The Big Update (Part 3 of 3)

Shredder 10-21-2003 12:28 AM
Sorry that this update was delayed, but we have a lot of new stuff to check out in this final part of our latest big update. Smile ) First off, in our Fanfics section, we have 2 new fanfics, 1 new poem, and the conclusion to a 3-part fic! Interested in more of what Roger, Dorothy, and Norman's homelife might be like? Want to know more about such a lifelike android as Dorothy might operate? Check out Zola's excellent "Beneath the Surface"! While you're there, also read Zola's "Memories," a short story offering interesting possibilities about what "resetting Paradigm" might mean. Also, we have the conclusion to Danee F.'s "Legacy of a Rose"! Who is the elusive Rose? Find out in Part 3 of this intriguing mystery. Is poetry more your style? Definately check out Pygmalion's well-written "An Android's Poem" for a look into Dorothy's view of the world.

Also, for everyone interested in Big O merchandise, take a look at scans from the instruction booklet for the Big O model kit in our Miscellaneous Images section! There's even a translated color chart for anyone looking for the exact colors for painting. If anyone's interested in buying the Big O model kit, you can check out http://www.gundamstoreandmore.com/ban75684.html or other online model kit retailers. Thanks to R. Smith for these great scans!

We will be having another update (with more fanfics) within a week or two, so keep checking back for more! Big Grin
Jim Starluck 10-21-2003 01:16 AM
*sniffle* None of Tess' fanfics made the cut...and I was lookin forward to reading them, too... Crying
Zola 10-21-2003 01:48 AM
Thanks Krang and Shredder! Smile
Shredder 10-21-2003 01:54 AM
No, Lady Tesser's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" will definately be in the next fanfic update. Smile ) We both had problems with our email, and I didn't get the fic the first time it was submitted. I just got it today, and am in the process of reading it and other fanfics I've recently received. Don't worry, everyone will get the chance to read the fic soon! Big Grin
Jim Starluck 10-21-2003 02:19 AM
Ah. Goodie. ^_^
evanASF27 10-21-2003 11:41 AM
O.o
The Big O kit ACTUALLY has working piston arms @__@
Cool Big Grin COOOL!!! Big Grin Cool

I wonder if the chromebuster works Evil
mecha0083 10-21-2003 01:04 PM
Sweet. More fanfics is allways good. Lady Tesser has spoken well of Zola's fanfic so It must be good. I'm sorry evanASF27, the Chromebuster doesn't work, it is a good kit though. If only they would make one of Big Duo. Hey, I can dream.
Mega Dominus 10-21-2003 02:18 PM
What about the hip anchors? Must have hip anchors!!!

Oh, and once again, a GREAT update! Big Grin
Name Of God 10-21-2003 07:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
Also, for everyone interested in Big O merchandise, take a look at scans from the instruction booklet for the Big O model kit in our Miscellaneous Images section! There's even a translated color chart for anyone looking for the exact colors for painting.

Very nice! It is interesting to see the directions. It doesn't look at all as hard as I would expect a model with as many joints to have, but then again my experience with modelling amounts to a single Tom Cat jet, so I should expect to be surprised. Big Grin

Although I am still waiting for a model of Mini Fau. Smile
Wingnut 10-21-2003 09:52 PM
Great update. I absolutely loved Zola's latest works Memories and Beneath the Surface.
As for the models, all we need now is Duo, Fau, and Beck's mecha and we can have our own little war in Paradigm.
Lady Tesser 10-23-2003 07:06 AM
I hand over my unofficial crown of Fanfic Goddess OFFICIALLY to Zola.

*plops an ungodly ornate crown made of Megadeus parts on Zola's head and bows low to the floor*

Is she good or what? ^_^
Kittie heavenly6 10-23-2003 08:24 AM
...Wow Zola's getting some serious Compliments from people here.
I may have to read her stuff.
Pygmalion 10-23-2003 05:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GK Version 1
...Wow Zola's getting some serious Compliments from people here.
I may have to read her stuff.

Yes, do it now before you have to pay to do so.

Pygmalion
Zola Fan Club #1
Zola 10-23-2003 06:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
Yes, do it now before you have to pay to do so.

Pygmalion
Zola Fan Club #1

*Zola blushes and shuffles her feet*

Aw, shucks, ma'am.

On the bright side, if I get lucky and become a famous author, you guys will all get to brag that you know me. Wink