shows, so just you know, I'm not trying to insut anyone in anyway.

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Cyborg 009
Blue Gender
Cowboy Bebop
-Any Gundam show-
Dragon Ball Z
Speed Racer
Pokemon (one I used to like)
Digimon
Knights of the Zodiac
Kikaider the Animation (one I used to like)
Beck Gold 10-21-2003 08:23 PM
Blue Gender's 8th Vol. DVD (Like any of the last 2 or 3 episodes... too Evangelion for my likes) and Gundam Wing... and Locke the Superman...

PS. Don't use gay in a derrogatory way Frown
A. Rosewater 10-21-2003 09:03 PM
not very politically correct are we?.....but anyways.....

that new SD Gundam thing with the little robot things jumping around being all annoying.....that one ticks me off like nothing else

its just....just...terrible

someone got paid to make those!....what a cruel world
Rouge 10-21-2003 09:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Red_Destiny
I like Sailor Moon, it was my first anime show. But as for ones I think are stupid...
Now, I know there are poeple here who like these shows, so just you know, I'm not trying to insut anyone in anyway.

Yu-Gi-Oh!
Cyborg 009
Blue Gender
Cowboy Bebop
-Any Gundam show-
Dragon Ball Z
Speed Racer
Pokemon (one I used to like)
Digimon
Knights of the Zodiac
Kikaider the Animation (one I used to like)

I believe you saw the dubbed version of Knights of the Zodiac...Man oh man! I hate the dubb version, I say to you that the original is waay better and nobody makes crappy jokes or evil puns about anyone and the plot so far is very different.

As for the ones I dislike
-Blue Gender
-Hamtaro
-Chobits
-All the Hack series
-Card Captor Sakura
-SD Gundam

And that's about it X___X
dtk91 10-21-2003 10:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Volt
Yeah, Wing is the only series I truly hate. Heero was too suicidal and the rest of them were just stupid (like Quatre going insane and started killing people when his sister died... jeez man, you have 50 other ones. Tongue ). And their hair. O_O Trowa's was hideous. And the Gundams weren't very cool IMO.
how could you say that!!!! those gundams were beastly. then they got better in EW
Krang 10-21-2003 11:19 PM
Again, there's already a thread for this. Please pay more attention to the existing threads before starting new ones.